Zimbabwe "politician" says all the Chinese jn his country should be deported

>A member of a Zimbabwean opposition party has called for all Chinese nationals to be kicked out of the southern African country.

“[Chinese nationals] have contributed nothing of value except to aid a corrupt and repressive political system while looting away our national resources,” Willias Madzimure, the People’s Democratic Party’s (PDP) secretary for international relations wrote inan editorial
on Monday (May 16). “

What does Sup Forums think? After Mr. Mugabe literally sunk Zimbabwe and forced all the farmers away, China comes to "help", and now they don't want their help either it seems.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/686091/a-zimbabwe-politician-says-all-the-chinese-in-his-country-should-be-deported/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Can't wait to hear the media calling this racist.

Too bad, the Chinks will not give a shit and we can't fight them because if we did they would call us out on the Trillions we owe them.

They can and will use force to claim African territories for themselves.

Ironic, because blacks can kick out all the races they want (first whites, now Chinese), and they will still fail. They are a stone-age race not capable of maintaining a modern society, and they are doomed no matter WHAT they do.

Although I am curious to see China's reaction if they get kicked out; they've spent a great deal of money and manpower colonizing Africa, and it's hard to imagine they will simply pack up and leave without a fight.

If China is so inclined they should just massacre the niggers and replace them with chinks, you can't argue with niggers, they are more trouble than they are worth. Thats what we should of done back in the colonial days instead of playing nice.

Nice link, user!

qz.com/686091/a-zimbabwe-politician-says-all-the-chinese-in-his-country-should-be-deported/

>niggas hate they arnt making money off minerals
>FUKK OFF CHINA WE AFRIKA NOW
>China leave and takes everything they own with them
>YEA BOII WE RICH NOW NIGGA
>generations of lazy bread into people means 20% if that wants to work
>zim goes into deeper shit
>AAY YO YO DEM FUKKIN CHINIZE DID DIZ
>p-please send help

This is being instigated by someone. I highly doubt these nogs understand what happened/is happening in Tibet.

But are you really surprised? Success creates jealousy. Nogs see the Chinese making things happen they could have never dreamed of so they must be cheating somehow.

Nogs: too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

This is why Africa will always be a shithole.
inb4 China gets cucked by yellow guilt in the following years

Most prolly if Mugabe were to be ousted. China
would quietly withdraw all its
funds/investments/nationals from the nation and
let them live with the consequences AKA Total
Collapse.

>Spoiler Alert* They are not coming back.

The Chinese have long memories, unlike the Whites (Case-in-point, Rhodesia). Cross them once...

Honestly given the no-fucks-given mentality of
Mainland Chinese, there will be no guilt, only business.

>kicking out rhodies
>kicking out whites
>now kicking out chinks
>still starving
What are they thinking?

they want something for nothing.
- niggerologist

I cant be the only one that read that as Chinese Tranny

same thing Whites would have said 70 years ago. Look at what is happening now

>first Tibet now Zim
Do they call it Zim colloquially or did he just run out of space?

>China
>guilt
Get a load of this pasta-munching faglord!

Chinks will make Africa great again!

Damn fuck I'm so sorry everyone, I forgot the link.

>Based America knows

When China first came to Africa to build infrastructure and resource extracting industry, something Africans are incapable of doing themselves, they actually hired and paid Africans. They were so inept at their jobs however, that they shipped over Chinese (at greater cost, mind you) to do the work. The government still gets paid no matter who does the work. So if they want a cut of the profit they should complain to the head nigger. But that will of course mean government goons gunning your family down in broad daylight, so they blame the Chinese instead.

Africans have no one to blame but themselves. No one is exploiting them. They sit around on their lazy asses and enter into contracts with other countries to do the work for them, then they complain that the other countries are actually profiting from the transaction as well.

They are right in that they can make more money if they do it themselves, BUT THEY CAN'T, WHICH IS WHY FOREIGN COUNTRIES ARE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Africans expect the world to do all the work in building their countries and economies and then receive the most profit, i.e. they desire charity.

No wonder they were enslaved. Such a lazy, conceited GIBSMEDAT people deserve such karmic justice.

Niggers are retarded, chinks should just kick them out of Zimbabwe and mine the land into desolation.

Who wants to be the Chinks are developing the race specific virus as we speak?

>asians
>feelings
lel

So...what exactly is stopping Chinese from stop being polite and just taking the land?

Niggers aren't great soldiers and a few well placed carpet bombing will clear out any wild jungle nigger platoon.

>if we did they would call us out on the Trillions we owe them

This meme is stale.

I'd rather not see China pollute another continent to oblivion.
It would be nice if we could remove all the africans so the land could be used for production though.

its a non-issue. south africa got caught trying to play both sides and both sides decided they had enough of south africas shit

the chinese that showed up were part of a cultural exchange program of sorts in a attempt to increase the average iq of south africa

the chinese are deporting the muslims from china that includes dindus. its actually beneficial to have the chinese sent back to china. wouldnt want them there when more factories get hit after all

Chinese man is too strict

China needs Zimbabwe to be killing their nationals so they have a good reason to declare war.

Why are Africans always bitching about "Our national resources" while doing fuck all to utilize them on their own? I'm out of tolerance and sympathy, especially with mass immigration from that shithole continent. Shame it has such stunning wildlife. Maybe Europe should go conquer it and sterilize the natives this time.

>I warned you about niggers, chink
>I told you dogeater

That is what they said about Japan, America
and Britain back in the day. They said the
ecosystem would never recover but here we are
now...

Give the Chinks some time, they will come around. It will take time to clean up the muck but they have more than enough will, monies and time to pull that shit off (And they alrdy are)

>Nignogs on the other hand...

The China investment thing is going pretty well in the Congo. But Zimbabwe is like a teenage brat.

Can a person invest in a African country?

>implying the Chinese give a fuck

Factually incorrect. We will not fight them because we don't give a shit about Africa.

I don't see mass unionization or labor/pollution laws happening in China.

>MUH UN
>MUH NATO
>MUH HUMAN RIGHTS

how racist of black trump, he should open his country to the chinese, they just good boys who want opportunity

> Kick out White people.
> Oh Whit ppl pls com back negroes dindu shit to economy.
> Wanna kick out Chinks aswell.

Zimbambweamabababingo is really kekiest of Afrika

>comparing some nigger dictator to a self made billionaire who wants to preserve white america

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PLEBBIT

The chinks will have no problem sending in troops to protect their national interests neither. :)

Let the games begin! Will they outdo the Europenas?

I SAY YES.

CHINESE RHODESIA NOW

What based Singapore says is absolutely true. There is no downside to China obliterating the African natives and modernizing the continent one shit-hole at a time.

I know most of us wish whites would have stuck to their guns and finished the job, but they clearly aren't up to the task anymore.

The sad part is we actually would send help.

China doesn't have any Jews.

It's not like the Chinese are going to care about what this subhuman nigger has to say

It wasn't great to begin with

>kaffir communist dictator
>anything like a successful businessman and entrapeneur
Kill yourself, leaf Faggot.

to be honest.

they should just kill each other untik they have low enough numbers to live as despotic hunter-gatherers again. They would be a lot happier that way.

People all over africa are trying to return to their natural hunter gatherer ways but the UN keeps interfering by propping up these corrupt governments and giving food aid.

it appears irony is way above the humor that a mere burger can understand. since a black man wants to deport all the chinese, and no little whitey sjws are screaming for him to be lunched

I cant wait for this picture to be three times as wide and full of hilarious progressively shitty compromises by the government

>tfw he will never get his gravel now

>A member of a Zimbabwean opposition party has called for all Chinese nationals to be kicked out of the southern African country.

Yeah, because this worked out so well the last time they did it...

If it were up to me, we'd let the continent lie fallow for a few decades. Maybe with limited air patrols and reintroduction of species in order to ensure wildlife recovery. Then when the Africans have segued into a stable way of life, we come back in and return to the ways of colonialism, except this time without spoiling the natives. We just dig our mines and plan our farms without getting into any contact with them. If we claim land, they can fuck off. After a century of that, Africa should be mostly civilized.

You just inferred that Chinese are dindus here, moron.

The big fucking difference is that Muslims are destructive shitbags that Trump wants to expel and Chinese are nation builders that Zimbabwe wants to get rid of despite China being willing build infrastructure when niggers can't do it themselves.

>trying to claim the intellectual higher ground

Why are all Canadians such fucking gimps?

>zipperheads feeling guilt
My sides are in orbit

You'll never be Australia

Nah you will not fight them because there are no jews in Zimbabwe and you gain nothing of going there like you did gain from intervening in Lybia.

I always wanted an Elephant.

Well, the thing is, he is right, but here's the twist - even under the Chinese they have it a hundred times better than if they were to do it on their own.

So these black can't help themselves, don't want help from Whites, and when the Chinese approaches offering their services, now the Africans are calling for the deportation of Chinese nationals? It's like these blacks want to live in their miserable, destitute conditions.

Calling him Hitler not sticking? Hate to break it to you but if being compared to THE dictator didn't work, comparing him to some third world crackpot won't work either. Besides the left loves Mugabe, he "freed" the poor underrepresented blacks from the yokes of evil whitey.

Monkeys gonna monkey. Who are we to judge, i guess.

Just let them live like the animals they are, wild and eating mud cookies and shit.

Someone will eventually come along and wipe them out, since they are incapable of progressing into a technological era of their own.

Survival of the fittest and all that.

Nature knows best.

Why? Miss your mom?

To be fair, the Europeans built schools, hospitals and wells for the natives when they were in Africa. China doesn't waste resources on that.

If the dindus thought the white devils are bad now they're going to enjoy the yellow devils.

And yet the yellow devils are still better than the black ones.

Messing with chinks...

They don't give a fuck about their own people, why they should care about what some random african thinks?

Most likely they will secretly support death squads

Sounds like they need a bit of forced diversity. It's Rhodesia btw.

>people who immigrate to Europe en mass
>demanding Foreigners leave their country

Is this bizzaro world? What's next? Germany deporting Muslims?

You wouldn't in 1930 America either.

Guess if you want to have a country full of usless niggers who can't even farm go for it

3weeks and they'll be gone

White people get forced out and they have no food and now they want to send all intellectuals away?

G fucking G those new mud huts gonna be mint

keywords "opposition party". chinks were told this would happen when they started investment anyway