As usual with Bowie, Blackstar (RCA, 2016), produced again by Tony Visconti...

>As usual with Bowie, Blackstar (RCA, 2016), produced again by Tony Visconti,, is mostly image and very little about the music.
>His tedious voice interferes with the driving jazz jam of 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore and with the frenzied and tense Sue (a 2014 single). Even when the voice is not a distraction, the rest is hardly intriguing: I Can't Give Everything Away boasts an awful distorted guitar against syncopated beats and layers of electronic drones: not exactly genius.
>This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.
>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

what the FUCK is his problem?

He's not wrong. Bowie was very image oriented

You underestimate how easily impressed normies are, blackstar suceeded at what it was, a song to please the faggits who have only heard Space Oddity.

>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

absolute madman

bowie's voice was so bad on blackstar but it's been shot for 20 years so what was i expecting from someone riddled with cancer

*blocks your path*

that's the beauty of it

I never listened to memestar, is it really that bad?

"'Tis a pity she wha*hocks up a phlegm*s a whore" Decent vocals otherwise.

*I get around*

He's not wrong

Who here actually listened to Blackstar repeatedly, for its musical merits and nothing else?

me

Me too. Especially the title track. I had it on repeat the night before he died. Dat uplifting middle section is incredible.

>He's not wrong
>This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it
>Who here actually listened to Blackstar repeatedly, for its musical merits
u wot m8

am I the only who actually enjoyed Blackstar?

Yes. Out of the 7 billion people on this earth, you're the only unique special snowflake to enjoy this critically acclaimed relerase by a massively famous artist, with well known works spanning many decades.

great I'll drink some champagne then

>This is trivial music that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.
Well alright, let's get something out of Scaruffi then. For someone with such an autistic knowledge on music, you'd think he'd actually be able to back up his knowledge with some sort of skill.

lmao the plebness is so fucking strong I can hardly breathe
kys retard

DELET

I thought you were meming, so I went and checked his (web 1.0) site. Then I saw that people do his translations for him, so I thought someone is meming this translation. No.