Be me

>Be me
>wife has our first baby
>boobs used to be all perky and an easy 9/10, but now saggy as fuk.
Anyone else experience the same and how did you feel/did it mess up your sex life at all? Do they ever come good or only surgery can fix?

Pic related
Also boob thread.

Time to find a young teenager to replace your wife with.

Hormones bro chill out she had a kid are you retarded?

Oh my gosh you're lucky
OP her tits is so gorgeous.

Tits will be saggy and flat the rest of her life.

If this is a problem, buy new ones or find new wife.

Wat? Many women have kids and their boobs remain nice and perky. Are you 12?

Her boobs before getting pregnant.

my wife had nice perky tits before too. after 2 kids they sagged a little from where they were but the main problem is the nipples get fucking huge and that's a turnoff for me.

They are filled with milk and hormones mother fucker, love your baby mommy you nigger.

1. You probably should have researched what consequences a pregnancy has on a female body, before you impregnated her...
2. You most probably wouldn't be with her if you didn't impregnate her...

...however her cup size has grown 1 or 2 sizes so stop complaining and be happy about her nice big boobs.

Many =/= all you fucking spurg some women get droopy tits some dont how hard is that to really understand

Your time is over annon. From now on it's all about the kid. You've been cucked by your own offspring. Way to fucking go.

That's kinda hot. Any more pictures?

the nipples change size? is this like, an asian thing?

>saggy as fuk.

CONGRATULATIONS. You are now officially DAMNED TO HELL.

Sex will stop. Her body will never recover. Your supposed romance/marriage is over. You are now a fucking SLAVE and if you attempt to escape you will find yourself losing your home and your income and living like a fucking pauper for the next 20 years.

GOOD CHOICE, OP, GOOD CHOICE. YOU ENJOY THE RIDE, NOW, YOU HEAR? KEEP IN TOUCH AND LET US KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING.

Do not think with your dick.

Get your wife into yoga and have lose some weight. They all get old and look worse than they did eventually...

Thats why god invented side girls.
Wives are for making babies girl friends are for fucking.

Specifically ones of her tits coming out the bottom of her shirt.

You lucked out op 2 more kids and your sow will be ripe for the rapening

If you think the boobs are what will fuck up your sex life and not the baby then hoooo boy have I got news for you.

My wife ended up getting a reduction for her lower back. After 2 kids and the reduction her tits are better than before. Just has some scars now.

>Wives are for making babies girl friends are for fucking.
words of wisdom right there

This

I mean he gets kids / family life too

that's worth something right??

MORE. GIVE ME MORE

Hell yeah it is, everyone elses kids are shit but your own are always awesome

I second this.

It's worth like 40% of his income when she gets bored with him.

saggy tits are fine as long as they dont look like deflated wrinkly pancakes

I think pregnancy made her tits better

Bad pix as she's laying down in one and not the other
Gravity exists

This.

Never be stupid enough to have a kid, unless it's a scheme to get child support from a rich woman.

Should've adopted a kid tbh if you're this sad about your wife's tits doing something else besides pleasuring you.

oh dont forget to tel him that she will also cheat on him with multiple men

>what made you think having a kid was a good idea?

>how does she feels about her body?

>have you talked to her about how you feel about her body?

>forget the saggy tits, how loose is her pussy?

Bitch is frumpy AF. Got her pants pulled up so you cant see the stretched out gut. Bet that pus will never go back to normal. Gonna feel like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Pay that bitch child support and rest knowing your genes are passed on and get yourself a tight hottie.

Thats some incel thinking there.

Yeah wifes tits sag, they are fulfilling your biological imperative to reproduce. Be a man and suck it up. still tons of good sex to have.

Is the baby a boy or girl?

Actually I guess it doesn't matter. Start the training early and you will have a nice replacement for your saggy wife in a few years.

Nah, that's wisdom. All men get demoted to #2 (or lower if you have more kids) once a woman pops out a kid.

op didn't impreg her tho; he a cuck

Pretty much thinking this. How much did it cost? In the states?

Holy shit OP.
You are petry af.
She had your child, brought your Fucked up genetics back into the world...and you're complaining about her tits? What the fuck is wrong with you? She did you literally the biggest fucking favor a woman could do for a man... and your bit ching about funbags? You don't deserve a child or a wife.

look at this faggot...

Lol faggot

Post pics of your wife's tits OP

I tell her she is beautiful. I think she is. Beautiful face most deff.

We haven't fucked since having our baby bc first one and only 5hr labor and he tore her a new one. Stitches everywhere. Almost 6 weeks now and still maybe another 2 weeks before she is fully healed. She lets me piitb so not all bad, just feel sorry for her bc damn that's gotta hurt being torn a new one.

Pretty sure I did lol. No one else posting?

I have a son. You'll still be begging for sex from the 2:00am bar dregs into your 50s, unsure why you can barely maintain an erection and with nothing but bad sex keeping you going.

More of her saggy ones, I mean.

Gotcha. Only other pic I have. Our boy won't latch so had to buy an electric pump.

And yeah stretch marks were not kind to her but I kinda like the feel of her belly now. So soft like running your hand over a cloud lol.

>pic related

Tell me about it.

At least she still looks good from behind...

DEAR GOD

They won't go back to being the same as they were before baby but they'll get better assuming she doesn't completely let go and balloon up.

>did it mess up your sex life
I'm not married, but common sense and my sense of what's right tell me that in a marriage, sex should be about connecting with your love in a spiritual way. If you are so stuck to physical things that you feel turned off by her new, natural boobs, then you shouldn't even have gotten married at all since you should be all over her regardless of such changes.

TLDR OP is a faggot

>sex should be about connecting with your love in a spiritual way.

Is this a YLYL thread..?

Three kids here, sex with my wife is hotter than it's ever been after 11 years.

More like a cringe thread.

the tittays are the least of your worries my friend.

How many are yours?

It looks like she needs to lose around 30 pounds. Have her do that and then come back to us.

To add to all of this good news, after the baby is born, you are last in line for everthing. You will be used for your wallet still, but not your dick. Maybe get a blow job on your birthday, and once a month missionary sex, yawnnnnn. GL bro

Dear Lord.

Pregnancy. Not even once.

Well dude the belly looks disgusting tits I mmm ok I can feed with those.

Yeah I know I know.

Son is great and looking forward to the future when he can do more than just eat shit cry and look cute.

She made a big sacrifice having him, fucking up her body like that. I'm just hoping the doctor stitched her up as tight as she was.

Pic related.

That's before right?

Man must destroy all that is beautiful

Those are what we call "blown out". Can't repair, gotta replace

No amount of work will restore that.

Same predicament here.

Wife just had baby 3 weeks ago.

H
E
L
P

Also we talked that she might do surgery to get them back to good and a tad but bigger if they dint go back.

my wife went from a perfect C cup to DD. after 2 kids tugging on them utters and gravity they looked like a cantaloupes in socks. the reduction surgery was the only way to get them boobs back up where they belonged.

The truth has been spoken. Never fuck close to your house or job. Also, never fuck your wifes friend. Get a burner phone, and use it. Married for over 10 years, in the time had about 35 different wonen. A few hot, mostly average, and of course always have at least 2 or 3 slam pigs on the side.

Yeah she put on a good 20lbs pre to post baby and could lose a good 10lbs pre pregnancy to be a size 8 waist. I'm not going to mention it though at least not until she stops feeding from her breasts bc I want her to produce enough milk for him for as long as she can put up with having to pump milk like 8x per day.

Well, aren't you a piece of shit.

Chill brah. If she starts working out after a few months her body will firm up again, give it time

Same situation guy here

Bruh did your wife nit use any of that cocoa butter anti strechmark shit? Mine did and she just looks chubby now. The good chubby im just complaining about the tits.

Yeah before most deff. I could post after pics but this is not a gore thread.

Yeah u are right but the stretch marks n saggy boobs are there to stay.

Yeah went hard with the cocoa butter as soon as stretch marks started to appear but didn't help at all.

I think most things go back...mostly...to the way they were before with some time and a bit off effort on her part. The trick is to make sure she puts in the effort. She had a delicious looking little pussy on her beforehand. How's her feminine hygiene? She keep a clean shop down there?

You were supposed to use it wayyy before the strechmarks happen i think. Does she wear that.. uhh strap? that strap after birth to help her stomach go back?

Way to go, pal.

Your chick needed to take care of herself during her pregnancy and she could of avoided or at least minimized the stretch marks. But, the price women have to pay for producing kids.. most feel it is very worth it. Hope recovers a decent amount in time. My penis would hold a grudge I am afraid.

I would assault the shit out her thumb thick nipples. Love me thick fat nipple.

Yeah she showers twice daily. (Was 3 times daily for a few weeks post baby to avoid infection) just need to get her into more activities to strengthen down there. Currently she only does some basic exercises on one of those big inflatable balls.

Yeah that's on her. I had no clue previously and she didn't either. Her mum and sister had zero stretch marks so she just assumed she'd be the same fol.

Oh yeah. She's just now recovering. She'll be mostly back to her old self within 6 months. Also, from what I've read, while you will see differences in her downstairs anatomy from here on out as well as feeling a difference with your fingers, apparently you're unlikely to feel a difference with your dick. Your dick probably lacks the ability to feel that kind of thing...at least not to this extent so long as she keeps things up.

Gorgeous brown girlfriend you've got. What's her ethnicity?

Yeah nahh man. But does she wear that strap?

Because she needs to wear that strap.

I think its called a belly bandit. Have her look it up and BUY IT. No joke my wifes stomach has been going down a lot. Its like 80 bucks but she will need it. Have her wear it all day.

Ty user. She's a bit of a mix Asian tbh. Half jap half Vietnamese. Grew up in Japan but living back in my home country of Australia now.

Ty for good advice user. I'll certainly get one if it works as well as you say. Ty again.

Why aren't you hand milking her FFS? You keep her tits full of milk and huge for a lot longer

Asian Heinz 57. Delicious. Good for you. Yeah you'll be a good dad and she'll whip herself back into shape. The future looks bright. Don't screw this up.

Welcome to adulthood.

From what I read and hear a lot of women have trouble feeling sexy for a while after pregnancy. This could be a way to bring her around.

Her milk doesn't stream out like that fml. Just drips. That would be a massive turn on. Some women are like this.
I think that's why my son never took to latching bc it's so much easier from a bottle.
Haha yeah good advice. She's a natural at being a mum and still takes care of my 'needs'. She asked me to go down on her for the first time since baby just last night. I was dead asleep and had to ask if that was a dream this morning. She said it wasn't so looks like tonight I have some work to do。:D

low grade genetic asian women
nuff said
theres a reason why 5 year old asian girls are trying to get prego fast, they hit the wall in their early 20s

This is bait.
Bait.jpg

It's great that she's still up for it. You'll be back to that smelly business before you know it.

I've been married 6 years and I hope you die a painful death.