New celeb thread

New celeb thread
>bonus points for bella or gigi

Gigi always makes me cum so hard.

Hey abbott!

>I feel like I'd keep a memory like that as a little secret. Something to go back to and recall if I'm ever feeling down for whatever reason.
Ah, user, this just sounds wonderful.
[spoiler]Feeling Cara's butt sounds great, too.[/spoiler]

This is lou

With frank

look at that face... my god

B&W

who?

looks like katharine mcphee
is this new?

I-I f-feel y-your mistressless d-dissatisfactions g-good s-sir; I-I g-guess it h-hits you at l-least o-once a-a day, m-making y-you f-feel b-badly...

wolfman

and GiGi

This bitch gets me so hard

Gigi got me so close to cumming already

Who /primebrie/ here?

Just gentle rubs and squeezes. It'd be lovely just to have her butt in your hands to play with.

Lurking and saving

GiGi always make me blow a large.
What about you?

ma nigga

fuck, so much fun could be had

You guys have terrible fucking taste.

I think Gigi is the prettier sister, but Bella's more shameless with showing herself off and indulging her slut side. She knows what we want to see. I like that about her.

She has a 10/10 everything, if you like a small tight ass.

Would love to hold her down and fill her womb.

M-My m-mistress V-Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful c-c-creature and I-I'm l-lucky t-to p-possess h-her... P-Please d-don't h-hate m-me, chop me into little p-pieces f-for a soup p-pot, and ladle me over a-a 100 percent wh-whole wh-wheat s-sop... I-It's n-not m-my f-fault...

Gross guys you got anything better?
This is a weak celeb thread. Not 8 or 10s anywhere.

gigi is basic af tbh

Dubs checked

i'd love to pin her down and stretch all her holes, repeatedly

You would fail her. You would disappoint here so hard!

he says while not posting an image

Cries but doesn't contribute

post your shit then

i used to masturbate to her in that spider-man scene when she kisses spider-man while hes upside-down in the rain and her nipples were really hard, id pause it and just go to town watching those breasts of hers

thinking how that fucking shiksa got her... how the fuck in the world

Tearing her out of a tight dress as she struggles a little, but loving it, plump thighs spread and welcoming you to fuck her pussy.

diamonds

as long as I get to perv on them all day long, Iike 'em both

I don't know if this is Alison Brie or Brie Larson, but whichever she is, do you suppose she'd mind terribly sitting on my face?

I wouldn't waste my shit on your shit thread. Wait for a good celeb Thread to show up.

I'd lick her cross-eyed

this is brie larson

oh she'd struggle but hand around her throat, thighs spread, slapping her tits and pushing in, grabbing her ass.....

Shit
why do you post crappy quality when they have better out there

Mmm, fuck still makes me fap

Nice trips

WTF is up with worst emma?

i post what i got because, guess fucking what, it's all i got, if you fucking got better, post it yourself, jesus

Moaning through the grip, pussy tightening around the cock sliding in and out of it, revealing herself for the slut she really is.

don't know who this is, but......hot

fap fap fap

Looking for a pic of Julia Roberts walking into a police station you could see her nips?

Nice try. Find it yourself and stop posting low quality celebs

go fuck yourself

it's Gigi Hadid

wat

Fuck she makes me cum so hard

Still lurking

moar

you may only fap to her if you know how to correctly pronounce her name user. sorry. no Google allowed

Worst emma, you posted her again.

shorse... fuck it

She's got the best dimples on tv

Take a photography class. The quality of the photos are shit. Don't try and blame it on upload size.

gross