I hate being alive

I hate being alive.
Feels Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/01/magic-mushroom-ingredient-psilocybin-can-lift-depression-studies-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself already, faggot.

OK.
It's fucking pathetic that this is all the moitvation I needed.

Did you do it yet?

I have 247 days until I kill myself.

Post pics when you do

Idk if this belongs in a feels thread but anyway... it sorta does I think

Basically I'm a 19 yo kissless virgin, pretty lonely in general, makes me quite sad

There's this woman that wants me to come over to fuck and cuddle, problem is, well, she's 21 years older than I am. And it's not just that, she's the mother of some girl that used to be a good friend of mine back in middle school, and when I added her on Facebook I also added her mom, honestly don't remember why or how that happened.

She's not bad looking, if it weren't for all the alcohol and cigs that she used to smoke, I think she'd be quite hot. Her entire life has been a shifty ride, but at least she's sober now. Idk, I want to go over but I just feel guilty. Guilty because she's an old friend's mom, but also because I'd just be using her to get rid of my V-card. Idk.

This should already tell you how depressing my life is

Why do I pretend that I'm okay and try to make everybody else laugh when I actualy don't give a fuck about any of them

[spoiler]serious question [/spoiler]

I'm watching everyone I know fight over the current state of things in the US to the point of physical altercations. People are refusing to talk to each other because they've bought into the propaganda. Two weeks ago, none of this shit existed.

I'm not going to turn this into a Sup Forums thread, I'm just saddened by it all. I thought we were above this. I guess I was wrong.

>I hate being alive.
when did you realize you're literally living in hell?

I love you user, not on a personal level, but you know through the power of the chan

I can relate more to this picture of a broken vender then I can most people, if that isn't a sign that my life is fucked I don't lnow what is

>idk
>idk
Don't be a fucking retard, you're basicly being offered free sex, take it you moron

If you do it you will regret it.

I don't understand the second picture, is it an elephant?

It's two lovers walking beside each other.

What's her name user?

Steph.

every day i wake up i get the same feeling; wanting to die but not wanting to kill myself. i've wanted to blow my brains out for years now but i just couldn't do it because i couldn't bear leaving my widowed mother to bury her only son. i can safely say that the day my mom dies is the day i die

Two gondolas in love
Diana

ancient alienz n shet made ancient ant arctic pyramids n shet nd that lil penguin nigga b liek
yo dem alienz b calling me

I feel like an empty shell of my former self. I don't want to exist

Ruby. My god I feel like such a beta saying this but she has honestly been the only girl that made me feel funny in my stomach

Shes starting her first semester of college next week and for some reason I feel like she's going to end up being dicked down by some Chad because her friends are gonna pressure her to have her cherry popped

well.....god dammit

Stop being a fag and fuck the cougar bitch.

Tia

Ex-military guy with a 10 y/o step-daughter in a weelchair for life reporting in. Started to visit her daily, even if that means no more over-time at work and no more drinking myself to sleep. Yaay, how's everyone doing? I hope you have a good story to tell OP

I'm 29. I'm trying to get into a program but I have to upgrade for it. Overall, I think it will be 3-4 years. All that time I'm going to be lonely. No friends, no gf. Each and every day I want to kill myself like I am now.

not op but could i ask what the incident was? also thank you for your service militarybro

She was crossing the road on her bike when a nigger whore in a BMW ran a red light and hit her, it's amaizing she even survived...and the nigger whores excuse was pretty much this: Oh she's white, she deserves it, I iz inocent. Hell, I even taught her to never ride on the road since I don't want my best friends daughter to die. >tfw best friend died while we both were in Iraq
>tfw as he was dying I promissed him I'd raise her as my own since her mom is a crackwhore

Melina

My boyfriend is amazing honestly, I love him to death, but I've honestly met a true 10/10 guy and I'm just conflicted. So far we've only made out which I feel incredibly guilty about, but now he's invited me over and I feel like I'm not gonna be able to stop myself from going and ending up fucking him... I'm such a terrible girlfriend and I feel like I don't deserve my boyfriend

I will never invest trust in anybody again. Years of friendships and relationships went down the fucking drain. Whats the point anymore.Theres too many scumbags and lying sacks of shit that is saturated in every crowd of people, it's not even worth it. I cant take another knife in my back

>what's her name?
All of them

That's mostly 'cause you are a whore, congrats

I lived with my friend for nearly five years. Then he told me he was going to move in with his online girlfriend a month prior.

He would not have chosen you if he didn't think you were a good partner

If you love your boyfriend then don't pursue the 10/10 guy.
If you continue with the 10/10 guy then you owe it to your boyfriend to tell him the truth and not treat him like a fucking mug. He would rather know and not be with you then have you cheat on him and him find out later like some cunt - and trust me he will eventally find out

They all go away on a sour note. The friends I lived with only lasted a year. Never live with friends. They just become a liability. They use your weaknesses to their advantage and manipulate you. It's most especially interesting to hear the things they say about you, especially when theres no insolation in a basement where almost every conversation can be heard.

What a fucking waste of time and feelings. I've never been lied to that much in my entire life

This

>when did you realize you're literally living in hell?
Wrong. Its almost feels as if were in between.. Doesn't it edgelord?

Also, how's it going bro? Any bad shit going on in your life?

; (

she doesn't even remember your name now

I loved her name so much, but now..

Do you guys think it's possible to grow out of depression for someone who's been depressed their entire life?

My childhood was fine, but once i got into middle school i was just endlessly bullied everyday, and I just didn't have the courage to stand up for myself. In high school I did, and I ended up getting my ass whooped. All those experiences left me sort of "traumatized", and I lost most of my trust in new people. I also developed crippling social anxiety because of it, but I've worked on overcoming that and it's not really as big of a problem anymore, it comes and goes.

So yeah, 20 years old and have been extremely depressed for half of my life. I feel like that's me now. Like, depression is just a part of my personality and who I am. I can't see myself being happy again, I honestly don't know if it's possible

If you push yourself to do it, then yeah, definetly. If not then no, obviously.

Its big Kimmy, bitch.

my dad has been slowly dying due to ALS and all i want to do is put him out of his misery as he's in the final stages. it kills me on the inside to see him like this and i've taken to heavy drinking recently. lots of other bad shit has been happening but this has been on my mind all day

50% state of mind,
you are able to get out of it and regain mental health and then happiness, but how long it takes depends on your situation,
are you on meds? do you use drugs?
are you in a toxic surrounding?
all that matters, meds manipulate your brain chemistry so that your mental state can get worse which leads to other problems,
drugs too & toxic surroundings even more,
but if you are "clean" you stand a good chance

Your best friend died and you married his woman?

I'm 25 years old and it's only been the past 5 or so years that I can remember not getting shit on a daily basis because of how I look, but that's just because I'm surrounded by more adults now. It's better and easier but I still unconditionally hate most people whilst simultaneousy putting up a facade of being happy to see people and being a happy person. I'm not even close to being able to kill myself but I'm also not happy - I just sort of exist. It is possible.

Shrooms have been proven to have a good effect on depression over time.
So start doing shrooms and see how it goes.

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/01/magic-mushroom-ingredient-psilocybin-can-lift-depression-studies-show

Fuck. I was in Bali recently where they have incredibly easy access to shroom shakes but I was told you shouldn't take them if you're having dark thoughts because they will just fuck you up even more

No, I provided proof that she's a crackwhore that tried to force her daughter into beeing a prostitue and started raising his daughter, since I already was her godfather

....to help raise his daughter. did you not read the post

Unless they are married shes not a stepdaughter.

Definition of stepdaughter
: a daughter of one's wife or husband by a former partner

Just fucking do it and understand afterward that being a virgin or not matters 0%

It's been a long time coming.

Shit man, I'm sorry to hear that...I was drinking a bottle of whiskey a day for the past four days since my little princess turned 10 and she spent it in the hospital, feeling depressed. Hell, I slept in my office cubicle just to not be late to work when I was drinking. My advice would be to stop drinking and try your best to spend as much time as you can with your dad, so you don't remember all the bad shit that's going on, but instead remember all the good about him

Just finished chilling with a pretty cool chick from my past, used to have a massive crush on her, even dated for a short period of time
It's weird, the infantile part of me was pretty excited, but seeing it transfuse through the part of me that's been mangled by my prior relationship kind of reminded me that something's amiss that I can't explain
Fuck I'm in such a shitty fucking position, but it's teaching me to at least take what I can and enjoy it for how long it lasts, I just hate that one person has the power to actually mend my entire being decides to break it out of vengeance instead
I suppose I deserve it, but man, I can barely do anything to fix this shit

You don't deserve anything you whore. The guy you are dating trusted you and you broke that by face-sucking your idealized mate. You never loved your boyfriend, he was just a placeholder until someone you thought was better replaced him. I hope your actions haunt you.

I can post some music if anyone wants

I adopted her after the trial where I proved that her mom is a crackwhore. So myah, I just call her my step-daughter on here since it's easier for me

Sauce.

If he knows that you have a BF,
you already know what type of guy he is,
you will regret it and end up crying, so just tell your BF the truth and hope that he'll forgive you.

I have a great family, always had.
I have a beautiful girlfriend that loves me with all her heart.
I have friends that love me and respect me.
I am in good financial situations.
Yet, i am empty. I dont know what it is, but there was always some void inside my chest, some feeling of huge sadness inside me.
What is wrong with me Sup Forums?

Have you considered that your lack of selfworth is making other relationships in your life worthless since you seem to care more about how others feel rather than think first about your well being which would allow to attain self acknowledge which in turn would provide you deeper acknowledgement of others?

Nothing, it's pretty much a usual occurance at this point

Lack of drugs

I'm here. Steadily realizing how disconnected I really am from the world that scares me. I don't want to be hated because I can't feel things anymore but I don't know what to do I'm so fucking scared user

I don't understand this cheating thing.
Why is it so bad to have sex with another person?
Just don't do it in front of the other person or rub her/his face in it. Even if you love someone you can still find other people attractive.
Sex is just sex.

The vast majority of relationships doesn't last anyways and open relationships have a higher chance of lasting.
This idea of "we are together so now I own you" just seems like a strange notion to me.