What's Sup Forums think of my new wallet? $390 before tax. After tax and next day shipping, I had paid $465

What's Sup Forums think of my new wallet? $390 before tax. After tax and next day shipping, I had paid $465.

kill yourself. why the fuck would you pay that much for a wallet you fucking cuck

Hahah what a faggot

Bait or not, waste of money my dude.
My choices would have been either the bad motherfucker wallet from pulp fiction or something more modern like the ridge wallet, carbon fibre model though

Let me guess, got it in hawaii?

>screenshot
nice bait mate

Gaudy, over-decorated.

money really cannot buy taste.

That's not a bad idea user.

Obviously you poor-fags are jelly

how's it feel to know you paid 465 dollars for a product that costs less than 20 dollars to make

The thing is no one is gon believe that thats a real gucci wallet lmao they gon thing that its some $5 chinese wallet bought from some blacks or gypsies lol

Nice wallet tho

Now how will you pay your rent?

Gonna have no money to put in it after how much it cost kek

your wallet is worth more than you

I came across a lot of money recently. Don't need to worry about bills anymore

I mean it is kinda dumb to spend that much money on things that costed way less to make, that's true. But yeah I mean afterall if you're earning enough, then you should also spend your money. If you're not planning anything big with it.
I for example paid 250€ for a fountain pen

I'd rather buy a knock off for $20

Holy shit you goyim really are bad with money

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)
Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;) it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)
You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe
I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

He'll be back to sucking cocks tomorrow, don't worry...

You only live once Sup Forums. If buying nice things makes you happy, then buy em, as long as you can afford it. Just be happy.

What pic related user.

You seem good with money, im sure you'll be fine.

looks pretty cool man I hope one day I can afford stuff like this without worry

Even if I was a fucking millionaire I wouldn't spend 500 dollars on a ugly wallet. That's because I was raised in a good community and have a good education, but I guess that's just my privelage :^)

>spending all that money
>on something made in china
>by a child
>who gets pade .1 cents per hour
>total cost to produce
>7 dorrah including shipping/handling
OP you got swindled m8, what do?

OP just let me say GUCCI is always woth the money

you seem like a poor teenager trying to show off

this is from last collection and looks fake

>What's Sup Forums think of my new wallet? $390 before tax.

You're beyond retarded.

you can buy genuine leather wallets for like 40$ 400 is just stupid

that wallet looks ugly as fuck

well i kinda agree with that tbh

It was made in Italy

Damn. So many poor fags, jelly cause their bank accounts are only in the hundreds. At the most, a couple thousand.

Come talk to me and my wallet when your bank account has at least 2 commas.

it's hideous and probably fake and impresses nobody.

sooo yeah.

that's just what they tell you because it was designed there
it was actually stitched by child labour force for commies

mine was a similar price
anyone with a modicum of class will recognise the brand

You should've bought the one with the embroidered snake on it.

>Paying more for a wallet than the amount of money you're ever likely to have in it at once.
The second someone not so so honest sees that, it'll be fucking pinched.

Do you think it'll help get you laid ?

The label is off centered. Disgusting.

Bruh shut your bitch ass up. Its not that hard to spot if u just compare it to the product on the side. I also have some gucci by my self i bet your broke ass cant even feed 1 family

if the only thing you have to say about it is how much it costed you obviously cannot afford it idiot

any accessory with a logo as the main feature ios jewed

Was literally about to say the same thing. You can get .9:1 designer wallets for under 100$. It's not like anyone is going to inspect your wallet and call you out

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Billfold Wallet

Come clean OP, you got that off the Lucky Lucky Man. You can tell from the stitching it was done by a Chinese 10 year old..

yep it costs about $600, totally worth it
everytime i take it out to pay, audible swooning and gasps, the high-end womyn get wet,

Poor fag detected.

This quality is top notch. Obviously you're jealous and trying to find something to say.

That's a nice wallet. Mines obvious with the logo, didn't cost as much, but I get compliments on it by cashier's who see it.

it's.. it nothing special

Hey OP, I hear you like dropping cash on pointless shit. Hey, how out I mail you my pubes, $10 per pube? Genuine human harvested. I'll even throw in the postage, how bout that, champ?

Obviously you're too broke to be able to afford nice things.

to think you could have had an extra $380 cash in a wallet from walmart

The only wallet a self-respecting man should have the following qualities, with few exceptions:
*leather
*black or tan
*bifold

Your wallet is shit, and you should absolutely feel buyer's remorse for wasting your money on such a foolish purchase.

I just got one today too.

and you're an obvious mark, bitch

My Gucci wallet is way cooler

How much cash is in the wallet right now?

only poor people that think they have money carry cash around.

>buys $500 wallet like a nigger
>No money left to put in wallet,
>khaled.jpg

Why user?