Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,
I don't want to go to /fit/ because they are mostly faggots and not in a good way.

I use to be able to lift a lot of worthy and I thought it was all about wieght and I fucked my body up. I am looking for stretches and body weight excersises to get back into shape. I have shitty knees and i can't run to well so a suggestion for a way to build it cardio would be good. I weigh 260 and want to be back down to 220. I'm 6'5" so I'm not like a massive tubbo but I am not skinny. Thanks guys.

Start running like a motherfucker. It's the best for drying up

Any suggestions for how much I should start with/increase by

win

Also shitty knees are not an excuse. You fat fuck

I mean like I broke my right knee and it healed funky. I am a fucking Land whale of a person though

Diet ideas?

I'm 6ft and 235. I'm happy with myself. But, aerobics are your best bet.

Well you just have to be progressive. Don't try to do too much, just run until you're exhausted, and you should last longer over time. Also you don't have to run really fast. Just stay at a constant, comfortable speed. Don't slow down at the end, and don't accelerate at the beginning

Hydrotherapy

Check out P90x. 3 is the least difficult, 2 is the hardest. You can modify to make it less intense by watching specific people... Like the dude from Super Troopers that only has one leg in 1.

>I have shitty knees
Never gonna make it. Fuck off, pussy.

Just go to /fit/ FFS

Even just some walking would be a good start.

Walking in the evening around your neighborhood, for example.

Swimming would probably be the best thing for you if you have impact issues like your knees though.

Thanks man. Cardio has always been my weak game. I use to lift to deal with depression and I didn't like to run for some reason. No one ever helped me with it. Everyone of my friends that runs has a faster pace than me and they blow me away and I get discouraged.

swimming is low impact on the joints if you wanna try something new

I'll get right on fucking off. Thanks for the in out chief.

If it's recent then wait for it to be healed properly. You're not a few months tight. But if it's always been like then do the same but even more progressively. Like it shouldn't hurt much. You'll have to make poor performance for quite a time just to muscle it up, and then you'll be able to actually run as much as you need.
The thing is: don't fucking hurt yourself, or it'll fuck you up exponentially. But otherwise, try to do as much as possible

Check'

>shitty knees

swimming or bicycling for cardio.

Phil Maffetone Endurance Training book. Get a heart rate monitor ($40 level is fine) and train to aerobic heart rate zone.

Thanks boys.
I'll post in a few months to upadate. Much love.
Tubby annon

This. Thank you.