Well Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums,
My fucking college just dropped me out today
I don't know how to react or what to do and my roomate(would be roomate i guess) just found out
I feel like a complete loser piece of shit bum, any bros been in this situation? I could really use some words of wisdom

What happened?

Either go to another college or do something you like. Not everything needs a degree

My shit grades got me kicked outta college
I just got the message today
I'm still processing the whole thing

were you not aware of failing all your classes?

are you going to appeal or just be millennial and whine about it on 4champ?

This.

Depending on how many semesters you finished you could even coast on your failure. Employers value experience way more than an education, even at entry-level, so getting into a job ASAP would probably be best.

Just expect to have a slightly harder time when climbing up the ladder.

think of the moeny your parents will save

writing my appeal and replying to posts at the same time

true, but my career requires degree so im fucked if i don't go back to school

lel

>my career
>my career
>my career

you mean the career you used to want but cannot do the most basic of classes in?

Were you trying to become a doctor, a lawyer or something close to that?

I just can't think of many career paths where just the fact that you gave it a try wouldn't get you an 'in'.

Hell, I have ever worked with engineers without their degrees completed. Then again, I work in the tech industry.

I stick with what I said, you really should be thinking of the positives. Getting your ass on the field faster than your peers, even without the degree, CAN be an advantage

>I just can't think of many career paths where just the fact that you gave it a try wouldn't get you an 'in'.

fucking having a degree, high grades and literal understanding of the material didn't get me a job in engineering fagbreath

or are you thinking career like HVAC career

>science (any)
>engineering (any)
>teaching (all)
>pharmacy
>acting (screen or stage)
>graphic arts (illustration for example)
>vet
>maths
>architect
>going above a certain level (mid management) in business

that's just off the top of my head

This site is not worth being fake. Your word mean shit to me. The network's architect and the systems engineer of the firm I work with are drop outs. Maybe you should have done better, you piece of shit.

true, i just don't know how the fuck am i gonna explain that to my parents without them having a heart attack

lol i was an engineering major

lol and what are you dumbass

Engineering (unless the company is seeking strictly ABET accreditation, which does happen), teaching,acting and graphing design are wrong.

But hey, maybe this is why this site is filled with unemployed, cucked, white thrash. Your general worthlessness is way plain to see.

>dropped out
>failed out

Slightly different famalam. The smartest guy I ever knew dropped out junior year because he got an $85,000 job offer to start immediately.

Besides programming and computers is one of fields that actually doesn't require a degree if you know your shit.

I am software developer.

GG lifes over give up and spend every day on Sup Forums until you pussy out of killing yourself

Fair enough bro. Dropping out AND failing out are two different things.

explain to me how you can do engineering without a degree? and I'm not talking bullshit engineering like "sanitation engineer".

and I'm talking about being gainfully employed as a GD, not "doing it"

teaching above a gradeschool level, yes

and acting... well if you're expecting to get "discovered" I guess you don't need a degree, but then you won't exactly be doing any acting then either.

does baby write javascript

I got kicked out a few years back. I had to take a 2 year break before I could be let back in again to finish (ended up being 2.5 because I was dropped end of 1st semester). Not the worst thing that can happen, not the best.

Finished my degree a year and a half ago and have a nice job

Do NOT write your appeal in a state of emotion. Think before you what you write and look at examples of successful appeal letters. Format it properly and be prepared to provide any medical documents if the reason you failed is due to either mental or physical issues.

Saying "sorry" and "please let me back in" won't cut it. You have to write smart and think. I flunked out three semesters in a row (twice had to withdraw, the third I straight up failed) due to my bipolar disorder and I was still able to get back in.

All the best, user.

dropped out of community college once left and went to a trade school

im about 3k in dept with no job not sure I recommend college for the less than motivated just digs you into a hole

>You have to write smart and think

Yeah, write like someone who DIDN'T just dumbass themselves out of college.

>acting (screen or stage)

Are you fucking high? You don't need a degree to be an actor, you just need to be good at fucking acting. The degree helps, but a degree in pizza flipping will help you become a cook too

Moving the goalpost, I see... Get proven wrong, then decide to make up bullshit parameters? Classic.

I wouldn't know.. My advice was mostly "Get a job ASAP". This is what people do when they can't hack it in school. It sometimes work out, other times it does not.

Like I said, going up the corporate ladder will be a bitch, and very, very hard if you don't have the personality.

that's really comforting, still praying to every god that they accept my appeal tho

Thanks user
I'll be sure to remember that
I'll use the death of a loved one excuse just to make sure everything goes well

kek

You're a nigger, what did you expect?

Java and python. You?

I think I went to a shitty (or compassionate) college. I had a major autistic meltdown in 2nd year and just left without telling anyone. This was 6 years ago. They never got back to me.

If you use that excuse, you'll need to provide documentation of that death. Trust me on this, you cannot lie your way back into college. You have one chance at appealing, don't do something stupid. Your future is on the line here.

I'm not trying to scare you user, but be very, very cautious and very, very smart about this.

I know someone that had three years to an engineering degree and flunked out. Went to a jr college and got a two year degree, then went to another major college and ended up taking four years to get an engineering degree.

If at first you don't suceed try try again

yeah, you're right

well better finish typing up the appeal and send it before my ass gets kicked outta the house

Simple, there are a lot of small to medium companies that desperately need engineers, yet can't afford or won't pay for a degreed engineer. So, if you apply to CNC machine shops, I know of several that need engineering talent. They hired my friend who was taking classes at like Devry "University" and he is considered an "engineer". Also, when they hired him, they offered to pay his tuition to complete his "degree"