Cute assholes girls only fags

Cute assholes girls only fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGwGnbqBOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck it. I'll say it since nobody has a cllue. ATTENTION. YOU ARE NOT TRULY AN ASS MAN if you don't sniff or smell the fart valve when presented. FACT! Lots of posers here but few have what it takes to watch gf take a shit. You ate NOT an ass man if you do not fap to smell gf leaves in bathroom.

youre a scatman

FACT. If you watch out for when gf takes #2 and sneak in after. You can fap while marinating in the most Lovely odors.

here come the homos

FACT. I stroke the milk sausage while sniffing the stinkpipe and shit is cash. YOU ARE NOT AN ASS MAN if you don't discuss toilet play.

Did some user make a fuss a week or so ago saying this was her at 14, and that she wanted it taken down?

The sweet nectar of life is the musky scented oils within the female anus.

That blanket is ballsacks.

goddammmmmn i wanna eat yogurt out of the bum

FACT. All women enjoy being exposed as filthy fart ovens. Get gf or wife to fart in face and help her wipe ass. THEN YOU MIGHT BE AN ASSM9.

Yeah I remember

>sees hearts, the symbohl of love
>immediately thinks they're ballsacks
see, this is why people call you a faggot.

I'm an ass man. I fap thinking about the smell and flavor of the female asshole. I watch gf shit and wipe her ass. I have been farted on by some hot whores.

Fell in love with a cam girl tonight

name?

this

Anibutler

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGwGnbqBOg

Ok goddamned it. I shall explain. FACT. Girls like it when a man shows interest in her bowel movements and farting. I pull on my stuff while gf takes a log in the toilet bowl. Real ass man sniff the pooper. Nuff said posers.

thanks fammy

Bump

I'll be ignoring the scat fanatics and hope they stop talking. They're worse then the trap chasers.

sauce?

Some dumb b/itch

I thought she posted on pol

wasnt she greek?

Awesome, I didn't get a chance to save it.

sauce ?