Marvel's captain america will never address how US soldiers are callously thrown to the wolves in the pursuit of...

>marvel's captain america will never address how US soldiers are callously thrown to the wolves in the pursuit of marginal strategic gains for allies, not even for the US necessarily
>marvel's captain america will never address how the government's push for economic globalisation is betraying the working class who, thanks to the broken electoral system, had no choice but to elect them
>marvel's captain america will never address the plummeting literacy and competitiveness of america's children as public schooling collapsed at the foundations, just one of many parts of american infrastructure that are bursting at the seams
>marvel's captain america will never address the dire need for reform in american consumer rights law
>marvel's captain america will never address how the very existence of a "news industry" is damaging to the free flow of information because it treats information as a commodity and citizens as consumers with tastes and desires, instead of information as a right and citizens as electors who need to face all the facts, no matter how much they don't like them
>marvel's captain america will never address the continuing backslide of the US in global relevance

Instead, Marvel's Captain America will beat up Trump-lite in a snake suit.

Buy your copy today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this real?

Whatever happened to subtlety? This is so on the nose that it seems like a parody of leftist propaganda

>Is this real?
Unfortunately yes.

comics are leftist propaganda

they've made thor a woman, spiderman black, all kinds of stupid shit

Stan lee was sexist. John bryne said the entire bullpen in his day was racist towards blacks.

They called falcon the fowl coon.

Daily reminder that the old guard of comic book writing was effectively purged, in order to be replaced by the new modern, hip "progressives" that couldn't give less of a shit about comic books if they even tried.

And yes, none of these comics are moving any units. None.

Marvel is dead

>consuming capeshit
>ever

desu I'm surprised this industry lasted as long as it did

I fucking hate superhero comics

The only worthwhile comics come out of fucking japan and korea

>"Whatever happened to subtlety?"
>Captain America literally punching Hitler in the face on covers

what point were you trying to make?

Marvel only produces comics now because they think they have some obligation to do so.

Literally all the money lies in the movies now. It's not even close at this point.

In defense of Marvel's Captain America:The Winter Soldier they did have the gonads to release a major motion picture depicting elements of project paper clip and the nazi infiltration of the US as well as plans for the eradication of domestic dissidents.

gonna see civil war today cant wait!

op, the thing about sjws is that they:

>come from upper middle class backgrounds
>do not know how to find free versions of the stuff they want
>reinforce their safespace at every opportunity
>have predictable likes and dislikes

they're a great market to pander to.

>"The lasso compels truth"

Aren't they shooting themselves in the foot saying that? Is Wonder Woman admitting the guy in the lasso is speaking fact? SJW self-BTFO

Din't Marvel also made some muslim a British superhero?

KEK

So Marvel propaganda was never subtle?

I don't read comics

youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

Captain Britain was created in different times, so when a new hero had to assume its identity, it should of course reflect the modern Britain we know today.

So kebab cunt it is.

Please please tell me that is not real.

As far as cuckmics (< not using that term again) goes, this is pretty goddamn mild.

Comics have been Jewed since the golden age. Nothing new.

It is, and also Captain America is a werewolf.

>make America marvelous again
I know which super villian has my vote, also which villian is this?

No it is not mild, it is the most overt propaganda I have ever seen in comics.

Who the fuck wrote that shit, Rorschach needs to pay him a fucking visit.

Viper 3.

Again?

what the fuck, why

That fucking comic.

I wish that comics would challenge the minds of their audience. Not just repeat what they want to hear like some autistic hugbox.

The caption America in the movies is still super anti globalism.

>Whatever happened to subtlety?

Never existed in capeshit.
It's about people with superpowers wearing ridiculous costumes and tossing off one liners.

I meant subtlety in general

>The lasso compels truth
HAHAHAHA lefties have mastered the art of BTFO'n themselves

That was only in a what-if? type alternate future comic and it was only for one page. I wish you retards would stop spreading this around all the time.

Sort of, but without context this could be read a number of different ways. He believes what he says is true, but it's not necessarily a universal/objective truth.

What's true for you isn't necessarily true for everyone else. A failure to realize this shit is probably why politics are so polarized these days.

Marvel has been SJW dogshit for a while now. Stop giving them money and exposure.

Been reading comics since 1994, been subscribed to a mix or Marvel and DC characters for a period of roughly 10 years. Cancelled all my subs in the past 2 years because of all the over the top leftist horseshit. So honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't selling anything cause I doubt I'm alone. These little faggot leftie kids they pander to these days don't even buy the comics. They pan through them in the shop, take pictures of the panels they like and leave.

Top Cow can't publish Darkness Falls but Marvel can keep churning out this shit. What a time to be alive.

>I'll just make a strawman right-wing villain and everyone will know I'm right!

It'd have to be pretty old guard considering how the Sons of the Serpent have been around for something like 40-45 years and were exactly the same and that in general superhero comic books have always pushed loathsome degeneracy.

>"I mean"

They even translate it into their terms

Call me when Captain America talks about Yuri, the New Left and post-soviet union documents.

recent capeshit movies have really confused me, Thor's a dude suddenly? Why is Spiderman white? and Captain America's suddenly white too now? WTF?

Considering that Civil War's main conflict basically boiled down to Big Government vs. Personal Responsibility, I'm pretty happy letting comics go to hell. The movies have already replaced them.

(And they're better anyway).

>A failure to realize this shit is probably why politics are so polarized these days.

I think the reason why politics are so polarized is that people are realizing more and more that democracy is very much us vs them.

It's comics, of course it's real.