Hello guys, me and my room mate have just came back home, and we found barbed wire above the gate...

Hello guys, me and my room mate have just came back home, and we found barbed wire above the gate, and over the main door mat (picture related in London)
we'd like to know if it means something from the neighbourhood.

Boarded wire on the gate

It means your not welcome in the neighbourhood.

That's a sign that you or your room mate fucked someone's girl, they're implying that your house is gonna get fucked up or one of you are

Damn m8, id probably get ready for some shit to go down right? Maybe a warning you better defend your cunt

yeah op. you're gonna be kill. you should ask /x/ though. they might know some shit

Lol lets see what they say

What do you know?

they're gonna sperg pretty hard.

I know that if I came home to that I'd have my AR and 45 out of the safe and ready to go for the next week.

'tis the work of Devil Worshipers!

Prank shit from youth drunk

But they are britbongs and all they can have are knifes less that three inches long and apparently barbed wire.

yeah it's either kids fucking with you or someone just does not like you. Are you a Muslim?

Probably some teens fucking around at night? You guys act like everything is gonna ill you.

mudslime please leave

Op is already dead.

Lets see if I can format this right

>>>/board/threadnumber

>London

What?
Nope.

Thank you user

So OP needs to grab his wand?

Use it to fucking shank a m8

Do it again

If the mat is sturdy enough, the barbs don't poke through. So you can climb right over it. The barbs must have been stuck in the mat, so they pulled the mat as hard as possible and took some wire with them. Perhaps they didn't leave your mat there because it would have been found and someone would have known they climbed it.

It's part of a Wiccan love spell. Somebody likes one of you.

Autist confirmed

Thank you for the information, friend!