My dad got me a fucking wrench set for my birthday

My dad got me a fucking wrench set for my birthday.

Where would be the best place to sell it?

ungrateful shit

I would love that

Goddamn, keep it son. That's a full set. You never know when you'll need it, and it won't expire. Good life thing to have.

Any old place would do, but I'd recommend dropping the set off wherever you left your testicles.

hes telling you to move out, if you have already, hes saying hes not proud of you

holy fuck that is an awesome set kill yourself op

You're going to need it even if you think you wont.

Kys ungrateful shit

I will buy it

This all of it and more. If you ever plan to move out of your parent's basement you're going to need one of these. And by the looks of it this is a pretty nice one. Looks like a Husky or similar brand, not the best, but still everything has a life time waranty.

Thank your dad you little puke.

Truth

That's not a new set. The discoloring inside of some of the sockets tells me that this is a set that he used regularly.
Use this opportunity to stop being a faggot, and go bond with your father.

That shit is dope. I love the extension bars.

Lame bait...at least not as autistic as the rest on this board.
9.5/10....

Bait

Dude, I'm completely fucking stagnant in my life, and I still think that'd be fucking neat to have.
I realize it's not the top of your list, but come on, now. Didn't your parents teach you to smile and say "thank you" regardless?

If dubs, you eat all of the wrenches

You ungrateful little fuck

Keep that wrench set. Maybe someday if you grow a pair and decide to fix something, you'll have them to use.

My father got me a small toolbox loaded with tools when I was 10. 18 years later I still have it.

How about getting shit done? You should keep it. This is REALLY a great set!

>Knurled extension bars

Faggot

You're a fucking bastard. I got kicked out. I bought a set just like and a shopvac. Still have both of them 16 years later. Use the tools easily once a week and the shopvac whenever I clean my basement. Best investments ever.

Git gud, faggot. You're such a disappointment. Too bad your father just didn't give you steam cards like the little bitch you are.

Boy, this set has a 1/4", 3/8" AND 1/2" ratchets. You fucking keep it, those are most of the tools you'll need to do anything.

What brand?

Keep it op, be happy you still have a father to give you "shitty" gifts. I'd pay anything for my father to come back to life to give me a wrench set

If that a Pittsburgh brand set than it is pretty shit

dont be an ingrate. thats a nice set. keep it

you're a disappointment to the whole human family 500 million years for you to be an underdeveloped ungrateful semen turd

OP's dad buys him a tool set, hoping that one day his son might be somewhat of a man, or at least the shell of a man.

OP confirms he's a basement dwelling neckbeard and will never be close to a man by wanting to sell the kit.

This is how this story plays out.

this

as a mechanic this post makes me sad for the future. fuck you millennials

I agree with pretty much everyone: this is a great gift and you should keep it.

And what you gonna buy with the money? A dragon dildo?

you don't sell tools. you wait to use them.
even if you don't understand their usefulness now, doesn't need you won't have an occasion to use them in the future.

inb4 OP is a trap

What dumbass gets tools and sells them?

Those make more money than they are worth if you use them.

He gave you an investment you fucking retard.

I'll buy off of you op.

Man, thats a good gift. Get into handyman work for extra cash.

I wish I had a complete wrench set. Mine's enough to fix my car, but goddamn, that is one thoughtful gift.

the fact thats its a hand me down and not new makes it worse user.

Shit bait

Let me explain it this way.

If he gave you $1000, you wouldn't complain about not getting a new cell phone right?

He gave you tools that you can use to do work that will have a payout which is far greater than that $150 set cost.

Learn to repair shit, profit. Go work at an automotive shop and start a career. Be a handyman, fix appliances.

Save some of those sockets, you can smoke weed out of them

Pawn it and go buy yourself that horse dildo you've been craving.

He's trying to make a fucking man out of you.
If my dad got me a toolset I'd be fucking chuffed and I'd look for any reason to use it.

For a mechanic, yeah. But around the house or doing maintenance on your car, Pittsburgh is fine.

wanna know what my dad got me for my birthday? he beat me with a hose instead of a steel pipe that day, last year he let me live and killed my hamster instead, you ungreatful little shit

your dad sounds like a bretty gud goy, post pics

i find it funny that you are to beta to even use tools, but i also find it funny that your dad gave you a used tool set with miss matched tools, cute family of poor faggots

/thread

sorry anons, i lied for attention now i feel bad about it, my dad has only ever killed people outside of my family and he gives me money for my birthday usually

does he drink beer and mow his lawn with a tractor?

at a real man's house

Fuckin ungrateful faggot. I bet your dad drinks himself to sleep wondering where he went wrong to raise a pussy like you. Any man should be glad to get free fucking tools. What'd you want, a video game to be even more of a disappointment?

Not a mechanic but your an ungrateful shit who needs to immediatly kill yourself

no he's banned from drinking and we don't have a lawn to mow really

>mismatched

Explain.

You're a real piece of shit.

keep it faggot. hes trying to show you how to be a man

I think he is trying to tell you to get a job.

Shit I wish I had a dad to give me tools, mines dead op. Don't be such a faggot and just accept the gift.

Shit when I was 10, my parents forgot my birthday. They remembered on my sister's birthday three months later. user, what did we give you? Nothing. Long pause. Well, we got you a cake, right? Uhh... No. even longer pause.

You just buck up and take it.

How could a man live without tools? Bought a set when moved out, can't imagine living without them.

Op is fucking retarded. Why sell things for cheap when you could use them for profit.

Copypasta

>What'd you want, a video game to be even more of a disappointment?
>mfw I would've preferred a video game, am objectively a disappointment to my parents, and still would've thought it was a neat gift even though I'll likely never use it

You're gonna need those tools when the apocalypse comes, you whiny pussy

You're still not gonna make it but at least they'll come to use when some scavengers who aren't bitch ass niggas find them