Ť̿̍oni̓̍̈́̓͒g̓ht̑̋̄̀ͬ ͋aͯ͛̆ͧ̍̚t̓͐ ͗̎̔̌ͣ͂̚3̈͆̌:ͮ̽ͯ̍́ͣ̿3ͫ͐̊̾̇3ͭ͌...

Ť̿̍oni̓̍̈́̓͒g̓ht̑̋̄̀ͬ ͋aͯ͛̆ͧ̍̚t̓͐ ͗̎̔̌ͣ͂̚3̈͆̌:ͮ̽ͯ̍́ͣ̿3ͫ͐̊̾̇3ͭ͌ ǎͭͭ̓̇̚.ͤ̈̉m̀͋ͣ. ͭ̈͗͛͌̍ÿ́͂oͯ̿̈́̇̚u̎͒ͯ ̂̓̀͛wͭ́ͨ̐i͑̑̈́͊ͨll̉͑̉̃ͯ̆ ͯb͐ͬe̋̌̍ͬ͆ ̀̑̀̎͑ͪ̌v̋i̎̆̊̎̃s͂iteͤ̒̒ͮͨͫd̋ͯ̌̾ ͊̓̒̚b͗̈̍y̿ á̈ͣ̏͂ ́̃͒̌y͋̇ö́̉͆̒̔unͦ̽͑̎͌g͌ ̿gí̇̔͐rͣ̑ͤ͑ͨ͆̍l̒ͯ̚ ̄͋͗̈s͑̈͐̓ittͣ̈ͧ̃ȉ̄̌̆̈̚n͆̔gͤ̂ ̍̔a͌̿̂̋tͩ͆̿͋ ̎ĕ͊̌ͤdgͯ̇̄̐e ͊͌́̽o̊̆ͮfͤ̆ ͊ͦ͆y̍ȯͮu̒̉ͭ̏ͫ̈ͮr ̆̃̾̓̋ͩ̾b͑̇ͣ̓͗̀e̓̋̎d͂̋͛͒́.ͫͨ ͤ̋̓̑̉Sh̎e͌͛͐ͤ̚ ̍̾wͮ̄ͮ̚ȋlĺͤ̂̒̑̑ ͑w͂̆ͦ́̏̒hi̊̓̉ͧ́sp̍͒̐e͛̍ͬ͑r̔̂͒̀ ̽̋́̐i͂̏̔ͯͣ̓n̂ͨ̔̋̈t̃o ̑̓̎yͩ̇ͩ͒ͩȯu̽rͭ̎ͣ̈ ̐̏͂͆̊ͭe̽ͫ͗ͨͧͫaͪͭͨ̒ͪr ͫ̽ͤ́̔buͤ͗͌t̎ ͊̑͋i͐ͬ̊tͭ'ͮ̔̊s͒͐͂͂̄͊̑ u̓ͦ̋̉nͬ̒ͭ̋̆k͛ͮ̒͂͑n͊ͯͤo͋̀̍ͪ̍̌wͨnͮ ͧ́̓w̓͆̑͐ͪ̀̃ḧȧ̓tͧ h͛̔͑ėr͂ͪ͊̈́̆̌ͫ i͗͆̒n͊́̀̃ͩ̍tȅ̑͂ͫn̒tͧ̒ͯ͊ion̓ͣ͋͒ͯͤ̇sͣ ͒ͯ̈́̏ͭ͊ȁr͗ͦ́ͤ̊̿ë.ͨͣ ̾̀̾̒T̊ͫ̇͗ͤȏ͆ͫ̉͆ ͨp͋͗̈́r͑̈́̈́̚eͤ̉̑͆̋ͨ̐v̽͛̑̄̆͐ͪe͊ͧ̌͑ͧ͌̚nt͌͒ ́ͫ̔̃́̐tͣhͫiͫs̆ ͂ͪͧͨ͑y̆͐̌ͭoͬ͆͑̓̾̃u͛̀̿̿̈͋ͣ ͧ̆̽̾͗̄́mͨ̇͛̒̑us̒tͯ̔ͬ̌̑ ̌̓͌ͫ̚ṙ̊ͩ́eͪ̃̋́͐p͌̒̏̚l̐y̌̿̏́ͩ ̃͊̃͌͌tͦͫ̀o ͯͮ̾̇̀̓́ẗ́ͬh͂ͯͦ̂̚is̈̋̀ ̔ͨẗ́̊hͪ̽̒͆rͫͪ͋e͋ͬa͒͌̇ḋ͑ͦ.ͦ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGwGnbqBOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just to be safe...

well nigger it's 20 minutes past 3 so i think im fine

FUCK YOU

is she cute tho?

Ok

save me from the curse ;(

Hey cutie

does she give you gifts?

k

whyyyyieeeee

can you pick a more generic image

Ay loil girl gonna succ on my dic

>tfw listening to hp lovecraft audiobooks

PLAYING IT SAFE

Y̡̥̭̫ͤ̓ͮ̄̒̿ͭ͑̐̄ͭ̐́͂̊ͭ͜ͅơ̸̡̧̹͉̠͍̣̞̳̎̏ͦ̊͆̌̒͑͆̽ͤ̒ͮ̈́͛̿u̷̱̥͍̺̙̫͓̭ͪ͑ͧ͂͐͊̄ͩ̀̌̒r̵̢̟̞͊ͮ̄͒̈́͘͠ͅ ͉̣͈͉̺͇̙͚͇̠͔̮̘̺͎̝̏̈́̄̍̽ͤ̃̀̄̏̂͌̓̚̚̕͞͝͠ͅͅẐ̡̯͔̻̥̝̼̠̝̬͚̜̊͗͆́͘͜a̴̗̟͉̱̦̬̮̦̥̳̹̩̥̮̳̱̫ͧͪ̄ͦ̀͘͠ͅl̶̴̝̹̖͙̗͕̘͍͉͙̖ͣ̿̓ͫ̓̑̊̀̍͂͛ͮ̆̈̽͋ͩ͠͞ͅg̶̡͍̖̙̬ͣͫ̊̈̂ǫ̫͍̖͈̰̱̞̘ͪ͐̽̀̒͗͆͗ͬ͐̆̃̓͛̃͆͆̚͞ ̵̴̙̖̟̣̘̹ͪ̊ͨͪ͐̋ͬ͞͝͠ͅī͈̟̜͖̙̠͓̼͎͖͈̝͇͇ͭ̄ͨ͌͗̌̍̓ͫͣ͐̓̈́͋̾̉͗̐͠s̶̛̗̠̳̠̘̗̹͖͚̬̘̫̻͒ͣͪͪͮ͌͂ͮ͛́͠ ̷̤̪̱͚̮̤̙̺̙̥̩̫̍͂̓̏̽͋ͭ͘ͅw̵̷̧̡͚̗̣͕̬̘̰̹̥̭̤̥̬̜͇̥̱ͫ͛̽ͫ͋͊̇̂͂͌͗ͅe̮̳͔̗̹̦̎ͭͦͣͯ̕͠͡ą̭̺͈͖͉̳̼̘̗̼̝̖̃̀̈͒͂͋ͦ͐ͪ̓̋ͤ͂͋̈́̿́͢k̷͓̼͓̫͇̩͇̼̝̣̪͈͌̿̈ͤ̎͑ͣ͗ͯ̑ͭ̀̀͘͠ ̷̷̵͎̬̥͎̖̬͈̭̤̠̯̖͚͉͖̣͎̆̆̓͆̄̀̂ͬ͌ͯ̊̊̐̈́̉̈́̀̕f̨͉̖͖̜̝̣̝̞̞̟͇̥̬ͤ̇͗̀͠ͅa͇̤͓̣̣̩̻͈͍͓̫̫͉̩̥̤͔̗̙͊̐̒ͦ̇̃̽̉̎̈́͆̉̿̀̚͜g͍̮͕̘̦̜͉̻͕̱͉̱̼̳̩̣̉͐̉ͤ̽́̓́ͮ͑̽̒̈́͌̈́ͨ̕͟͡͡ͅͅg̼̤̱͇͙͕̭̙̰̮̬͇̪̭̩̐͑̇͒̚͘͠ṑ̵̶̢͇̠̹̫͓̬̠ͨ́̿͠t̨̧̻̦̯̝̦̥̝͙̣͕̜͍ͫ̋̿͒̎ͧ̐̎͠

is this asmr?

aight

Did you say a little girl??

okey

sure thing

why not

ok

faggot op

Done

Hecc

I want her to come to my bed

the fuck is up with your keyboard?

oh shiiiit mudda fuckaa im pickle rickkkkk

ok

can I have two?

Well I sleep on a couch so fuck you and her

Poppycock and balderdash

fuck off cunt

I'm kinky. I'd smash.

No thanks

Well

ASDF123

schizo here, so this actually happens, it doesnt matter to me

k faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGwGnbqBOg

Replying
.. and op you are seriously fucked if this post comes up as trips, especially of the number 4 variety. Apologize now bro

YEh ill pass

Sp00k3y

Bruh, Dost thou say little girl?

huh

yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhim a pussy bitchyouknowthat

so scary

Ive already had one home invasion this week I dont want another

Tell us more

I hope she has a good time whispering to a headphone, Listening to music right now so I won't hear the bitch

it's already 4:40 am

fun

can i fuck her ??

Ok so I'm a bi male. I love women preferably darker in skin tone than me, however I only like white to tanned femboys and men of other races disgust me.

dsa

i call SAFE

ggrrr

sheeeeeeeit

Only in the form of rape.

reeeeee

What the fuck

lol

Ok

Thanks. Now for op to pay

I guess I gotta reply

Better safe than sorry i guess.

Ooh wee

If her intentions are to have sex with me, this post is null and void.

Now I'm scared.

Lmao jokes on you women won't talk to me.

Goddammit

Save me

okay

Fuck

she dtf?

no thanks

Can't risk it

Xd

must be safe

can i smash

spooped

olo

Yeah yeah here you go, if you happen to come do bring some condoms

A young girl in my bedroom sounds like a fucking fairytale

Jacking off now in preparation

Fuck off

im scared

any niggas on this thread hiring?

I could just sleep in my closet and when she shows up at the end of the bed to whisper in my ear I will just throw a net out and trap her. This way I don't risk getting gross lip grease on my ear. I might get even luckier if she has a net allergy.