You are the first human on MARS

You are the first human on MARS

What will your first historic words on the red planet be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fV1HkTTlZ_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whites only

Finally free of the SJWs

ALIENS !!
FOR GOD SAKE FUCKING RUN !!

>"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

Traps are gay

nigger

Gay fur is best fur

wheres the wifi

Mcboyle Rules!

This since niggers can't afford spaceships on welfare.

Fuck off space niggers

where da white wimminz at?

I am Marvin the Martian

We, therefore, the representatives of this Martian colony, in General Congress, assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the universe for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by the authority of the good people of this colony, solemnly publish and declare, that Mars is, and of right ought to be a free and independent planet; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the United Nations of Earth, and that all political connection between them and the planet Earth, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as a free and independent planet, have full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which independent planets may of right do. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FLOOR IS LAVA

Hello everybody
My cock small
Thank you

CHINA STRONG

"Last one out is the designated cocksucker"

>I can fap 20 different times out here

fuck off space niggers. this planet is full too. you can crash into phobos or deimos if you want.

"LAST ONE ON MARS IS A QUEER!"

I see no gods here

OPEN THE DOOR, WE CAN START NOW.

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP

we mars now.

Open the door
Open door
Opendor
Oedor
ODOR

ODOR!!!

All of your base are belong to us!

Now the only thing I can do... Is to drink my own piss

Is anything of any value?

youtube.com/watch?v=fV1HkTTlZ_I

I can see America from here...
Losing the space race

I'd be slated for the second human on Mars, but because of my clumsiness, I'd slip on the ladder, shove the leader of the expedition out of the way, and fall on my backside, then exclaim, "It wasn't me!"

Later, the mission leader's oxy tank gets damaged, and we have to rig a hose between his suit and mine. But, being the comedy relief, I can't stop farting, and he almost barfs in his helmet. I blame it on Julie.

If anyone knows this reference, you're my hero.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

At least this place smells better than Cambodia. Now THAT place smells like shit

/thread

You brought a tear to my eye user.

LEEROY JENKINSSSSSSS

I designate this plannet...
KEKISTAN

So, are traps gay?

What's the age of consent here?

For the emperor, all hail his glory. Long may he reign and suffer not the alien to live.

GET R*ugghhb*IGGITY RIGGITY WRECKED SOOOON !!!

Where are you from ?

here we are, ready to make the same mistakes on a new rock in the void.

"I have ascended beyond the plane of regular men and now i lie among the stars"

Dammit. More like brown planet. NASA's full of shit.

niggers tongue my anus

'A Mars a day helps you work, rest and play'

Immediately become a millionaire because of Cadbury

Finally, safe from candleja....

Check 'em.
I'd want to be the first human to do interplanetary shitposts.