Do you miss your ex Sup Forums

Do you miss your ex Sup Forums

I miss a girl who was never mine to begin with and it makes me want to kms

I'm on that same boat, thing is I had a chance to get back to her, fucked it up again

pic related

yes I miss her

I miss two of them. Hate them. But I miss them

Yeah but honestly the new gf is hotter. So I'm good.

He was an asshole in the end, but yeah. I miss him more than he knows

Sent me into a spiraling depression..idk she gave me mixed signals and I just told her Ill just stop messaging her due to no responses. Guess if she really cares shell try and fix it

fuck no. made my life miserable for years before I finally said fuck this shit I'm outty.

yes

never got over her. she came back recently, just to talk and catch up. she's dropped hints that she still has feelings and even wants to get married, yet when i bring it up, the subject changes or she starts to dry text.

She was fucking evil so I dont really miss her tbh

Nope, we're both with different people now and I'm happy she's got someone new to treat like shit.

I miss her every single day and I wish she knew that..
It's been a year now but every time a see her picture I feel like crying even if she hurt my trust, lied to me and dragged things out like she knows I hate... I still miss her.

Not really, I do miss the touch of ANY woman though....

if my ex missed me, she'd say the same thing

stop being a faggot and you wont have this problem anymore you fucking cuck....you sound like the type of faggot that would watch your ex get fucked by another guy just to see her again and then clean her pussy after.

>2017
>Ever investing emotionally in any woman, for any reason
CRITICAL MISTAKE
No but really, what woman has ever cared about you or was there for you?

Fggt

That's mad implying there. Just because I miss her doesn't mean I would get back with her.
I mostly just miss the feeling of companionship with the opposite gender. She's a cunt and couldn't forgive her for hurting me even if I wanted to.

Maybe she does, you never know

Then shut the fuck up sounding like a faggot and be a man and move on with your life. The only thing gained by getting down on yourself like that is you let the cunt win.

>hurr i wanna cry if i see her picture
>durr i wouldnt get back with her

If she called you right now and said she wanted to get back with you, you would be on that faster than a nigger on KFC dont even try and fool yourself

Deep down we both know they won't

Every day, every hour. She's technically not my ex, as she didn't break up with me, she committed suicide. I can't help but to think about her.

I miss the love of my life. But currently fucking a different ex and my current gf of 5 years has no idea.

I'm about to get a new girlfriend and I just broke down crying tonight because the reality of my breakup 6 months ago finally hit me. Now I'm paranoid that my soon to be new gf isn't actually into me because of my paranoia from my last relationship. I thought I got so much more confident in my self after I broke up with my ex. I went from a beta to alpha in a matter of two weeks but now here I am. Crying like a fucking bitch

Fuck you zoie

My ex divorced me and took much of what I had. Then she went around trashing me to her friends and is generally unpleasant to me whenever we're in the same room. (We have a 10yo daughter, seeing the ex often is a fact of life.) So no, I don't miss my ex. In fact I didn't start hating her guts until after the divorce.