Freedom of speech is racist

Freedom of speech is racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hmIBVe5zGI
youtube.com/watch?v=kxlf1N8wGi8
youtube.com/watch?v=xq4Y87idawk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try harder

I know right? How dear racist scum say what they want instead of beating people like we do? I sexually and biologically identify as a female warrior elf from the planet Xanrom and I'm triggered.

It doesn't really require much effort to be a good person

>Freedom is slavery

Than be a good person.

OP is being sarcastic you normie fucktards.

He's larping like a faggot

So? Are you excusing these idiots that fell for it?

Oh shit... I just applied for my permit to rally and denounce all triggered elf warriors of the female sex from planets.

Please leave your hovercraft lock at home....

>Freedom of speech is racist

You're an asshole.

Okay fascist. You want to burn some books while you're at it?

Check your privilege, Earth, cis, white, male, straight, human scum.

>Doesn't understand that OP is sarcastic
You're a retard.

I'm not being sarcastic. You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider yourself a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Bruh you took this obvious b8 what are you doing??

Keyboard warrior! Keyboard warrior! Keyboard warrior!

see my point

That twat was throwing bottles at people. She earned that face punch.

still a dumbass thread

may I ask you one mature question? No bullshit I swear.

internet tough guy

go for it I guess

Bitch please. You preach communism, an idealogy which has killed over 200 million people all over the world. You also just threatened him too. Isn't all of that hate speech? Are you gonna beat yourself up? That's the only person you can beat up anyways, pussy beta male faggot

How is it fair or ethical to take away the rights of another human being?

Gas the kikes race war now!

If you tell people that they have equal rights to you they will not be responsible and walk all over your rights.

He knows he's not gonna do shit. He wants to shut everyone up who hurt his pussy feelings.

It's hypocritical in nature, but life is quite that way. Can you sit there and say that the extremists of both sides don't want to take away the rights of the others?

Fuck Johnny Paycheck

rips off Johnny Cash's name and makes one song

and fuck Chubby Checker for the same reason ripping off Fats Domino and one shit Twist song

So what you're saying is Freedom Of Speech is a tool and some use it wisely while others not?
That's actually an interesting point.

Shit, didn't think of it like that.

boy are you upset.

why you got to hate on a man picking up some cash for something he's good at

facts are racist, but they're facts

wow bait 2/10 i reposnded ;) huge fan btw fam

I'm not an Antifa moron but I hate it when people say "Communism killed 200 million people". How many did Capitalism kill?

Actually we do. You do too. We all do.
We are not free of the social reprocussions, but as long as it does not incite violence, hate speech is protected speech.
If you don't like it - that's fine, you don't have to. However assault and battery as retaliation to hate speech is not protected, and could very well end up getting the attacker killed by the victim or police.
Just some food for thought.

hey! you're not allowed to say that, it's racist! stop speaking! i can't believe i'm having to do this RACIST fucking SPEAKING in order to tell you this!

why ?
only those who agree with you can speak and the others deserve physical threat ?
so... fascim right

Antifa: I should be able to beat people for things that I don't like
Crybaby Sup Forumstard professional victims: It's not faaaair if people ostracize me for my opinions! I shouldn't be allowed to be fired or ridiculed! I just want to murder some jews, JEEEEEEZ!

Both are dangerous retards.

I'm going to take the bait on this one. You won't do shit to me. I will fuck your shit up so badly you would wish for death to relieve you of your suffering. I am not white. I am Chicano and I love this country which has given so much to me. A world class education over at UC Berkeley. I know, one can only wonder how much value my degree has lost. But I digress, the issue for me is that these fucks have the audacity to demand the protections of this great republic and hypocritically call for its destruction. FUCK OFF! When the minorities fight you fucks in the streets know that you have lost. It has already begun, you lost in Berkeley. That was checkmate.

>>as long as it does not incite violence,

Hate speech inevitably leads to violence.

I beg to differ. Jews are always at the forefront of degenerate lifestyles for the masses. Just look at how much they push that government/rap music.

kek, did jews do 9/11?

Hey, next time don't bite so hard when I cum

Wrong. I spew hate all the time and still no violence. I can hate you and still respect your RIGHTS.

And here, we see a Sup Forumstard outside of his natural environment. The peabrained small-cocked Sup Forumstard has a brilliant plumage of patchy neck hair and a deep seated fear of the jewish boogeyman and black men.

Fuck off back to

Yes they did. Jews must be stopped. Race wars now!

define "hate speecch", so tired of this buzzword

Hello, kike's. Top of the evening to ya!

Well come and try nigger it's my right to freedom of speech. Good luck trying to stop me

Only the ones who deserved it trying to spread fascism and communism. Capitalism has improved the lives of more people than all other systems combined in human history. The very computer or smart phone you are using to spew your nonsense is a product of capitalism, as is the internet itself. Every good thing in your life, everything that makes your life easier and more comfortable than any other country where communism has been inflicted on people is a product of capitalism.

You never tire of being wrong, you are awesome! Everyone, gather round and watch these kike's step it up with the personal attacks.

It's getting pathetic at this point and you retards are falling for it every single time.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously

The 1st amendment is just freedom to speak out against the government without sensorship.
It is not an absolute right to spew shit freely anywhere.

anyone who disagrees with me in any way is a subhuman monster and deserves to be beaten and humiliated. hurting my feelings should be illegal.

We know these are paid kike shills working for the almighty shekel. Calm down, faggot. Jeez, are you still in high school? Nigger, you need to be 18 to be in here.

Nope, just like owning a gun doesn't make you a murderer.

Antifa is anti fascist like North Korea is a democratic people's republic. Just calling yourself something doesn't make it true.

I'm saying that with freedom comes responsibility

Antifa is a terrorist and hate group
youtube.com/watch?v=0hmIBVe5zGI

That wasn't me. I called you a kike. Well within the confines of academic discussion.

One would think that you would have realized what this board is for by now.

Racist speech is racist, but you are free to do it.

Fucking faggot
Fucking commie wannabe trash
Go sip some Starbucks Capuchino you privileged embodiments of double standards

No it isn't. Antifa is righteous protector of the public from terrorist hate groups.

Are you fucking retarded?

no one is free to do it.

Interesting.

Freedom of speech means racist speech is okay.

This.

And since racist speech isn't okay, freedom of speech isn't okay.

>than

i want antifa and Sup Forums to kill each other

america would be a much better place

Antifa are a bunch of soft, cheesy-assed, cowards. They can barely defend themselves and even with the large numbers they still get beat up.

But how am I instantly a kike just because I asked if he thinks jews did it.

that should explain why there's so few white christian terrorist, good job guys.
Now go for the muslim ones please, thes guys kill people you know

Antifa was originally called anti-racism but needed a better name because that doesnt include many other oppressed groups.

If you are not in favor of the expression of ideas you disagree with you are not in favor of free speech full stop

I wish I did. I really do.

Expressing hate speech is often definable as incitement to violence which is not protected. Im antifa btw. Its just important to know the law.

The Holocaust was a lie. At Max 2 million Jews were killed instead of 6 gorillion

how do i join?

youtube.com/watch?v=kxlf1N8wGi8

>rule 33

How am I instantly a white supremacist if I am only interested in freedom of speech?

I am simply turning the tables on your stupid ass to demonstrate the tactics employed against those who protect all speech. Kike. You know you are a fucking kike, or else you would not give a fuck about an insult directed at kike's. Get lost, loser.

you're right, every person who isn't in "the good" should be silenced, beaten or jailed,

Are the goyim still infighting?

that's why you never ever incite to violence against white natiionalists, true ?

This bait is delicious, is this Spanish Mackerel? You've really outdone yourself.

Incitement is the name of the game for Antifa. You guys better enjoy the ride while you can. People are ready to lynch Antifa.

youtube.com/watch?v=xq4Y87idawk

Did the Nazis execute people with mental illnesses, communists, gypsies, gay people, and political opponents?

I didn't call you a white supremacist, nor would I. I would call you a faggot, just like everyone else who acts like an internet tough guy.