I was just in a thread about the worst thing you've ever done to a girl. Got cut off writing this. So...

I was just in a thread about the worst thing you've ever done to a girl. Got cut off writing this. So, I'm reposting and finishing it

And now, I'm going to finish it. All I ask is that you bump it for time. If you care to read it, that is.

The Ones I Used, Pt III

>I ended it about a week ago, Sup Forums
>we're both about to head off to college
>I want her to be my friend, because she's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me
>but if we're together in college, it'll turn bad and I don't want to put my shortcomings on her
>and we're friends
>and she leaves for school the day after tomorrow
>and I don't want her to leave, but I can't let her go

>when I broke up with The One I Loved, I said it and left

>when I broke up with my Friend, my Best Friend, I stayed
>I held her as she cried, and made her laugh until the tears stopped
>she's the greatest thing that could ever have happened to me, and I can't bear to not have her anymore
>And I can't bear to know that I can't have her anymore
>So I broke up for her, because I needed to break up for me

>The One I Loved is going to be a sophomore in College, studying Psychology (figures, right?)
>I'm finally at a point in my life where I see her for who she really is
>I learned recently that she's seen as the campus slut
>I matched with her on Tinder one time when I was single and horny and etc, she told me that four nights a week she gets black out drunk, wakes up with a hangover and then goes to class
>I guess nobody stays the same, huh?

>The One I Used is going to be a freshman in college, she leaves in about a week
>I drove her back from a party one night, and we were talking\
>we'd become pretty close regular friends after then whole FWB thing
>We got onto the topic about how we see ourselves, and I asked her, "do you think you're attractive?"
>she told me "not particularly"
>so I pulled over
>I asked her why
>and at that moment she told me that all the times I'd left her behind, it hurt more than the last, and that being dropped killed her inside
>we had had a one-time hookup a few weeks before my Friend and I started dating again, and she resented me for it afterwards
>but we talked, and we realized just how broken we both were at the time

You're amazing, keep going.

We were looking for you here user

Can't tell if that's sad Frank or Questioning frank

that means a lot, thank you

i'll put it there too

>I told her that she was attractive, and that I needed her to know that
>Things wouldn't have worked out the way they had if we weren't
>She's an alcoholic party girl too now though so we'll see how she turns out, I hope for the best

>My Best Friend
>I have nothing left to say
>I'll miss her, Sup Forums

>And me.
>Over the years, I've changed
>I used to believe I was a sociopath from the last few years of numbness, of my feelings being in a box
>but at the end of my senior year of highschool, my last chorus class, we have a ritual called "yarn day"
>my teacher, who has become my mentor and my friend, takes a ball of yarn and tosses it to someone while holding on to the end of the yarn
>he then thanks them for something, and they pass it along, holding on to the yarn, making a web of connections
>the past few years I'd had maybe one or two pity connections
>my last day, I was tied to every single person in the room
>I had evolved

>my times of hurting people and hurting myself had been dark, but it had made me into someone who cares
>I've been buried with work at times but still helped three people at a time learn to sing or work through issues
>I wouldn't trade a day of my hurt for anything, because I'm happy with who I am today

>I never quote anyone, because I feel like no one's past words are ever applicable to my exact situation, but here's a quote of my own for you.

>Whoever you will be in the future is worth it. If things are shit now, then good. Keep going, and understand that dark times are always ahead. But don't let them smother you. Let the winds batter you and the smog blanket your lungs, because the future will thank you for your sacrifice.

you should repost the whole thing there start to front, its a masterpiece

Did you read this thread?

god damn i relate to this so much. thanks so much for writing this, real or not

maybe check yourself user...

OP here
it's true, I promise you

That was an amazing read, thanks for the contribution OP. It's people like you that makes me keep browsing this place.

tldr version:
user was a fuck up with women and thinks he's grown but really just has a problem with emotional commitment

don't think I'm grown at all. I absolutely have a problem with commitment, that's why I broke up with my friend a few days ago. This isn't something I'm proud of, something I needed to tell.

but really well told, get the /lit/ guys to redact it and BOOM first edition of 4chinz short stories