How can people not see that Amy was completely justified in her actions? Affleck was a fucking asshole - cheated on her...

How can people not see that Amy was completely justified in her actions? Affleck was a fucking asshole - cheated on her, beat her - yet people still take his side? Smfhtbh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-_qfaRF5g44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why didn't Ben just married his sister?

Sup redditor.

Fuck off

didn't she kill some guy for almost no reason?

Not no reason, it was because she didn't need him anymore and wanted to go back to Big Ben

oh ok... yeah she is a piece of shit.

I consider cheaters to be disgusting people.

They should get fucked over in the divorce and not the innocent party.

That said, Amy was and always will be a fucking psychopath.

>beat her

Literally never happened. That was just bullshit she made up for the cops to find.

all those police man hours wasted cuz muh husband not love me anymore

There's no sides.
They're both awful people.

Plotting a fake murder to get your husband imprisoned and sentenced to death beats cheating on your wife in the awful scale by several countries.

he was a beta nu-male

she was doing him a favor

He cheated on her but never beat her, did you even pay attention to the movie? Also she just killed that guy.

It was because he was trying to control what she did and how she looked.
He says something like
>The sooner you look like yourself, the sooner you'll feel like yourself
He just didn't like fat amy.
He only wanted her for her appearance. Theres nothing wrong with that, but she didnt want that.
Also he snatches her creme brulee out of her hands, while she's still eating it. I would have slit his throat just for that.

This post was probably bait but did you even watch the film? It was clearly fabricated that he beat her. Cheating part was true though. Also she killed the guy to come off as innocent. Pure evil

In the book there was one subplot about Amy being mad as fuck about some driver and she hatched an elaborate scheme to fuck up his life. Just a random driver in traffic.

Theress a somewhat similar scene where a disguised amy spits in a girl's drink for calling her 'uppity'. She just likes to fuck with people.

They're both bad people, but framing someone for murder, murdering someone, and portraying yourself as the victim all while it happens are leagues worse than anything her husband did

>he snatches her crème brulee out of her hands, while shes still eating it. I would have slit his throat just for that
>I would have slit his throat just for that
>slit his throat just for that
>just for that
>for that
>that

landwhale feminazi detected

I'm exaggerating but when she isn't paying any attentio to him he tries to assert himself, and does it by snatching something she clearly wasn't finished with. It's a rude gesture and doesn't help him in the long run when she might have had any doubts about the whole throat slashing thing.
But its not because she is la femme. like said, she spits in a girl's mountain dew for criticising her old persona's lifestyle, shes that much of a spiteful bitch.
If you really don't care about the movie and are only replying to push your anti-fem agenda then you should learn to grow up.

I was cheering for Ben the whole movie, thought Amy was a psycho bitch.

Then I got cucked. Amy did nothing wrong.

>mfw finally getting to terms with the fact that Rosamund Pike will never squat over me and pee all over my face and into my mouth

EEEEE

Ben deserved everything that happened to him.
>waste money
>force them to move to bumfuck nowhere
>plays vidya all day
>barely works
>cheats on wife
He was a stupid fucking coward just using Amy for her money.

which one Sup Forums?
bottom for me

Bottom ones hotter, and weirdly enough less creepy despite it being the one at the end of the movie.

she is a glorious hypocritical villain. eternally bitter over not measuring up to amazing amy, but pissed the heck off that she didn't get to marry amazing nick. bitch >-

I don't remember being chubby at all in the movie yet the internet claims she kept yo-yoing for different scenes. I didn't even noticed.

not chubby really but you can tell her weight changes between her nancy look and her amy look imo! lol strangely she's with desi or whatever his name is and she's frumpy and he's like there's a gym, and like a day later she's skinny again lol but in the real world some passed so she could get back to that.

she eats like a horse as nancy too oatmeal cream pies, kit cats, burgers :D

i hate short hair on a woman

how does dick taste, you emoticon using faggot?

Bros how can I acquire a murderous supervillian gf?

find a chick in your area who dyes her hair posts somewhat hidden attention seeking Facebook posts

Did anyone else really want Ben and his sister to hook up? They looked great together, not even meming.

>yfw you dind't marry

>tfw you will never unravel the plot set by your supposed to be dead wife to destroy you
>tfw you will play the game forcing her to come back into your cheating arms
>tfw you will never have to run a cerebral gauntlet before breakfast to determine the next step in your/her plan
>tfw she is doing the exact same thing, only better, like she was born doing it
>tfw all that secret plotting surfaces in bed resulting in godlike hate sex
>tfw you didn't marry

that's the point, it's less creepy as a shot, but is more disturbing because you know what she's done/gone through/is perceived to be

No one takes her side. Also why is this movie so fucking good? That scene where Ben is going out is so fucking good.

youtu.be/-_qfaRF5g44

>this bitch

Because of the music.

'Like Home' by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross.

>tfw no literally insane murderous wife
;_;

Girls are fucking scary.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fucking agreed

>no morning crepes
;_:

Reminder that if you want a girl like Amy, you're literally Neil Patrick Harris' character, and she would never want you.

The point is that they deserve each other. The """average""" guy (or who the average guy wants to be), the tall, dark, handsome, charming, successful average guy, who might take anger and aggression so far as to be abusive (even if only once) and who would fuck a teen with big tits is given an opportunity, who thinks he deserves the "cool girl" actually deserves a psycho bitch. And not a "psycho bitch", an actual psychotic bitch.

t. Nu-male

you just listed 5 reasons why ben rules

Literally the only reason Ben Affleck was cast. Brad Pitt couldn't have pulled that off.

JUST

Traditionally marriage has always been this way and only recently has it started to change. The man is ALLOWED to fuck who ever he pleases, what is this dumb meme of not thinking so?

The male's sexual drive is generally much greater than that of the woman. The man seeks to spread his seed far and wide, and the woman bears children and raises them.

This is how it's SUPPOSED to be. This is how it's been historically, until recently this generation of fucking beta numale cucks started to actually listen to women. Amy is a dumb cunt who doesn't understand that Ben did NOTHING wrong so she goes on her stupid little tantrum and kills people like a fucking animal.

I don't remember this at all for some reason. What was she doing?

Wow, you're right!

Feminists actually take her side in the book. Her "cool girl" speech is considered inspiring by them. Of course they had to change their tune after they saw the movie because it was so clear to everyone how evil she was. Still doesn't change the fact that on paper they thought she was some kind of hero.

faking signs of rape

suck my dick

o.k. dude thanks for bumping the thread.

faking signs of crepe

She killed Neil Patrick Harris to cover her tracks. If he lived they would be able to poke multiple holes in her story

>Rosamund Pike will never cup your balls and tell you to pump faster only to end your misery on this merciless rock with the sweet release of death