Anyone else obessed with cosmetic surgery?

anyone else obessed with cosmetic surgery?
Once i move out of parents, head to college i'm planning to work and save up for a bunch of invasive procedures.

Anyone else?
In fact thinking about successful surgery is so soothing.
It justifies everything; it will get better. It's become my hail Mary.

Why waste your money on useless superficial approval? Better the real you instead user, we love you :)

How do you fix those soulless eyes though?

It's a waste of money. If it's acceptance you're after, that's pretty fucking gay. If it's sex you're after, prostitution and rape are viable options. Maybe if the life expectancy rate for males was higher than 70 something, but as it stands, cosmetic surgery is a waste of time and money.

I had to get penis reduction surgery and I'm so glad I did.

I had my penis enlarged, it was tiny, now im married and couldnt be happier, had I not fixed it i would be miserable for the rest of my life

we got a debbie downer

That's just my take on the matter. Get the damn thing if you like, I'm no authority on surgery.

you can't surgically extract the jew

penis transplant?

Work on your personality not your looks user. Plastic surgery is a waste of money. Average looking guys can get hotties with some charisma and charm.

Real talk. that's a pretty depressing outlook

Just wanted to come into this thread and excercise my first amendment right to free speech:

You are one of the top 3 or 4 ugliest individuals I have ever seen.

I feel like if I wasn't bald, I'd move out of my mother's house and really love life, but I'm too insecure to go to a hair clinic.
When I had a full head of hair, I was very popular with girls, and looked good.
Now I look like a geezer.

do it op. no matter what anyone says if you're ugly as sin nobody will give you the time of day and that does for every facet of life not just girls. If you know what to fix and get good surgeons it's not even all that expensive although would be easier to save if with your parents still,could be all done and brand new in a couple years then move out somewhere new and start your life.

lol 2nd photo obviously touched up. also it doesnt matter how good you look, underlying problem being how you speak, and your actions, if they shitty you wont keep anyone for long

>It's a waste of money

yeah investing in your appearance doesn't open opportunities, that's why all celebrities are deformed, i rather buy a lamborghini which will decline in value by more than half in the first year

>When I see a guy, the first thing I notice is his personality
>I notice his confidence
>He needs to act like himself

Hey man whatever kylie Jenner did seems to be working out id fuck the silicon out of her

why didnt you get on finistride you fucking moron, now you are fucking invisible to both men and women.

don't pull that "women like bald men" coping bullshit.

don't pull that "bald makes you look more masculine" faggot bullshit

face the truth,

for now get a wig or some shit

Nigga did I ever say it didn't open opportunities? But the better half of Sup Forums never leaves the house so it does no good. You'd be better off sinking that money into a project to distract yourself from your own insecurity. Faggot.

you're such a retard.

get out of this thread fucking beaner

you're such a [naughty word]
[unnecessary spacing]
[unnecessary spacing]
get of this thread fucking [irrelevant slur for fuck all reason]

Do you enjoy being a faggot?