God fucking damn it Sup Forums why can't i have a gf

god fucking damn it Sup Forums why can't i have a gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cC8-CZPgukM
vocaroo.com/i/s11VJNfJ60qm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you have a shit personality? Or you're too socially inept to talk to women?

asking the question without any information is pretty dumb , tell us about yourself so we can actually come up with something other than calling all women thots or so

both are likely
i'm 26, hkv, doctorate student, no friends, socially awkward

Lower your standards. Acquire girlfriend.

i'd say yes to anyone.

just want to point out i know the picture
besides , why do you want a gf so desperately?
do you actually need it?

it'd be nice to feel validated to have worth as a human being. and my coworkers are always giving me a hard time about being single and it makes me self conscious.

i'm really scared of being alone forever. i get more scared every day

Get off the internet. You need to find something real that girls will gravitate towards. Becoming a member of the local music scene by going to concerts for example, or maybe becoming a skater or biker. Just become a part of a community where you can build social skills and meet woman of similar interests.

......or you can not be a fag and learn to be comfortable with yourself

try not to think about it or it will feel like you have been waiting an eternity.try to improvise your social skills.i usually keep a few classical questions in mind.its pretty useful since you can just think of an actual topic in the meanwhile

>stop being yourself so you can find women with similiar interests
:-DDDD?????

because you are posting on here you insignificant cunt, go out and get a life and people might like you for a chance you fat cunt.

we are all posting here
what differs you from him

Old fucking thread, I've already seen this before. Fuck off

Probably your face, the Irish nose, messy greasy hair, and weight problems

i'm not the one complaining about my life, i accept i'm a piece of shit and move forward, unlike this fat fuck.

bu- but he-
you were lucky this time user

>i'm really scared of being alone forever
You do realize you can't take them with you when you go, right? Most people die alone, afraid, and shitting their pants. If you're lucky, you'll get to die in hospice, high off your nut on morphine.

If you really want change what's wrong and make you feel like shit, it's easy man Get your balls out !

who is this faggot anyway, and why are we spamming him?

You don;t put any effort into how you look, clothing or grooming, and you don't put yourself out there in the slightest. You just whine about being FOREVERALONE on the internet

Stop thinking about it, forcus on improving yourself and girls will come. Watch all of this guys videos

youtube.com/watch?v=cC8-CZPgukM

Bro, I'm going to be real. You should really lose weight, get out, go exercise, bite the bullet; join a gym, you'll become more sociable. You'll be happy with your self and be more confident.
Only when you are happy with yourself should you aim to make another life better.

Step one: Buy a shotgun.

Fuck that self help bullshit. All you need to know is no one cares. Even if you make one final glorious grandstand, no one cares. Everyone thinks they're a movie star in their own little summer blockbuster. Did you think about about the lived experiences of the person who handed you your bag of food the last time you went through a drive-thru?

you post this all the time
kill yourself or dont but quit being a miserable attention seeking cuck about it

true tbh

Because they're not gifts that are bestowed upon you when you feel you deserve it.

Instead of waiting for a girlfriend (which simply won't happen) or "getting" a girlfriend (almost as unlikely), concentrate on becoming a person others would want to be around, rather than this retarded whiner on Sup Forums.

In short, you will never have a girlfriend.

you make a compelling argument

Post some songs OP.

Stop your bitchin and share some music.

This is accurate.

vocaroo.com/i/s11VJNfJ60qm

damn