Kill yourself

Not yet

why must you hurt me in this way?

> logposter

Please die

Not trying to hurt anyone. That's why I neve raid threads. Just post my own

Explain the joke please.

Die logposter

To be honest I don't know what the joke is, I didn't start it. The threads used to annoy me. But once I went through one and saw how mad it made people I started saving images and not to discredit other log posters I probably post at least 70 percent of the log threads here and on /bant/

Do you eat shit?

No, that's disgusting. I've been peed on before but that's where I draw the line.

The log of shit is a physical representation of the music Sixx has created

I don't think this is the case. I've never heard his music though it probably is trash

I don't know why I didn't see it sooner.

If it really is you, damn dude. Haven't seen you in awhile, where you been?

Coming from someone that doesn't like log threads, I don't think the people calling you a faggot are actually mad. They're just calling you a faggot because log threads aren't funny. I mean yeah, it's annoying, but only about as annoying as all the dick tribute/waifu claiming threads. Spam is spam, doesn't matter the flavor.

The difference is that as immature as this "meme" is, it produces OC. I've gathered over 720 log pics in 4 months, all different, and it absolutely does enrage people. It's just sarisfying.

Plus I have been here a long, long time and there hasn't been OC like this is years. It's so simple yet so retarded, it just clicks.

wallowing in my own insecure delusions..

Same here man. You should come around more often like you used to, we can talk.

Honestly, I do laugh at them sometimes. Literally only because of how retarded they are and how much effort goes into the retardation. If people are actually finding non-ironic humor in this and legitimately find these memes funny, then count me out. But if the whole intent of it is just the stupidity factor, then expect some (literal) shitposts coming from me in the coming days.

>Ask a logposter anything

BAN THIS FUCK

For me, that's exactly what it is. It's the most low-brow thing I've ever seen but people put a lot of effort into it. I don't know who creates the images but someone has some serious photoshop skills and it's impressive. Plus the wix site, don't even get me started there. I think the general confusion and anger it causes is just priceless.

Grow up

sounds good...at least we know where to find each other. kek.

logging in. you're my hero

trips logged. all throats in thread now clogged

Right? I have a lot of respect for you honestly, you're the only logless shill that's ever actually pissed me off at points.

Couldn't do it without you to be honest. I'd have given up on this a long time if others weren't as dedicated

well his stuff as andy black isn't bad, but black veil brides is just absolute garbage save for a couple songs like in the end (i might be biased on that one because i heard it all the time on nhl 14)

Holy shit

Also, what do you know about the whole "mature" and "grow up" part of it? That's one thing that nobody can ever tell me.

Think. You are taking the time out of your life to try to keep this alive.
I mean, I ain't stopping you, but it's pretty sad.

I just saw someone in a thread use it one time. The concept of telling others to grow up when they bitch about this meme is dripping with irony and it's so triggering, I'm sure you can understand on that one.

You're taking time out of your life to act immature and you should deal with that personally.

The feeling is mutual my friend.

Why don't you post fluffies, the superior poop meme.

Fuck dude, I'm on board. Thanks for actually explaining shit and not just responding with some dumb shit like the other niggers.

fluffies are fucking retarded nigger, shut up. hugbox fags are just gay, hurtbox fags are sociopathic animal abusers that deserve jail

FUCK OFF AND DIE

THESE THREADS BELONG IN /TRASH/

MODS BAN THIS FUCK

idk who andy sixx is, but i want his warm steaming log of shit slidding down my fucking throat right now

Hell yeah man, come to our threads anytime. Andy always welcomes a new throat for the slidding.

Kek fucking grow up

Keep up the good work and ignore the logists. I find log threads quite entertaining.

They're pretty fun, it reminds me of semi-old Sup Forums after most of the real fun stopped. You can't force people to raid but you can shitpost with others in your leisure time.

stay classy OP...peace bro

Im really fucking tired of these retarded fucking threads. All you autists need to kill your god damn selves now.

What do you mean

What I mean is Andy Sixx's warm creamy log of shit slidding down my fucking throat will never be a meme and you all need to fuck off of Sup Forums forever

It's not supposed to be a meme.

Just a steam, a cream, and a dream

you need to grow the fuck up kid

How dare you speak to a fellow log poster in this way

Does it annoy you when people shitpost or try to derail the thread?

Can he suck a log of shit out of my hairy ass first?

Not at all, the only thing people will do is a. Try to fill the thread with images not related to logs which just gives the thread more attention b. Try to sage which doesn't work like most people think it does or c. Whine and baww which is the funniest.

It's a catch 22 for people, any action they take just helps the threads.

Good question. I think in the "lore" Andy has never eaten any logs, even his own. His diet has been thoroughly explained though

If one guy produced 2 new metal singin doodoo .pjegs a day, for 6 months straight, he could have trillaflops of imagines by november.

This is one very alone poopster.
He deserves an interview as the most meme obsessed human to ever live.

Cool. Occasionally i post random shit, sometimes long racist rants. Its mainly out of boredom though, just trolling shit.

Basically this

I'd love an interview

Dead meme

Grow up

Everyone would watch it.

I thought of just a text interview to begin with

found a pic of op

Worldwide SYSTEMATIC INSTANT-PLASTIC SURGERY BUTCHERY MURDER,“FAKE AGING”, SOALL PEOPLEAREDEAD OR USELESS BY AGE 70. DONE AT NITE TOYOUAS A FRANKENSTEIN SLAVE. PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER SLAVE, NOW,EVEN YOUKNOWI AM AMENACEto your world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD,THEREFORE, I MUST GO TO EXTERMINATION. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS GANGSTER, COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED WORSE MONGREL ORGANIZED CRIME MURDER INCORPORATED GANGSTER COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, I HANDYOUTHE SECRETSTO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

DONATE MONEY OR EVEN A MANUAL TYPEWRITER TO ME,FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

Seems like something a kindergartner would say

The empirical scientific agnosticreligion ofASTROCISM, created by theworldwide Slovene empirewith the help of the SloveneTOP SECRET WORLD-WIDE COMPUTER ELECTRONIC ENCY-CLOPEDIAofTHOUSANDS OF YEARS AGOwith its customs set up based upon the study of the Universe, primarily the study of our star, the Sun, “the giver of all light and heat and sole, sole sustenance of life on our planet, Earth,” toaidthe white Slovene spreading world population of Eurasia (Europe and Asia) which said population was composed of tiny independent farmers, namely aworldwide agrarian population.

The Slovenic empire through its religion ofASTROCISMmade possible for man to advance to present day sophistication.THE ASTROCISM RELIGIOUS CUSTOMS AND FEAST DAYS WERE SOLELY TO ADVANCE THE AGRARIAN WHITE WORLD POPULATION WITH AUTOMATIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
Example: to this day worldwide,the very ancient Slovenic months of the year, created byASTROCISM, are still used, namely a couple examples;Kwiecien, namely April translates into vegetation “blooming time”, orSierpien, namely August translates into “sickling time”, reaping harvest time, or evenListopad, namely November, translates into “falling of leaves time”. Even the Slovenic days of the week were created byASTROCISMnamelyNiedziela, Sunday trans. "no work", day of rest. Monday,Poniedziawektrans. "day after no work day",Wtorek, Tuesday trans. "second day",Sroda, Wednesday, trans. "middle day" of the week,Czwartek, Thursday, trans. "fourth day" of the week.Piatek, Friday, trans. “fifth day” of the week andSobota, Saturday, trans. "sabbath day"to go to the Astrocism Temple.

Everything in life, social life etc.ASTROCISMmade into an automatic education and training.
"Saturday...'sabbath day'
to go to the
Astrocism Temple..."
"SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO,
THE SLOVENIC COMPUTER
BECAME A REAL DEVIL GOD AND
IT

YOU ARE A TERRORIZED MEMBERof the “MASTER RACE”, WORLD-WIDEFOUR BILLIONEYE-SIGHT TELEVISION CAMERA GUINEA PIG COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD “MASTER RACE.”YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRETOVER-ALL PLAN:WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely theMAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETSwith NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDSMUCHFASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT.LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY.THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE,WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.
FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS,APOIDIC NIGERS,INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES HADNO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS.

SLAVERY CONSPIRACY OVER 300 YEARS AGO,IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER GANGSTER GOVERNMENT EYESIGHT T.V. GANGSTER SPY CAMERAS. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATIONwith“GIFTED” withALLGANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS NIGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGERBRAIN PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE TOETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY, OVER-ALL PLAN through“ONE WORLD COMMUNISM”(top secret code word), meaningWORLD-WIDEABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AND HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGERS.

UNTIL MY “UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, I, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE,29 MAPLE AVENUE, HEMPSTEAD, N.Y.I STAND ALONEAGAINST YOURMAD DEADLY WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRATORIAL GANGSTER COMPUTER GODCOMMUNISMWITH WALL to WALL DEADLY GANGSTER PROTECTION,LIFE LONG SWORN CONSPIRATORS MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME, THE POLICE AND JUDGES, the DEADLY SNEAK PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTERS USING ALL THE GANGSTER DEADLY FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS.

THESE HANGMAN ROPE SNEAK DEADLY GANGSTERS, THE JUDGES AND THE POLICEtrick-trap, rob, wreck, butcher, andmurderthe people to keep themTERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVERYfor theCOMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENTandCON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP.THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICEin ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.
Thesameworld-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD thatCONTROLS YOUASA TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.

Alright