Childhood is when you hate the WWE for being fake...

Childhood is when you hate the WWE for being fake. Adulthood is when you realize that WWE was more real the the world we live in.

lol

Not real enough for the real world, though.

More like too real.

DELETE THIS!!!!

Vanilla midget?

Never drew a dime.

>all your favorite wrestlers are dead

Hulk Hogan is still alive

didnt see the fight

did he punch his ear off?

LOOK IN MY EYES

what's wrong with his fucking ear

mid to late 90s WCW

nWo sting, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Steiner Bros

goldberg, WWF DX was cool, Austin was G.O.A.T.

Looks swollen from being smacked, early "cauliflower ear" possibly

Here is the entire fight. It's sped up, but the whole thing.

He was punched in his head repeatedly

Intelligence is knowing Frankenstein wasn't the monster.
Wisdom is knowing Frankenstein WAS the monster.

why did he even join the MMA if he can't fight

god

UFC sucks wrestlings cock so hard because its the only ''''art''' that americans learn

Americans ruined American MMA

yeah but he's dead inside

TWO (2) YEARS FOR TRAINING

he trained for 2 years

haha that looks so fucking gay

>hey you wanna go watch women mud wrestling??"
>sure that sounds hot
>ok, but there will be no mud
>that's fine I guess, I mostly wanna watch it for the chicks anyway
>well.... actually there are no chicks either, just men in their underwear
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Yo you gotta admit man he got his ass kicked but like you gotta give it up, that took balls man

I don't see any of you walking into the octagon, CM really earned his stripes here today win lose or draw, he earned everyone's respect, kudos to this man for following his dream, he is a hero, he is brave

You should have spent your time defending yourself in that fight, and not online, Phil.

It's called cauliflower ear, it's when the cartilage in your ear snaps and it swells up with fluid, you get it drained and when it heals it shrivels up and hardens, making your ear look like a small piece of cauliflower, it's a guaranteed injury if you play any kind of rough force is applied to your head e.g. amateur wrestling, brazilian jiu jitsu, rugby etc. which brings me to these posts

punk didnt train, he weekend warrior'd his training, you could tell from the specials UFC fif on him on youtube he wasnt putting the hours in. if he was training full time as a professional, which is usually morning, afternoon, and evening, 5 days a week, for 2 years? his ears would have been cauliflowered inside 6 months easily, and he would have looks a lot better than he did in that fight.

>it took balls to make 3 million dollaroos for tapping out 2 minutes into a fight

Go to bed, Phil.

id fight in the octagon if i got paid enough

to reach the octagon you need to fight bums for $200 a pop until youre 9-1 or someshit

you have to be luckier than good to last that long

one of the sport's top stars, Conor Mcgregor, had quit the sport before he got the call as a late replacement, if a CM punk had been on that card, he may never have got his shot. that happens all the time, great fighters languish for whatever reason and never get their shot, people like punk dont help.

>giving each other permanent injuries is considered a sport

There's no such thing as a sport without injuries.