ITT Random Images

ITT Random Images.
Don't even look at your thumbnails!

i want the bottom 3 so bad :(

Torn between the toilet, the reincarnation pill and the keyboard

That monocle would be really handy but it feels like some Wishmaster shit. The Iron Man suit would be nice too but it says you know how to repair it not that you have the funds to do so.

I should've know that would be the first pic. I took that like two days ago

well i'm probably going to post shit since i'm on the backup pc

Jesus, havent watched Azumanga in5ever.

Tough choice, I'm torn between the pill and the monocle.

Bump

The answer is the ring. What are you all? Retarded? Jesus

>Suit

Fun for a while, but not all that useful given the cost of maintaining it

> RIng

The most useful power would be invisibility as it doesn't seem to do much else if you aren't already very powerful

> Monocle

Better than the ring, you don't need to physically go somewhere invisibility, you can just look from the comfort of home, so so far its the monocle.

>Mech

Again, fun for a while but realistically not very useful to a normal person

> Toilet

Hard to quantify. It could just be generic "life pro tips" type advice. You could also use the monocle to answer many things you might rely on the toilet for

> Keyboard

Very cool and would allow you to make a lot of money. But is it really that useful? There are lots of good games... to have your dream game would be nice but hardly life changing

> Pill

You would have to commit suicide to guarantee not wasting it. Not that useful unless you have a burning desire to be someone else.

> Robot Wars

Great show, but not life changing, not worth it

> Robe

Pretty useful perhaps, but how would manipulating water really be useful in daily life. Avoid the rain? clean your car faster? Situationally useful, more so if you're around water a lot.

> Pillow

A lot of fun, but with only one purpose. The monocle can let you see any real person you desire which is good in itself, make it easier to sleep with them and can answer just about any question in the universe. Imagine searching habitable planets around distant stars for life from your bedroom through this monocle.

The monocle takes it hands down. Its just so versatile.

Agreed

Monocle
>get lsat answers
>get rich at black jack
>help cern with subatomic particles
>find other intelligent in the universe

the one ring, no contest. bonus; power to control all other rings of power.

>The One Ring
>it doesn't seem to do much else if you aren't already very powerful

Except granting immortality, heightened senses and an understanding of unknown languages.