HOLY FUCKEN SHIT! I just woke up after a 2 year nap. WTF did you retards do?

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT! I just woke up after a 2 year nap. WTF did you retards do?

It is time for you electionfags to go back to where you came from.

hahaha your not going to scream, HILLARY?!

Shits fucked right?

Know what it boiled down to?

Niggers.

Everyone was sick of how the liberals were treating niggers and how much we fund their waste of existences so they turned to trump who very clearly hated them.

People didn't like trump, this is more a reflection of how much people hate niggers.

THIS x100

It's finally showing how people really feel inside

>2 year nap
That's called a coma.

The world is kind of shit right now, yeah, I would recommend going back to sleep.

Yup now white nazi marches, shits a sign of the time for niggers. I'm not even that racist despite using the n word, I almost feel bad because a shit storm is coming on them real fast. Gotta step back and really think about what that must be like scary shit.

>Niggers.

This isn't entirely untrue. Blacks voted for Hillary in the primaries somewhere around 98%. Had they not been dumb niggers, Bernie would have got the nomination.

also Democrats invested too many resources into useless niggers as far as strategy goes

Trump got fewer votes than Romney
Trump got fewer votes than McCain

but he got to be president and they didn't because niggers didn't come out and vote for democrats this time

so, in a way, niggers saved the day

>WTF did you retards do?

Kept Clinton out of the White House.

Ya but how many blacks went out to vote? If I were anything but white my ass would have been down at the polls before they opened to make sure trump didn't get in

See, this is a great example of white oppression.

What time do the polls open?

Exactly.... ain't no black person awake by then.

How would they know it was Election Day when they're out on the street shootin dice?
Exactly, the white man doesnt provide free tv and cable on purpose

I'm not OP but I wish I could lay down for a nice comfy coma for the next few years.

im sorry you fell asleep when obama was interested in how everyone had sex.you expected everyone to be gay and there to be three thousand genders. America woke up and was tired of your politically correct bullshit.

Can arrange that

This.

i just fact-checked myself and this post contains errors

but fuck it, I'm going to go ahead and keep believing it anyway

It's fucken crazy that we have nazi's marching on the streets of america

The left thought it would be funny to be racist to white people.

And instead of learning from their mistake, they doubled down and are throwing a tantrum.

It's pretty funny really.

That's exactly what I'm saying you dumbfuck. Niggers are to blame.

make america great again

we made america great again, like back in the 1860s

No, you inbred piece of shit all you said was they voted for Hillary that's why they lost

You mean Russia.

We made America great again

Libs stabbed progressives in the back and in a hissyfit the progressives didn't go out to vote

All the white trash went full retard and decided to vote for the first time.
A lot of people weren't happy with the Democrat choice so they stayed home.
Now a mentally retarded upper-class twit is the president.