>try to wipe it away thinking it's lint from my towel
>pull on it a little bit and it FUCKING BLEEDS a little bit
>google results for white bump in urethra
>results are bullshit and inconsistent
>peeing doesn't hurt
>nutting doesn't hurt
>only irritation is from moving it around or pulling on it

tl;dr

wtf is this thing coming out of the tip of my dick after I smashed my gf into oblivion?

inb4 herpes aids hiv cooties etc
I'm clean and both my girl and I have been tested before and we both have a good track record. Feeling to see if anyone else has had this before.

Looks like a blister of sorts caused by friction
Go see a doctor to check it out

There was zero friction though. I get her pretty juicy before I start hammering away with my rod.

Your dick slipped out
She tried to shove it back in and your head bent
That was probably the action that caused it

looks like a cock hemorrhoid tbh

>STDS, that's a straight venereal disease not even trolling

except it's not

looks like a genital wart? not sure.

think yourself lucky m8. I told my frenulum one and she's never healed fully, if i slam it in to fast or she's not ready, i'm in pain for days

i told it real good.

tore* obviously

Keep telling yourself that kiddo. You diseased cock mongrel.

Definitely not. This thing can be moved around side to side and it looks like it's connected to a vein.

you hit bottom too hard, bro. no touchie the pecker for a few days.

How big yo pp?

You ask us for your opinions and every time someone gives a suggestion you reply with "except its not" or "no you're wrong". Like either shut the fuck up or delete this post and go to bed if youre not going to listen to outside advice like you insisted you wanted. It looks like either genital warts or a skin tag. take the advice or leave it. Aldo a fucking DOCTOR would be a better bet than any of us.

Looks like an STD, or at the very least some kind of infection. You should probably go see a doctor.

about as big as his thumb from the looks of the comparative size.

Slice it off, and the, use a hot pin to cauterize it.

Doctor here, he shouldn't even bother. He'll be dead in a week.

JUST A HEADS UP FROM SOME ONE WHO WORKS WITH THIS. WARTS can be moved around and can connect to vains/tissues. I am not saying it is ( as a doctor i can't) But I would go to the doctor. Even if its not an std it is more then likely infected. (if not an STD )

maybe a skin tag

I won 2 no how big yo pp

Best advice: wait a few days and see what happens. If it looks worse go to the doc. Hell, I had blood in my semen like 4-5 times one week, it stopped, hasn't happen again. Whatever.

An STD wouldn't pop up in a matter of minutes. It looks like internal tissue. If she slammed down on your dick you might have a rupture with whatever is inside a dick leaking out. Id give it until Monday and then go to the DR.

On a related note, in a hotel one time, I sat down on the toilet to take a shit and I somehow pinched my dick between a toilet bowl and the seat. For a few days later I pissed blood from a little cut on the tip. Hurt like hell but cleared up after a few days.

Jesus fuck guys that's rough. I'm probably gonna go see a doctor tomorrow and get a confirmation on what it is. Hoping it's just an agitated vein from bending my knob.

didn't know they can connect to veins and shit. Hoping that it's not a fucking wart.