Ok guys so I'm the guy who was impatient about matches because i refuse to date blacks, asians, chunks, or rednecks...

Ok guys so I'm the guy who was impatient about matches because i refuse to date blacks, asians, chunks, or rednecks. Looking for blue eyes too.
I've had a few decent matches now and a couple dates.
This latest girl I'm talking to is actually stupid as fuck-religious, obstinate, easily offended, etc. Though, i want to fuck her because she's attractive. I could easily manipulate her into falling for me and slaying her pussy. However, she does have a history of mental illness and attempted suicide so it's kinda iffy on whether I should take advantage of her. I don't know how guilty I would feel if she hurt herself after I dump her. I'd like to say I don't care because fuck women, but she acts sweet and innocent so far.

Part of me says do it because my ex was a stupid religious bitch and i just want to prove to them there is no god by devastating them after I get my sex.

So should i play the part and snag the puss or should i let her be? I also might have to change my number after I dump her because she seems obsessive.

Also i have a good match returning from vacation next week who is younger and way more intelligent.

You're trying to find a quality girl in a literal slagfest heap. Lower your standards and quit being retarded. They want the prettiest dick from the prettiest guy, the ones looking gor relationships are the ones you don't want to be on a relationship with in the first place. Jesus christ what the fuck are you doing, nigger.

Op here.

I'm doing both. Ive found two girls who i have lots in common with, then this other girl who I just want to fuck once or twice. It definitely seems like a cesspool.

Op again

Fuck potentially suicidal girl or not?

Just that advice please

Op here
I need you to tell me it's OK to be a sociopath even when she's done nothing wrong and might hurt herself as a result.

Tell me it's fine!

The ROI isn't going to be with your trouble. Hot chicks are a dime a dozen, dude. You sound like you know how to duck them, so why bother with one that has potential shittiness? Don't bother.

No, its not fine.
But youre begging a complete stranger off the Internet for one "do it".
Sounds like youre gonna go ahead with it either way faggot, whats the point of this thread if you already know what youre going to do?

Well when you put it that way, don't?

What said, there's always more on there, might as well fuck a snob and make her realize that she's just a slag than fuck up someone already dealing with shit

Op again
Because shes skinny cute and fuckable.
I don't do sluts, i turn women out that want love. The investment shouldn't be too much, but i guess ill guage that as it goes.

You don't sound like gentleman.

But human life doesn't really matter right? The snob will be a slut. I want this because shes a different type.

Ya I'm not a gentleman anymore, silly. I'm a monster who serves only myself, then family, then friends. Everyone else can drink arsenic.
Ever since i broke up with my ex I've gotten in good shape and changed my values to being about me. No more mr. Nice guy. :)

Lol i want validation that it's ok or for you to explain how I'll feel guilty. Seems kinda like a wash though.

you sound like a fuck head lol

There's heros and there's legends, op. Heros get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart and you'll never go wrong.

Lol thanks bro. Being nice is just hedging bets for stupid people. Learn to be ruthless and you can have it all.

How do you manipulate girls into falling for you? I wish I could do that.

Hmm. I don't think I'll be considered a hero or a legend. Following my heart lead me to feeling empty. Now i make my decisions based on whether i get money or sex. People are just commodities after all.

So easy bro. Most women are as stupid as dogs. Be decent looking and intelligent, pretend like you agree with their mindnumbing ideologies and then impress them with small feats of success or power.

Op here

I guess i'll play it by ear.

I'll search for things to hate about her while i try to manipulate her so I can justify the entire ordeal. If she really seems innocent then I'll just say "we should be friends" and leave it at that.

You're fucked OP

Op here
In what way? That i lack decorum or that I've already gone too far with an unstable girl?

Op here.

Alright goodnight fellas

I'll play it by ear and probably feel fine about it regardless.