*block your path*

*block your path*
>get down on your knees boy

Show ass

Slap her with my dick so hard it leaves a mushroom shaped bruise across her face, to remind her who has the balls.

*slap your face*
>I said kneel down

*grab your dick before and squeeze real hard*
>who's boss now ?

*replies*
timestamp or gtfo

>unzips my dick

*gets down on knees*
Finally, a domme

Former Army 11B here. I highly advise anyone going into the military not to sleep with anyone you meet on base. These vapid whores fuck anything and everything trying to get pregnant to avoid deployment. Also, the women I met in the military were some of the dumbest fucking people I've ever met in my life (same goes for a lot of the men).

The majority of them aren't even fuckable. They're chubby and have serious attitude problems. It was a real shock coming straight out of OSUT Ft. Benning, Ga to see women backtalking superiors and giving them sass.

*grin at ya before pulling ya draggin your weight around with the tensile strength of my pecker until you let go like the afraid scared girl you really are*

*Bend you over and give you a spankin for each birthday your daddy missed, before slamming my dick in your mouth to the mute crying jibberish*

>reminding you im the boss

Ma'am, I'm required to inform you that you that you are out of spec.
>FIX YOUR GODDAM UNIFORM BEFORE I PT YOU TO DEATH

more

maybe in the army

>what would actually happen

Fort Hood Texas Sup Forumsrother. I arrived in 2006 and I was put into a back deployment unit (that fucking sucks by the way). We had a shit ton of pregnant chicks who ran clerical jobs in our offices.

Also, it's not relevant but our acting sergeant was a fucking asshole. He would call up motor pools early in the morning to see if they could use extra hands. Every other back deployment unit got to rest or go about their day. Not us.

Gotta love the 1-22 4th ID life. Don't miss it one bit. Not even close to worth the pay. I fucked my hands up trying to help move tank tracks for a month.

No thx don't want obligatory military herp that close to my face.

This guy understands. I'd rather fuck a $50 back alley hooker than a military girl.

FUCK that shit

i was at fort hood too, on a rear D thing and it was the same shit. we could be chilling, but instead they wanted busy work for other unit's motor pools. ridiculous.

>MARPAT
UCP

Oi ya got me laffin

*show you who is the boss*

That's no way to talk to an officer you enlisted trash.

Source is some slut from /soc/ or Reddit, I don't fucking care anymore. Go ask /r/ or something fuck you.

i swear she has the best tits....

Uh, no?

are you telling me you're in the army AND the marines?

>takes out my pants

Yes ma'am.

Is this you cringe you lose?

ask to do 20 man push ups and laugh as she's unable to comply

Tell her if this is how she's been jumping rank then she's getting the boot and not in a sexual way.