Your opinion on Nathan For You?

Your opinion on Nathan For You?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-S6YNnCZvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Redditcore.

Genuinely made me laugh harder than any show before, but the more I kept watching the more stale it got. Every episode I've seen have all been entertaining though.

He's a small guy

for me?

Best show on TV.

One of those shows that is not only hilarious but also brilliant

I love you

Say it again

I love you

>"I graduated with really good grades"
>Bs and Cs

genius

It's the kind of show that you shouldn't bingewatch. Even though the humor is great, it's also formulaic.

Bill Gates needs to come back for season 4

Season 1 is pure kino. Season 2 is noticeably more fake and mean spirited. Nathan went from praying on retards to foreigners who barely speak english

That piss bit in the gas rebate episode is the funniest thing in existence

Love it when something is so unexpectedly funny that it makes him break character. Can't remember all the times of the top of my head, but he was struggling to keep a straight face when he was dressed as peter pan with those 2 retard brothers last season.

All around amazing show

youtube.com/watch?v=M-S6YNnCZvA

best scene

That's the perfect way to describe it, couldn't quite articulate it but you got it.

I love it.
The fake Depp episode is the best.

a lot of the plots for the stunts are taken from the film cannon, so you know he comes here. Eg the one about the exact replica of bar drama show was based on Synecdoche New York. I usually hate awkward comedy but he is above it while doing it. It's reviewbrah-tier.

it's great and i always look forward to new episodes even though they make me want to rip my eyeballs out and pierce my eardrums from the cringe

no way, it's the opposite. season 1 is more mean spirited, and season two is more ridiculous but makes nathan the butt of the joke more.

What that means.