What the fuck does this mean

What the fuck does this mean.

It means the artist can't write a good cartoon.

Undoubtedly. But like. The fuck?

Is it an anti-technology thing?

Little+Peter+rabbit%0aHad+a+fly+upon%0aHis+nose

Yes.

Cool. Thanks bro.

Given the 19th century schoolmarmish dress and big eyes, compared with the dismissive look on the brat's face, it's probably trying to say that technokids are smart, and their parents are stupid because they don't realize. But it's not very well done.

Wrong. It shows that the way parents used to teach their children and enrich their lives through interactive play is being threatened by the omnipresent technology like smartphones and iPads. Also showing that modern youth begin to be absorbed by tech at a younger and younger age in detriment to the environment around them.

Nope. Look at the art, again. The women is presented in an old-timey dress, as if she's out of date. Her expression throughout is childish, as if she's clueless, and it's reinforced by how she simply repeats the same phrase again and again. Whereas the kid has the half-crescent eyes signalling concentration and dismissal. His body language is the same, turned away from her. And he's focused on the phone. Despite his attention being elsewhere, his reply is perfect and exact. He's clearly being held up as the mature intelligent one, while she's presented as immature.

This, also it drives me fucking insane. When I baby sit for my sister I have to hide the fucking ipads she sends with the brats or the just sit there like potatoes. I see it all the time with friends kids too. You think kids 15-25 are absorbed in social media and what not? Children under 10 right now are fuuuuccckkkkeeed.

Your inability to distinguish between a singular woman and plural women automatically invalidates your tonedeaf interpretation to this very obvious political cartoon.
>repeats the same phrase again and again
That's how songs work
>expression throughout is childish
because she's trying to play with a child

Go watch Game of Thrones or some other pleb shit and let the adults talk, retard.

Exactly.

> trolling this hard about a stupid cartoon
kek

The word "faggot" does not appear in this thread, aside from your homophobic image.

it's about 21st century parents forcing their own ideals down their children's throats rather than letting them be kids and figuring shit out for themselves

Not that user, but I agree with him. Look at the child's expression as he repeats the line back to her. She is clearly trying to get her point across by repeating her statement, trying to teach him something. The child repeats it back to her with an indifferent, almost annoyed, look on his face while still looking at his screen. I believe the cartoon is explaining to the audience that despite being diconnected with technology, they aren't brain-dead as people would like to believe.

But perhaps it's both ways, as you two we're explaining, I could see it going both ways.

You are a homophobic image

KEK, that's how we get green haired tumblr transtrender dipshits, by letting them "figure shit out for themselves" on an iPhone

No, that was because of indoctrination in the schools.

I think the mom is telling the little boy what to text, and he's repeating what he's texting.

lol oh

why the fuck do she got a dick????

That's her knee.