Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Other urls found in this thread:

Www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/05/10/federal-government-records-182-4-billion-budget-surplus.html
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/?utm_term=.e27f61816994
time.com/4122186/syrian-refugees-donald-trump-young-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but why did you vote for him

bait

What was the deciding action that made you reconsider your support for Trump?

what made you drop your support for Trump.

12 year old autist confirmed

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
he has already confirmed he is not going to use nuclear weapons at any point as of now

>This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn
yeah I'm sure it's funny watching your president crash and burn which he is not

wtf i hate trump now, op is a faggot, abandon bread

>using autist unironicly
>implying that trump isn't way over husband head and isn't crashing and burning

Retarded man child detected

Wait just so i can understand, you actually think his presidency is not a huge failure?
I mean at least most Supporters blame Democrats/Jews/Bannon/Media/Senate but admit that he fails.
Can you name 1 thing were he was "winning"?

Has codes a!ready. Can use whenever he's wanted. The military specifically trains personnel to not question his authority in doing so. If they even bring up the concept of second guessing the president, they can be court martialed.

>any point as of now

He owes a lot of that to Obama.

Except the part about strengthening relations with Russia. That one's all him.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Only correct thing in your bullshit post:

> Strengthening relationship with Russia

honestly I don't think they'd take orders from him anyway

at the rate people are losing confidence in him, the generals would just deny him and break the law if they thought he was making a giant error

Well i voted for the fag

True story fuck the bull

So i honestly voted only to see him get kicked out of office.
Being from california my vote wouldnt have made a change in the state or nation the way votes are counted

Im enjoying these days to the fullest as i am a total "policy wonk" the inner workings of politics is my jam

Im waiting on full hearings to just fapaway till the pain is unbearable from the scabbing =3

so yeah bite me really bite me and hard

didn't he remove water pollution regulations

>generals will commit actual treason
fucking kys retard

The burden of evidence is bound to whoever made the claim

He threatened to use nukes twice sine January.

Stop lying to yourself and at least admit it when he Fucks up. For your own sake.

I dont doubt the likelyhood

Trumpet is a single minded actor and his only concern is his pockets and his power

Not even this is right lol. He and Russia said that their relationship is at an all time low. Which is a good thing for the west.

[citations needed]

Nazi

Trump fucks Ivanka and makes Melania watch.

Thanks Obama

>citations

My gut tells me he is shit and his stink is very familiar to me

The guy has family ties with old very old clandestine attitudes its a knowing when you see it kinda thing

This punk has it and im enjoying the circus

>implying he can still get it up

Well he just fucked up those business relations the white house had, with the exception of the ones the EPA is forming. That's irony for you. He's gone through how many staff members already? It's pure chaos and I'm surprised he managed to get anything done even with that republican majority backing him. Now he's losing more and more GOP republicans to the moderate side. When all those CEOs left his advisory boards it absolutely hurt the stock market zero but on the bright side the stock market isn't the economy. Economic growth wise Obama did better but if he can just continue that legacy then we will all be fine...so until he gets to all his America first trade promises and such he won't crash completely.

> former Trump voter here
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

You're an idiot if you get your facts from a meme
Www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/05/10/federal-government-records-182-4-billion-budget-surplus.html

B-but Fox is supposed to be on our side. Did shep do this? That fucking faggots such a cuck. They should hire Bannon to replace him.

You're part of the 8% margin of error. You should have been aborted

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/?utm_term=.e27f61816994

I'd rather they re hire the mooch

He attacks EVERYONE, and you wine like a little bitch when he gets it back in his face.....wah!

Nah. That scumbag was anti nationalist and used to have a lot of anti Trump tweets. What kind of cuck writes bad things about the lion president? Only Trump can save us from the globalist with their multinational multiethnic multicultural queer agenda

If you need citations for that, you are a hopeless retard...

What kind of cuck writes bad things about the lion president? Trump>Obama birther bullshit, golfs too much...wah wah wah....that kind of cuck

newfag

>Trump crash and burn.

President Trump is doing fine. The Jew media is besides itself, however. The media should report the news, not gin up bullshit over nothing, like judging the President on whether or not anything he says is what they feel he ought to have said.

Fuck the snowflakes. Fuck the Jews erasing US history. Fuck the media, very hard.

TRUMP 2020

wew lad

Republicans didn't change the rules for Obama. Why would democrats do the same for trump? 8 years of "African Muslim" and "angry black man" and "too soft of immigrants"
I bet it pisses you off to high hell he was the one to get osama and not either of the numbnut fuckwits that bookended his term.

He's not tho so.

That poster...

Almost all that was obama.

stale pasta

I wonder how many "former trump voters" are actually liberals in disguise?

All of them.

And the ones who just found out they are gay since the election.

does he even have the briefcase with the codes around him usually? Often a whitehouse aide should have it near the president at all times. Has it been spotted with trump?

Yeah it's called the football. He doesn't have total control either. It's been the same for all presidents since its been around

Thinking in terms of left and right is the main sign of being duped. How does it feel to be one of the great, unwashed masses who drank the koolaid? There is no side, both are on the same coin, and that coin is made to fuck the people and put you at odds. You are all fools. Trump is a puppet and a side show. That moron isn't man enough to handle his golf swing, let alone the presidency. Obviously others are actually making the important decisions. And they don't have your interests at heart. When will you basic bitches learn this?

> former Trump voter here
>hilarious watching Trump crash and burn

Sounds like a trump voter. No brains.

No it's just a person larping as a Trump voter you dumb fuck

Larping?

lurk moar

>shill confirmed

>What was the deciding action that made you reconsider your support for Trump?

moron detected

haha with that pic id say your a moron fuckwit

He didn't call out Islamic terrorists?

Listen up. You got any interest in all this shit at all then you need to listen to THE NO AGENDA PODCAST.
You'll be hooked if you try it. All they do is deconstruct the media. I'm pretty sure I was ignorant to most of the shit going on behind the scenes before I started listening. I have nothing to gain from telling you this. Just spreading good shit.

>filename

and you're likely the product of illegals so no one cares

In your dream americuck.
In all Europe a maximum of 5 attacks happen every year and That's because of "let random people in" policy that made isis members sneak in with other refugees. Most Muslims i met are peaceful and are ok if i say racist jokes unlike ameriniggers that would kill someone if he said the word nigger.
Good luck with your increasing 25%

He's doing great.

Don't let the liberal arts "majors" with tens of thousands in debt tell you how to think.

>A pic with a meme font
>I should believe it
time.com/4122186/syrian-refugees-donald-trump-young-men/
Even if that was true ( it is not) the eu doesn't care because most Arabic females Don't work

I'm a moron for asking what Trump did to make OP swap sides?
Okay kiddo, make sure you don't stay up too late. You'll be tired for school

Research Bill Clinton. he was attacked without mercy and even impeached. History goes back further than Obama.

He has not already nuked the fuck out of North Korea and the middle east.
Also where is the fucking wall?