I had sex with my bosses daughter last night...

I had sex with my bosses daughter last night, and today got a text from her demanding I pay her $200 or she'll tell her dad.

Would you pay? Or would you call her bluff and hope she wouldn't talk to her dad about the guys she sleeps with?

pic not related

Tell your boss his dad's a whore.

Don't pay that slut or she'll ask for more

Are you in a right work state?

Sue for blackmail

This right here. Call her bluff.

>Tell your boss his dad's a whore

i would pay then tell your boss that his daughter is a prostitute and you didnt know thats his daughter, thats if your boss doesnt know that you know his daughter and you wanna be evil.

>Would you pay?

Of course not.

If you do, expect another call demanding $2000 next week, et cetera.

i'd tell him myself
then i'd tag team the dumb bitch

Screenshot the convo. If she rats you out for fucking her you rat her out for being a blackmailing slut.

this because of how unrelated it is

>demanding I pay her $200

>$200

Dealing with some real "working class" people huh

>Look your dad is a great boss, it's really shitty things got to this point, but I just can't bring myself to pay money for sex. If you'd like to tell your dad you're a prostitute then so be it. I may get fired, but maybe it's for the best he knows you have sex with people for money.

It's really not hard to manipulate people, OP.

>got a text from her demanding I pay her $200 or she'll tell her dad
thats evidence of blackmail..

this thread is fake and gay

Dude you're a fucking moron

just thinkin outside the box, you can tell the father that his daughters a prostitute on the streets.

Don't pay
If you are threatened with being fired in any way then it's unlawful termination and you have every chance to win that possible. On top of this you can add in blackmailing. Basically you win in every possible outcome unless you cannot prove she agreed to fuck in which case they have that as their last resort

You not only win a legal suit, but your boss can't fire you for being shit in bed with his daughter.

Also don't fuck your boss's daughter you dumb bitch. Or at least do it and not suck dick

Tell her to pay you $400 or you'll tell her dad

Best answer. People are weak.

I'm sorry. That came out of a place of anger

this.

Tits we need to see them

its fine

tell her to go a head, its not exactly like you can get in shit, if she's older than 16 she can give consent and theres nothing her father can do, by law you cant sue an employee just because they're having relation with a family member, thats not business related its personal and everyone whos a boss knows you dont mix your personal life with your business life so he'll probably stay out of it. let her make an ass of herself and fuck her again because you know she'll let you.