Rape is always the victim's fault.100% of rape incidents could have been avoided if the victim consented

Rape is always the victim's fault.100% of rape incidents could have been avoided if the victim consented

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7Iv9Hp5swk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bait, nobody can be this stupid

KYS NEWFAG

true

I agree

No, but I would say over 90% of the rape cases could be avoided if a female wouldn't get drunk, walk outside alone at night, stay in bad relationships..
>b-but muh choices, I should be able to do what I want!
Enjoy that rape then.

gay frog thread!
Post interracial gay sex

at my workplace it says that every accident can be avoided if you take the necessary precautions. i guess women don't have to abide. dress slutty, get drunk, do drugs, pass out.

>how could this happen. people should respect ma body. im so special. pls don't touch unless i say so.

Lets rape op

Anyone else planning on kidnapping someone to make as a personal sex slave? Dead serious here, I've had the notion for years

absolute truth

make sure its a kid
so you can break their mind so they enjoy it

Once I buy some remote cabin, I'll make a storm shelter basement, landlocked shut from the outside

I'll find some cutie and,keep her there forever, I wouldn't actually hurt her unless she tries to escape, I'd actually have a decent setup, if they can accept their fate and be compliant, basically a sex slave,wife

The hard part is actually safely executing the kidnapping and not revealing my identity

this do this

if you end up doing it post it here

teach strangers not to danger, don't teach kids safety precautions

>keep her forever
>worry about identity
why care about her seeing your face if youre keeping her forever

>work hard
>get rich
>donate lots of money to charity
>do community outreach sort of work
>acquire wife
>have children with said wife
>raise them with the best everything
>watch them grow into adults and leave the nest
>retire
>???
>profit

Yes
I'm a 26 yo virgin
Im attractive but super anti social
When I get older like 30 to 40s I should have a place with a basement and if i can't do that it'll have to be another school shooting

Ive thought about this since i was about 14

try to trigger harder jewcuck

Wtf?
Who let reddit in here?
Work hard and get rich?
You can't have both nowadays

It was just a shitpost
You responded

i don't think this guy gets kidnap thing

Eh. Shock value worked in 1998. Now your post has become mainstream. How does that feel faggot?

no i saged cunt xd

xD

Is there any good source for legit rape vids?

youtube.com/watch?v=o7Iv9Hp5swk

darkweb

Nice bait bruh

That's Piper Perri

Honestly have the same fantasy but vise versa, I wish someone can kidnap me and keep me as a sex slave

When I was 12 I was fooling around in the woods behind the trailer park I lived in. When I went further in I heard muffled screaming and loud laughing. When I got close I noticed who it was before I saw what was goin on. It was some older boys (about 15 -17) who were the cool kids in the trailer park so I started to head toward them. It was only after I got really close that I saw her. She was a little Mexican girl from the neighboring trailer park. She hung out with other girls in our park. She was only 10. They had her layed out on the ground blindfolded with duct tape, hands duck taped together and to the tree. They had tied her legs apart with tent spikes. And her panties were taped into her mouth. When they saw me the closes one grabbed me and held me down. He asked" are you gonna squeal you little faggot"? I just shook my head no. Then he said the words that haunt me to this day. He said" yea I know your not cuz your fucking goin next. Take your fucking pants off. I hesitated and he punched me in the back of the head so I said ok. I was nervous and scared but also kinda excited. I leaned in and it was kinda gross she already had cum spilling out of her, her pussy was red and swollen, and her face was also covered in cum. I managed to get hard cuz I was 12 and the wind could get me hard. But all my fear melted as I put my dick in her. After only a few exploratory pumps I grabbed her hips pulled her as close as I could and humped her swollen pussy as hard as I could. The feeling when I came was like lightning with fireworks at the end. im taking to long to move so someone pulls he off her and someone else got on her. They told me I could leave now cuz if I squealed it was my ass to. But I didn't leave. He asked me if I was waiting to go again and I sheepishly nodded. He laughed. They let me fuck her again but then made me stay while they wrapped up. Which consisted of taking out a small bleach bottle pouring a quarter of it in a water bottle and pouring the rest

All over her body. After they poured it on her they poked a hole in the top of the water bottle and shoved in her vag and swqueezed. They then shoved it in her butt and squeezed. They poured some water on her to dilute the acid bath she was in but didn't put any water in her holes. We all ran away after that. It was a huge deal she almost died and is crippled for life cops investigated but no one snitched and no one ever came to question me past did I see anything. Which I said no to. Her family moved away shortly after. This memory has haunted me to this day. I didn't know they were going to bleach her. I should have left I should have got help. But I didn't.