Charlie Brooker Thread

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/06/anatomy-of-a-cuckening/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the same thing that went wrong with russell howard, russell brand, and any other bbc 3 tier comedian

Drunk the SJW koolaid and became a coward who was too scared to criticise anyone because he's in bed with them now.

He can't let go of his cuckoldry fetish.

All his material is repeated or copied and he's a liberal cuck

I want old Charlie back, we've got enough smuggo leftycucks without him joining in too.

He got a qt girlfriend so all his cynicism left

it still blows my mind that he got Konnie Huq. mind you he seemed to de-uglify himself a lot as well, watching the old Screenwipes he was fucking hideous when he was younger

Im happy for him, its just that being happy and well adjusted doesn't lend itself to good comedy

Stole content from Sup Forums, not even memeing. He literally ripped shit from brit/pol/ and openly references Sup Forums several times.

Then for some reason went SJW.

He grew up, stopped being a manchild and became a functioning member of society, maybe you should try it some time.

>now growing up means becoming a SJW cuck
Hello, Charlie.

links?
>mind you he seemed to de-uglify himself a lot as well
what do they know??

chek'd

See you joke about this, but we called him several times. He was a habitual Sup Forums poster.

I can't link threads as those threads are years, upon years old, but I can give you this - I napped this screenshot from one of the episodes. He stole jokes and quips from brit/pol/, because he'd say some that I had exactly read in a thread that week.

Actually, thinking on that.

Fuck off Charlie you massive twat

Do SJW cucks make more money despite being talentless dried-up has-beens?

Yes. yes they do.

Proof?

test

see

i miss touch of cloth

news wipe can go fuck itself

She looks like the kind of person who is going to be blow up (become fat) in a few years.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/06/anatomy-of-a-cuckening/

Just like Jimmy Carr and the tax scandal, Charlie obviously couldn't handle the heat and now he's sucking all the liberal kike cock he can get his mouth around for redemption.

>unironically browsing breitbart

You don't enjoy seeing retards getting BTFO by Milo?

I have a strong distaste of Milo, he isn't the friend that people believe he is. He's a self-serving prick that loves attention.

>I have a strong distaste of Milo

listerine extra m8, sort you right out

>he gets to violate the best blue peter girl

why live

Is it true that Charlie, David Mitchell and Jimmy Carr all have wife-swapping parties?

If by "wife-swapping" you mean Carr and Brooker double-teaming Victoria Coren, then yes.

Okay, but how's her foot game?

DISGUSTING SHITPAKI

He's good, and he's funny, and I still think all the wipe series are some of the best TV of the last 10/15 years, and I laugh out loud when I watch them

But yes he is a bit of an SJW cuck, but everybody in power is these days, because that's what allows them to keep an audience and continue making $$$

I don't blame him hugely for it. He's still an acerbic cunt who shits on a lot of things, including a lot of touchy feely SJWism, so yeah.

Went from funny guy to full blown BBC leftist shill.

>he gets to violate the best blue peter girl
charlie brooker fucked janet ellis???

fatcuck with a shitpaki wife

>What went wrong?
PC Zone went under. It was a fucking tragedy.

>half the price of all the other junkmail admags
>get a pedophile walrus on the last page

rip the greatest mag

he's punching pretty well. I'd love a go myself

pfft Sarah Green best Blue Peter girl & pisses all over Janet Ellis

That's cute? You guys must be pretty thirsty.

>Sarah Green pisses all over Janet Ellis
that was a good episode.

the original wipes were like the perfect vehicle for him, but then he got loads of money and offers to do proper telly and justifiably took it. shame though because i think he's often spread thin and out of his element in other things.

yearly wipes are still top though

in Britcuckistan, this is the best one could hope for

I can pinpoint the exact moment he changed: the moment his haircut changed on his "You Have Been Watching" panel show from years ago from to the OP picture.

Screenwipe is still great even today.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TRUTHBOT

WHY?

The black guy in that future segment was cucked by the system though.

The worst part is, I really enjoyed some of his screenwipes
Like when he said: "And there's also Colonel Saul Tigh, a sort of inter-galactic Larry David" I laughed like a goddamn retard

pakis

pakis everywhere

>he's never had a prime paki girl that wants to rebel against her strict family upbringing

your loss mate

decent desu

I gave up watching him when he called social media the greatest game of all time.

Really? like what? I haven't watched his stuff in ages

t. brit/pol/ regular for years/

I think it's because she was famous during my childhood, I was incapable of viewing her sexually. Which is weird because I usually love brown girls.

But this pic... hnnnnnngggggggg

This. The yearly wipes are where his A-grade material continues to be.

Best Brooker is him just sat in a room watching TV and bitching bitterly about the state of the world with segments from based Doug Stanhope and Barry Shitpeas. His panel shows and other work are weak sauce by comparison.

>you will never get to watch

mommy

yes user?

is she as filthy as I imagine?

No, just fat

She looks like Sarah Chalke in this pic.

muh diq

It's a shame you can't get the older ones on DVD or Blu-ray anywhere

Deffo takes it up the pooper

too many rights issues I'm guessing

Pic related is pretty much the best thing he's done

After Screenwipe finished it's all been down hill.

yeah just potato quality on youtube

>you will never watch Cunt
Eh, at least we got Nathan Barley.

as mitchell cries out, "oh...that, is tickety boo"

And then Jez shoves a toothbrush up her arse

...go on