Anons how would you an hero

Anons how would you an hero

I think the easiest way would be to cut open one of the arteries in your arm and just bleed out

Obesity

Idk why people would even consider slitting their wrists all you have to do is make a small incision right by the elbow where the veins are huge

c4 in mouth
another stick on back of head

Ooh I like that

Wrap my car around a tree

>having enough money to eat yourself to death
>having enough time to cook and eat yourself to death even if you had enough money to do so
fuck, how do i get that nice of a fucking life?

Jump of really tall building

You doe fast, and if the buildings tall enough it will be 100% no survival

someone once suggested taking some pills(benzos/opiates) and get drunk while sitting on the side of a high building with your back facing the edge and eventually just falling backwards. sounds great tbh

one 'n' done, probably

An exit bag

Death by cop
>if I'm going out, I'm taking others with me and it'll be a show

Cooking yourself didn't expect that

Das ist gut

find the tallest thing i can, climb it (or die trying, either's good) then run across it, build up momentum until i cant slow down in time, then hesitate, then fall.

>Anons how would you an hero

Going to die of old age @ 125...

Yessir

i'd kill myself you fucking idiot

Forman, he who hesitates, is boned
70 points for creativity

HoW dUmAss

/thread

i would do it successfully. duh

this
plusjust before you land

I'd try to hone my abilities to their absolute fullest extent. For example, I'd exercise as much as I could to increase my overall physical fitness, and I'd try my absolute hardest to become as perfect as humanly possible. Finally, I'd sit on a rock and meditate until death.

wow 2 of the same number

Binary explosives are readily available in most parts of the US. Seems like a quick, painless, and very reliable method.

Seeing the future and shit

>enough money
lmao
>cooking
roflmao

Explain how I obtain "readily available " "binary explosives"

have you seen how fucking cheap junk food is? are you actually retarded?

Sorry I'm 12 and what do you mean

Oh yeah, glad someone else saw that

Dear OP

I would an hero by eating feces

Walk into a sporting goods store and show them some ID. You'll need a fire arm to set it off. But that's not much of a hurdle either.

Best method for certain, I can never understand how people could fuck that one up

Broseph you're saying fuck the standard shit

After a bit of googling I found out that it can be set off without a fire arm. Some firecrackers or a black powder charge could also be used.

co - camping tent plus charcoal grill out inna woods, painless cheap clean foolproof, spend the day in prayer first tho

12 gauge shotgun with lead slugs and large plastic drop cloths

Holy shit I forgot about carbon monoxide, poison air is a great way to go

flinching or not using a powerful enough round, I would assume

won't you burn a hole in the tent ???

DAAAAAMN

Oh yeah and then most time people will shoot a gun for the first time the dont expect the kick

I wouldn't, pain is terrifying to me
so im stuck in this world with nothing but vidya and anime, doomed

Not all death is painful, falling off a building, bullet in the head, CO2, no pain

apparently

my plan is taking a bunch of sleeping pills right before jumping off a bridge

freezing to death sounds nice, too. but realistically hard to pull off.

The recoil wouldn't be an issue. The bullet has already left the gun by the time you feel the recoil. That said it's easy to psyche yourself out and jerk your hand right before you press the trigger. Removing that anticipation is one of the tricky things about learning to shoot.

Explain how freezing would be cool to you personally no pun intended

Doomed to a life of anime

Don't try cutting the arms. Cut the femoral

the first part is kinda painful but apparently you start to hallucinate and just kind of drift off. sounds peaceful to me.

Im terrified of heights
where do I aim with a pistol to guarantee painless death or do I just load up a shotty
CO2 I could probably do but I didn't know if it was just a meme and would actually be painful like suffocating to death

I'm skinny and can't see it even ha

XD

You aim for the brain stem. With the gun in your mouth it's more back than up. That's how most people fuck up. End up aiming too high and destroying their frontal lobe, surviving as vegetables.

You fall asleep and all the oxygen gets smothered, your blood suffocates no pain. That's why home security systems are supposed to have a carbon monoxide detectors you could literally wake up dead. I tried it before in my garage with a fire but the fire burned out it wasn't enough to kill me I had dizzy spells for a week

The part that sounds cool to me is eventually you stop feeling cold and you feel very tired then you go to sleep and die it does sound very peaceful

Damn

I could do jumping jacks to death might as well break a record

OD on sleeping pills and tape a few rubbish bags over my head, just gotta make sure the tape around the neck is airtight

Get a tank of helium and hook it up to an oxygen mask. Sweet dreams.

Feels like the right place to ask.

I remember seeing someone post a "suicide wiki" on here a few years ago. It was a simply themed page, white text on a black background with a few bright colors.

It listed all "normal" and crazy ways of how one could kill himself.

Does anybody have a link to it?

tire iron

M C D O N A L D S