Random as Fuk here so Sup Forums may relate

Random as Fuk here so Sup Forums may relate.
>be me
>Wife wanted a vege garden
>worked my ass off to build it
>planted lots of veges
>she can't even be fucked to water it.

Told her the back yard will look better if I just pull it all up. Now she is suddenly interested again.
I'll give her a second chance but wholly shit she lost interest so fast.

Pic semi-related. The herbs that she bought that are now dead on our patio.

How long should I wait until I tear up the garden?

Are they all dead? In which case, pull them off. It's better to plant something else or not at all.
Just imo. Not an expert.

cuck

Tomatoes are still producing well but I had to ask her today if she wants them all pulled out or if she wants to water them. She went and watered them but I shouldn't need to ask if she was so keen on a garden in the first place.

Such a cuck for making a garden. Go back to trolling on Reddit you fat neckbeard virgin.

Your wife wants whatever is a pain in the ass for you, m8 - she's being a contrary cunt, you do what the fuck you like with it and she'll pick a new thing to piss you off about - your problem isn't with your garden, it's with your bitch wife...

Divorce her and have barbies at your newly-empty house, you'll be dripping in clunge within the week.

>literally did nothing to make him a cuck

you're in the wrong thread, allow me to redirect you

she's fucking somebody else bro

You couldn't be bothered to rotate your huge photo? Did you take this with a 1995 era digital camera?

What part of that dismal garden did you work your ass off of, exactly? I see two plastic planters and a plastic bucket.

I would agree with you in most cases. Maybe even in my case. She had it too easy in her life so I'd like to see if she can chsnge. Her mother doesn't like her bc her father always treated her so well. Not sure if I can fix but she does often try.

Maybe I am just expecting too much.

how long before first Frost?

With phone. It rotates automatically on this phone. Sorry to trigger you so badly. Maybe Hillary will be your president from the grave. Keep on triggering so easily user.

shit on your marital bed, post pics

Trust me on this - every argument, every failed demand, every criticism - it's ALL power-play and revolves around her constatnt need to know she can make you do whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

If you're serious about wanting her to change, you got to stop this shit happening - use a technique like "getting real fucking horny" every time she acts like a girl-child and stamps her feet to get her way...

Pretty sure her dad never fucker her after he spoiled her, but if he did it becomes even MORE effective.

Try it, thank me later.

Middle of winter here. Had two days that hit 90 the past week. That's why they can still produce IF they get watered.

If that's a garden then in a nigger.

Doesn't water the plants? What does she do when she's supposed to water them?

Let me guess she's on the couch "watching" TV while staring at her phone then sleeping cause "I'm just tired"

So correct with some women but my wife isn't from such a family, I can assure you. It's more just being lazy bc I don't push her/inspire her to do better.

I bring home the bacon so to speak and she is a great mom so I guess she thinks I should do more.,: I am looking after baby at least once a night (often twice) but my going to work the next day only counts if I do thst.,

Damn son. You hit the nail on the head. /thread

kek

Learn to read faggot

>I bring home the bacon so to speak and she is a great mom

So wait, she doesn't even work? And she's this lazy and demans more from you?

this. i hate traditional marriage roles in general, too

Time to divorce the bitch.

You do realize this is why new crazy feminists exist right? Oh but you March with them too? It figures.