ITT: Bands you hope do a reunion tour some day

ITT: Bands you hope do a reunion tour some day

I´d be totally down for this,

also these guys

Although I'd prefer a new album

These two and R.E.M.

mayhem with varg

It's still too early for a REM reunion tour but definitely. And on that note. Sonic Youth, that is Steve, Kim, Lee, and Thurston...and hopefully Jim.

System Of A Down

Jay z Minion

I love seeing her naked

Mayhem with euronymous would be kvlt as fuck

People felt like once the Trey/Mike beef was squashed, that it might happen. The problem is that no single person actually seems interested in this happening in the foreseeable future. My money is that in another ten years, they will release like one weird EP of new stuff that was all written and recorded without even being in the same room together, and use that as a pretext for a reunion tour of festival dates to cash out that nostalgia equity.

For now, I get the feeling that Danny and Bär are too comfy in Australia at this point, and kinda out of communication. Trevor seems to have enough money to support his drug problem somehow (joking not joking). I dunno man.

Please

giv big titted down syndrome drummer gf

well, it is the year of their 20th reunion

hngg

Linkin park

she could barely drum, all you need is a big titted gf and then you can teach her any white stripes track in an hour

not shitting on white stripes tho, what they had worked very well, you just cant deny how minimal the drums were

>tfw ywn drink from meg's swollen milky tits
kms

didn't she join a cult and he climbed into a refrigerator

I saw them live like a month ago

Is it wrong to say The Smiths? I mean there's no chance in hell with their personalities, but a man can dream.

Meg is such a titty monster. I want her to nurse me

White Girl Mob would be even more swobbin' now.

She did? I thought she disappeared off the face of the earth around 2011
Also, what's the verdict, was that really her in the tape or not

definitely

Why haven't they? Is david still pissed about No Talking Just Head album?

Duster

Original lineup Public Image Limited

Would be amazing but Andy Rourke is not what he used to be.
I'd love to see RHCP with Frusciante one day, despite how much I love Josh I wanna see my guitar hero

nobody tell him

uh why? jack white performs most of their songs anyway. meg is useless. give me cocteau twins instead

this

this

These too

Sauce?

Just listen to Secret Chiefs 3

nah, the newer renditions with the jack white bands are shit. White Stripes shows were something else. I used to stan hard for him during the white stripes era but he's really grown into an asshat with not much to back it up. He's a great producer and businessman but his discography in the least decade is mediocre at best.

Oh, yes.

They're coming out with a new album soon lmao

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Idk Jack has been shit lately

Underrated

What tape???

kek

>meg is useless
B-but boobs...

smashing pumpkins are doing a reunion concert in NYC in november

i know it's a joke but
>Funeral 50 year anniversary reunion tour
that'd be magical

Unironically this.

One last album

Meg White is fucking awful drummer, listen to Jack White's new solo album instead

with marty friedman.

>Leave when you want because I know that someday I will too
>But I won't burn my bridges and be just another jaded fool

They made a song knowing that they will break off one day. I think that kind of mindset where you're running out of time and you can't just keep on having good time playing songs applied to a lot of rock bands back then.

Oasis