Information on vaping is really hard to come by. I have a vape pen, and it uses these kinds of things. Well...

Information on vaping is really hard to come by. I have a vape pen, and it uses these kinds of things. Well, I bought a pack of 100 of them, and I'm wondering how long each cartridge lasts before I have to replace it with a new one. Was it actually a ripoff to buy 100 of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

bombies.com/nana-cream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what brand is your vape?

Med ePen.

so it's for vaping oils and shit, right?

Yeah.

not really my scene, I don't vape to get stoned, but your cartomizer should last at least 2 weeks of regular use. You can usually tell it's time for a new one if the taste becomes acrid/harsh

I also smoke nicotine based joice with it. I can do that with this, right?

Yeah. It's just a cheap but effective ecig.

yeah, I had an e-go c-twist which has a similar setup. Graduated to variable voltage mods and a larger tank so I could have better control over flavor/temperature.

Guessing your nicotine content is pretty high so you can still feel it?

If you used a better device you'd be able to find more info on it.

Good to know. I only got it because I like the shape and size of e-cigs more than those box-shaped mod things. I got it mainly for nicotine, actually. I'm just new to vaping so I have no idea why those were sold in bulk like that, and that got me wondering if they come in such high quantities they must not last long.

Feel it? Yeah, of course, I want to feel the nicotine.

I vape less than 2mg in my mix and it's plenty, but when I was using a little pen style mod I had like 12mg in there. Moving to a stronger/lower resistance setup really took it from a dumb thing to pass around at parties to something that helped me quit cigarettes and enjoy high-end juices.

I would recommend trying a drip mod at a vape shop to see the difference

Looks like a generic O.pen that I use for THC oil.
Haven't used it in a while sadly, what with AB going down, to scared to order anything.

Do they have juice already in them or are they all empty?

I wouldn't recommend dripping anymore. Burns through too much juice, building is a pain and the current tanks are much better and easier to use.

t.guy using an RDA because too broke to buy coils

Empty.

Yeah, I'm using 12mg juice right now. I've been chain vaping it like a madman. I have no idea what a drip mod is, I'll have to look into it. But I don't want the device and cartomizers I already have to go to waste so I feel like I'm kinda stuck with what I got.

Yeah that's gonna last you a while. Clearos like that can be a refilled a couple times before they go bad.

yeah I hit someone's drip at a party and it was like sucking a tailpipe, but I figured it would demonstrate the difference between the types of mods. I've got a Kanger subtank and toptank, the coils run me $9 for a pack of five. I keep the little RDA they provide around just in case.

Your setup is how all my friends and I started, we just didn't buy 100 cartomizers upfront. If you really get into it, sell the thing or use it to vape weed exclusively.

Looking for an answer; why is thc ejuice so expensive? Like 40-60 per 4-6ml? Is it intended to be mixed with other juices? Been vaping regular a while but buying dispoable thc pens for days off. Wanted to buy an ejuice that got me stoned but the price vs. Quantity was an instant turnoff. Disposable pens can last me a few weeks but I can go through 30ml a day easy.

I just bought 100 cartomizers because buying them in bulk was the cheapest option pound for pound. The ones I got individually at the vape store were like $5 each, but those 100 I got were I $2.40 each. So sure, I blew $240 at once, but as long as I can use them up it's a better investment in the end.

does this juice have THC? I get my juice from Bombies, 120ml for $50, and I dilute it with VG.

well, hope you like your setup. In my experience, the pen broke long before I ran out of cartomizers.

I hope so too. Very wary about it, because I've been having trouble finding information. Vaping is such a new phenomenon, after all. I like it so far, and it's fairly cheap so I don't mind replacing it if I have to. The packaging with my pen claimed it lasts for 300 recharges. That seems like a pretty long time, almost a year I'm guessing.

I buy regular juice with 1.5-3mg nicotine but have yet to purchase a thc ejuice. There's availability through the place I order through for my disposable pens, but the sizes of the ejuice thc bottles are under 10ml and start at 40$. Which seems ridiculous considering my tank holds 15ml.

If you're moving to it from cigarettes I highly promote you. I used to feel like shit all the time before I switched. Now I'm hiking and weightlifting regularly without getting winded by menial tasks.

I really enjoy it, I actually dislike cigarettes now and people still call me gay for vaping but I can exercise/get an erection so there's that.

bombies.com/nana-cream
this is what I'm enjoying right now, highly recommended

Yes, much better than cigarettes. Seems like it's easier to wean off of nicotine entirely if I want to, just by getting progressively lower nic content juice.

Also I range for my nicotine ejuices. I tend to order a shit ton through OmVapors cause 120ml are only 9$ a pop and a lot of their flavors are pretty good. That and fast shipping and damned good customer service.

Yeah I started at 3 and try to only order 1.5's now, could probably quit nicotine altogether but would seem pointless if it wasn't doing something

you get what you pay for, man. I've found that house juices and all those backyard operations that make "cereal, berries and cream, cinnamon toast" flavors really don't do anything for me. I like cool, moist, vibrant fruit flavors.

I'll give you all the info you need, vaping is nothing more than a substitute for sucking cock, anyone who vapes just wants to suck cock 24/7 and when they're done sucking cock 24/7 they just want to suck more cock

Hell yeah, let me suck your cock some more, daddy

Most helpful post, thanks, Sup Forumsro.

Hey Lord Edgington nobody gives a fuck that you think vaping is gay we're just trying to keep off cigarettes.