Whats the fastest you made a woman cum? I can't relate because I'm a failure

Whats the fastest you made a woman cum? I can't relate because I'm a failure.

No joke, made an ex of mine cum in about 30 seconds just from sucking hard on her nipples

Maybe a few minutes? If you make her cum with your fingers first you can set her off for multiples with your dick.

alcohol+clit

a minute, but we were both inexperienced

Bro. just tease her to the point of frustration and then shove your dick in balls deep. She'll grind on you hard af and make herself cum.

who cares what the woman gets

first girlfriend,
fucking her hard
said "i bet your dad wants to fuck you"
she goes nuts, starts humping my cock harder than she ever has
cums in like 15 seconds

i agree, but it's a product of you getting yourself off, it's inevitable not intentional

About one minute. She rode me after a month in india and I rubbed her clit. I made her keep riding so I could actually get off. We cam close together. Pic is my dic

post moar butts pressed against glass pls

good idea

Why is it important how fast you make a woman orgasm?

>Whats the fastest you made a woman cum?
By not being there.

>Whats the fastest you made a woman cum?
Who cares?
I get mine, her job is to get hers.
Anything else is beta.

I'll bet she smiled sweetly when she saw that you believed her.

Cause they can't hold more than 5 min

this

the girl that took my virginity was bipolar and became hyper-sexual when she didn't take her meds. she was a dumb teen so this was often. i could usually get her to cum in two to three minutes.

If over the phone counts 6 minutes

Dont care how fast, just wanna know how please

disgusting kys yourself

OP, it's not a matter how fast you can make a woman cum, it's a matter of how well you make them cum.

not gonna lie, this is hot as fuck

Give me some parameters. If foreplay counts towards total time, then about a minute.

If we're talking going from genital contact to orgasm, 5 seconds.

One night I made her count and we hit 50 total orgasms, we have since breached that number but I didn't make her count it.

She has a tendency to cum when I put my dick inside of her for the first time in a session.

This is all the same girl, current gf. Ask me anything.

why do you lie?

>5 seconds

Or daddy issue as fuck

Flinching is not equal to coming, user.

I've snapchatted it to her before. And that's a max time of 10 seconds. You can either take anonymity as my chance to lie as much as I want, or use it to vouch for my honesty given that I can't properly be traced and she would kill me for talking about this stuff so openly.

A lot of foreplay was involved. Flirting all day, being generally touchy-feely, I got called to go somewhere before anything happened so I reached into her panties and played with her clit for roughly five seconds. Her knees buckled and she lost whatever sentence she was trying to say.

I should greentext, shouldn't I?

I put in my fucking time. It used to take her about two hours fucking routinely. Lots of psychological stuff, and us being generally inexperienced.

Maybe like 20 minutes by face sitting. She was trembling like i haven't seen before

>50 orgasms
Please stop with your blasphemy

5 Seconds after penetration, anally.

Apprently it's her one weakness, although she's told me it's not as enjoyable because of how fast she cums.

It's like tip pops inside ass, BOOM, instant orgasm. LoL.

So anytime sex draws out, I pop my thumb into her butthole.

She will be the first to say that she is very sensitive. A lot of people don't believe it when I say it.

was dating this one korean chick. I called her a 2 pump chump. She would has an orgasm within the first 5 seconds after i put it in her pussy. Her second orgasm would take about 15 minutes, but her first orgasm was always immediate. She was a fun fuck. Fucking crazy bitch though. I miss her.

whao. i think we fucked the same girl

If so, she's got some explainin' to do. We lost our virginities to each other.

These girls aren't unicorns, just very very rare.

hahahaha, sure you did user. sure you did.

>tfw she insists to breast feeds in future

Well, I dunno exactly, cuz I never timed it. But, it takes almost no time at all to disappoint them.

Once shoved it in my wife and she came straight away. Called her the one pump chump ever since