Look this retards hahaha made my day

Look this retards hahaha made my day
why european people so retard...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485501/Bulgarian-gangster-organises-migrant-hunting-patrols-Turkish-border.html

sondakika.com/haber/haber-gocmen-avcilari-yakaladigimiz-multecileri-8446591/

arent you an european country too ?

>Valev started the patrols after himself becoming a victim of an attack by migrants who tried to steal his bike

They shouldn't have stolen the bike.

no we are a middle-easy country I hate gayuropa

Then why are you trying to get in the European Union ?

my goverment mistake.They thinks turks want europe.no we just want good economy good army.

>Bulgarians defending their country
>Retarded

>Dead Turks
>A bad thing

You are in the wrong place Roach.

>bulgarian
>european

gas yourself roach

you think they really can defending with this retards ? Look this man pls...They look like a retard.They thinks we wuuzz soldieerrr.

>"""""european"""""

Turkish goatfucker. Don't you have armpits to sniff?
Shit b8, m8.

>European

We cant defend ourselves because our government seems to think you can negotiate with low IQ'd Kebab filth and locate a bunch of them in our countries.

That's why this man needs to defend his country against your kind, you should be ashamed of what your people have become.

>Brasilian

They certainly are more European than you, ahmed.

>2016
>France still European

Lol western turks are european and have nothing to do with ancient turks or arabs.

If you live in western Turkey and you think you are a turk you are just a person who is at least 80% european genetically speaking (as much as italians for example) role playing with the excuse of having an artificially created national identity.

lol... literally 2 arabs, 7 niggers and 1 paki

>Luxembourg

So if we are not European, stop coming here and stop wasting your money in our country :)

Are you scared roach?