Fat bitch left me, Sup Forums rip her a new one tell me how you feel about her ugliness...

Fat bitch left me, Sup Forums rip her a new one tell me how you feel about her ugliness. Willing to dump whole set for appropriate dubs and trips.. over 100 jpg and webm

Fuck sjw cow looks ass bitch

Why the hell would I want to see any nudes of that pig?

Can't really tell how ugly she is if you don't post a picture with her face. Don't Wana see her body, cause it. Looks pretty disgusting from that pic

>Can't really tell how ugly she is if you don't post a picture with her face. Don't Wana see her body, cause it. Looks pretty disgusting from that pic

Dubs, start dumping your pig pics

Pig pics pig pics pig pics pig pics

Fucking post more plEASE

how a fat hoe dump u bruh

cmon now

maOR pics PLEASE

Trip

Just post them, need new fap material

Moar

Sorry got drunk and other shit went down here ya go

Keep going

Need feed back on this

OP wasn't a fag today?

Moar

Got a kik?

I was too nice then felt guilty when it was time to leave and I couldn't cause I thought I was doing the right thing, should've listened to myself then it wouldn't have happened on her terms

No kik why

Cmon Sup Forums i get off on your shaming her

Have to get the rest through other files not in this comp if you want moar gotta see some real wants

Does she have a tattoo? I have a thing for whales with tattoos.

Wondering if you wanted to chat or trade

She's going to need a tattoo to redeem that god awful ass.

Dude, I'd be afraid to let that suck my dick. She might eat it.

you're the degenerate that stooped so low to fuck this disgusting hambeast.
Now that you can't even keep a girl(beast?) of this shit tier calibur you want people to rip her, go kill yourself you failure of a man

Show more

Come on dude.

My brother is in to fat bitches like this...for the life of me I can't see why.
The one He's with right now has the worst fucking personality too. Like thinks she's hot shit and has something interesting to say.

She has nothing interesting to say, and I wouldn't fuck her if I was the most desperate man on earth. I asked once what he saw in her. he didn't really have an answer other than she is "cute" and something bad would happen to her if she didn't have somewhere to stay.

Get fucked even that land whale doesn't want to be with you

this sounds like a homie of mine

but the brother's brother thinks he's a woman

hit me up johnpaul5000 on kik to share that bitch

Man she is absolutely disgusting.
She's done you a favor by leaving. How did you even manage to get hard looking at that gross body?

Have any of her grabbing her fat