Music players are Sup Forums related, what're the best music players for android...

Music players are Sup Forums related, what're the best music players for android? The sticky only covers Windows/OSX/Linux applications.

>android

I use mxplayer.

I've used iPhones for a long time and decided to switch when they removed the headphone jack. I've only had an android for like 6 months.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Samsung music

Dude, just stick to the iPhone 6 or 5. 7 is shit.

blackplayer

neutron is pricey, but perfect if you want to get your music to sound as good as possible

>tumblr

jesus you guys need to get out more

why not just get an actual portable music player?

I used FOOBAR

Poweramp is the best one for android

MediaMonkey. Syncable with the desktop program which is superb too.

/thread

Apollo for less bloat, you can scrobble with it.

yeah until they're "outdated" and force-updated so that they're made slower so you HAVE to buy the new one.
I've bashed iphones for their design before, and really it's all down to personal preference. But there's nothing anyone can say to defend artificial deprication. It's absolute bullshit and apple is the worst offender. I'm not saying some android phones don't do it, but the ones that lean toward a stock android OS are much less likely to get slower with updates.

OP here, I switched to a Oneplus 3T and it feels pretty much the same.

I'm downloading blackplayer right now, I hope this is a good choice. I might also look at poweramp.

I'll look into this, but could you sell me on it more?

>threading your own post

blackplayer is the best one

I like poweramp. It's got pretty much no downsides, from what I've used of it.

samsung player simple and pretty

I mainly use Spotify
>inb4 pleb
But for downloaded music that isn't on Spotify I use PowerAmp.

Is your cute girls folder really labeled like they're KND characters

This is what I use.

"Numba Ten" is an obscure term from the Vietnam War.

idk if it's worth the effort to pirate the apk. What's so good about it?

Poweramp you fucking nigger

Poweramp.

Neutron is pure placebo. Congrats.

Placebo.

Convenience.

Not OP, but I recently acquired an older Samsung I'm hoping to set up to be a dedicated music player

OP here, I actually dropped blackplayer and switched to PowerAmp after reading a little more, it's pretty good so far. I'll probably buy it.

this

do you know where you are?

fooabr2000 is absolutely fantastic, best ive ever used

lmao am i the last person on the internet to have never owned none of them ithings touch and so forth?