Op has just been cheated on who want's the sluts kik and facebook she puts out???

Op has just been cheated on who want's the sluts kik and facebook she puts out???
Kik - ashley153446
Facebook -

Not really, nobody likes a cheater

Story op?

look at her

Facebook - Ashley Petras*
going out with Frank M Brown Jr.
Enjoy boys do me proud

Post them!!

Any nudes OP?

Story time is it? well then if I must. Be me notice she hasn't been talking to me one day thought hmm bit odd but think not much of it. Few days later no talk to me wonder whats going on go to message her. Blocked on facebook, message her she says just taking a break off facebook and I thought ah yer fair enough and go to snapchat her. It bounces thought that was odd only her kiks works. got on to my second dogy facbook account and look her up to find she had blocked me and find she had been cheating on me for 19 days now

She thought was she being smart but OP is smarter still doesn't make it hurt any less

Dude she is mentally retarder lol, better of without her

Do you want her facebook picture????

Your not wrong Ano feels like I've been stabbed but fuck her.. if that's what she does then she deserves everything that coming. share this to all your friends

Lol not your personal army faggot. Stop being such a cuck

Here is her facebook

Run along Op we don't want you here. Enjoy boys great set of tits on her and a amazing ass

Nudes or gtfo

Post Reaction if you get any OP wants to see what the slut says

Dude, post her Facebook link after the slash, so delete the "facebook.com"

You will never rub aloe on that small ass again. Too bad op.

Ashley153446

fuck it ano she was fucked in the head :') very moody with everyone and liked to control her friends lives

moar nudes, can't really troll her without em

this

alright ill see what i can do

you got one or two more?

waiting

Ano this should be interesting

if anyone has any ideas of snarky things to say lmk

bump!!

op tits ?

Will reply as soon as she responds, gonna save the tit pic for her "I don't believe you response" tryna bm some more nudes

still no response, bump
@OP any idea when shed be up?

Keep bumping I'm going to sleep lol

should I message her boyfriend? lol

Yes! Didn't think about that. Actually, wait to see if anyone can bm nudes then show him what she's done

fuck yer do it ano. tell him she's a cheating slut and show her the pics. and no clue when she's gonna crawl out of her cave

Gotta think smart Sup Forumsro

obvs someone has done this before :P

My ex cheated on me and I'm using that anger to fuel the fire. Don't want anyone else to go through this. Plus it's more fun and rewarding with nudes to post. Win win for everyone. And yes I've done this a few times XD if she blocks me I'm just gonna post the pics on her wall or to her family.

>boyfriend
too late
this is the new plan

he's gonna be mad :') don't forget to post the results user

how

Fuck abort mission, should I spam it also? Make it look like she's a complete slut? Or save out for nudes

Just spam it make her look like a slut

Make a kik group????

you try to get her to give nudes, I'll get him mad, then we collaborate, we can get him more mad if we get new ones

make a facebook account add her friends
post pics???

nah nah nah keep it to her boyfriend see if you can get him to break up with her that will be the goal of this mission

her nipples look weird
-no homo

Fuck I already sent him the pic but it's fine I'll just use the " or else your Facebook friends see it" line. Thought I could keep the pic in the chat bar and screenshot it to scare her but it sent...whoops lol better at this on kik

They are fucked up ano not good

OP you better deliver some fucking nudes for all this

chuck us your kik :P

i think op went to bed

tfw you've all been rused by op, he just wants your facebooks

nah OP is still here Kik names?

My kik? It's 75thRanger68w. I'll help anyone with anything tbh been on this site too long to not pay back to the community and show the newfags how old school raiding skills help today XD

He can have my throwaway

OP isn't after your facebook don't worry

Someone use grabify and get that bitches ip for ddos

my kik is exxesnow
@OP

so much info

updates?

still waiting

Facebook: /Ashley153446/friends

Send Ashley nude to friend list

Kik GC made for this - message 75thRanger68w for invite

See? This is good fucking Sup Forums
No NYPA shit, OP posts nudes, anons have fun degrading a slut

boyfriend added me

lul

this is fucking intense shit right here :OOOO

Haha top kek

Good work user

I feel you OP, hope she get what she deserves.

Good job, keep at it

Why waste your time on such a basic,boring bitch op? Dragging her ass only gives her more power. You should block her from your life dawg nawnsayin?

lol he's probably on the phone calling her now...expect a message from her soon

ahahahahahahahahahaha

OP , two wrongs don't make a right dawg

No no, it can, 2 bombs on Japan stopped the war.. see 2 wrongs made a right?

Naw dawg. I'm watchin a nightmare unfold here. Don't believe mainstream history no mo. I could cry

oh no..

kek no response

Yo drop those pics here

>so it's ok to send someone else nudes as long as they're old?

haha wow

only if they're like at least 2-3 cuvked bfs old

Old Frankie must already be beaten by life.

wonder if bf is saving kek