/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

>Christchurch

leave me alone
also will you have sex with me?

Thank memes

Is Jacinda gonna win the election, lads?

Sip cube begets.

Any ounces in Auckland for less than 350?

Fuck I hope not.

Inb4 Winston. He can get fucked too, as can bill, and the greens. Oh, and united future, and act.

ebien tits

No and yes

are you female (male) or male?

Think you answered your own question. There are no woman on the internet.

I love how the Greens are so fucked now. That fat bitch finally tripped up

I still prey a tsunami ends your shitty island soon.
Has anybody found jade yet?
Fuck née zee land. Fucking kiwis get fucked by Dem meth slinging bikers.
Onto taking long hydraulic sucks off cheesy unwashed for weeks biker cocks for 5 chunks of meth.
Fuck you degenerate piece of shit literally good for nothing faggots aint get shit on canada. Stay out. We're full. Try fuckin Australia if you wanna get away from them psycho fuckin natives all hopped up on axe and Lysol. Just don't let em catch you out past dark, them fuckers will eat you. Because their poor and fucked up because you completely destroyed their culture and island. Good for nothing cunts just walk into the ocean. Do yourselves and the world and the sharks a favour and just go drown in the fucking ocean. Make yourselves useful. Degenerate kiwi fucking faggot cunts.

Nao let's see y'all do the kiwi dance and fuck off outta my thread. Faggot bitch cunts die.

Also
Your the biggest cunt of them all. I hope you die first.

Nah now it turns out they were hiding chinese donations through donated artwork.

They not interested in the art, its just a way to launder donations. See Helen Clark's beehive painting, she didn't paint it, signed it as hers, then wen li diabao from the communist party mt albert donated a house deposit for it.

>Clayton wetherston the post

Fuck your trips kiwi cunt
You certainly don't deserve them.
Faggot

Because I speak the truth.

If you had felt a woman's warmth you wouldn't feel the need to post like that.

Why are IDs even gone?

I wish all girls were nice like q.

I got this one stalking my girl cousin threatening her kids and shit. I don't want to have to give a woman a hiding no matter the circumstance. Feel bad enough about my life as it is.

david here

uncle ron here

Inb4 404

Dunners reporting.

Had a heart-to-heart with my old boy today. Turns out he's about as bad as I am, not eating, sleeping, or enjoying his life that much.
Crazy to think that for so long I've suppressed any suicidal thoughts mainly for his sake, only to find out he's been doing the same.
We had a massive feed afterwards and he fell asleep on the couch next to the fireplace which was pretty cool.

Pretty crazy to think how often we spoke over how many years and neither of us said a thing about it until today. Timely reminder to be real with the people important to you.

Shoutouts to the homies reading this, y'all some real ones.
/blogpost

+1 internet, you gained a level as a person today.

that feel when my dad and I are the same too.

Cheers, cob. Really.
Life is a bastard sometimes. But I'm guessing that means you're pretty close with your father, and that's two less people going it alone. Something to smile about, hey?

auckland here