ITT: confession thread

ITT: confession thread

I like Korn

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/cuban-cigar-crisis/word-up
youtu.be/d_NS9Vd1sMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's okay, user. I do too. Life Is Peachy is too good.

Angels of Light > The Body Lovers > Swans > all Gira's other stuff
THERE, I SAID IT, DO YOU HATE ME NOW??

>apart from Tommorow never knows, Side B of Revolver is pure filler that puts its score down from the 10/10 side A is to a 7/10
>ISTGISTV is, by far, the best AnCo album
>Eagles of death metal is better than Queens of stone age
>Let it be is my favourite beatles album (as an album, as a collection of songs is MMT)
>i like the later period of Rolling Stones (Bridges of Babylon, Blue and Lonesome) much more than the classic 70s period of the Rolling stones (sticky fingers, exile on main street)
>the only two songs i like, from the beach boys, after Smiley Smile are from Mike Love (Sumahama and student demonstration time)
>the best version of Streets of Laredo is by Christopher Lee
>pictures of you is, by far, the worst song on disintegraton, and the only one on it that could be considered filler
>the black keys are one of the best bands nowadays, although Brothers and Turn Blue are shit
>royal blood is also a great band, even if it has cringy lyrics
>even the bends is much better than OK Computer
>Blink-182 could have been as great as The Beatles, if they had keeping maturing their talent after Blink-182, which is a great album
>Nickelback is not bad

And my most bizarre opinion:
>cruising with Ruben & the jets is my favourite Frank Zappa album

I kinda like James Blunt.
Especially when I'm drunk and want to sing along.

I'm your fool

I like Korn too. No shame.

Korn has been getting the Linkin Park treatment.

Everyone is shitting on their new stuff until Jonathan Davis kills himself because he saw Fandango's latest review of Korn.

Bowie has good singles, but none of his albums are actually great. I've tried and Low is the closest I've got to enjoying an album of his all the way through and it was mostly due to the ambient.

>>Let it be is my favourite beatles album (as an album, as a collection of songs is MMT)

What is the difference?

Listening to Blink-182's earlier work is my guilty pleasure

I love Bowling for Soup

GREEN DAY IS MY FAVORITE BAND AND HAS BEEN SINCE I WAS 12 WHEN I BOUGHT KERPLUNK IN 1993

They are amazing, don't be ashamed.

panic at the disco and fall out boy during the mid 2000's are good.

i really like tool

Genres I generally dislike sound much better to me when the music is japanese, there's something about the way they write music that makes shit more bearable. Or maybe I'm just a massive fucking weeb.

Beach Boys don't hold up at all, despite their innovation and influence
I automatically assume someone is less intelligent if they listen to shit music

My average RYM rating is a 4

I love post-hardcore.

The 2000's were the best decade for music

No. Angels of Light is clearly the most 'basedest'.

I really like the last 1/3 of Bohemian Rhapsody

Okay? Post-Hardcore is great?

The following bands and artists suck shit
>Pink Floyd
>Tom Waits
>Portishead
>Galaxie 500
>Beat Happening
>Arcade Fire
>AIR
>Fiona Apple
>Bon Iver
>Dean Blunt
>Brainbombs
>The Mars Volta
>The Postal Service

i hate can and everything related to it

I regularly listen to Tool

Fuck man,90's pop punk in general is one of my favourite things from the 90's probably because no one gave a fuck that they were objectively shitty and never took themselves seriously. Might be why I love blink 182 as well.

i think slipknots s/t is a 10/10

>The following bands and artists suck shit
>>Pink Floyd
>>Tom Waits
>>Galaxie 500
>>Beat Happening
>>AIR
>>Fiona Apple
>>Bon Iver
>>Dean Blunt
>>Brainbombs
>>The Postal Service

agreed

King Crimson > Pink Floyd

Still quite enjoy listening to some pop-punk, hardcore, ska-punk stuff

>The Mars Volta
fucking this
overrated shit who's only saving grace is Jon Theodore's drumming

Oasis are one of the best bands of the 90s.

i want to listen

I like Hole, at least their early-mid stuff

>Fandango's latest review of Korn

Wasn't that one pretty positive?

I love 90's ICP.

I am Jim Morrison.

I like Twenty One Pilots

Cherry bomb > flower boy
come at me

>
>
>

I like Lana del Rey despite being neither a teenage girl nor a homosexual

Punk as a whole sub-genre just plain sucks. Seriously I could list all of the good songs that came out of punk on one hand.

This is a safe space user. Any other thread I'd attack you and bully you to self justify my own opinions and thoughts, but not here.

Sgt Pepper's is overrated and White Album is best album

I like Serge Gainsbourg even though I can't understand his lyrics
I like George Harrison way more than any other beatle, and I can play a great part of his first three solo albums.
I fucking love Eric Clapton even with his shitty 90's output and the fact that he hasn't grown as a player in the las thirty years. (related, his cover of little wing is better than the original)
Bob dylan fucking sucks, I only care for the basement tapes, then he can go fuck himself
Obscured by clouds is hugely underrated

I'm not even ashamed of this, treat it more like a unpopular opinion than a confession.

i was going to say the same thing user

I fucking hate indie folk. NMH is unironically the genre's defining band because of the brass and consistent songwriting. Fleet Foxes was such a disappointing first listen. Bands like AJJ and The Mountain Goats are dreadful imo.

I think MF DOOM sucks

Eric Clapton is amazing

I made u a KoRn cover

soundcloud.com/cuban-cigar-crisis/word-up

same. nothing wrong with actually enjoying music.

>pictures of you is, by far, the worst song on disintegraton, and the only one on it that could be considered filler
delet this

Post Malone is talented.

youtu.be/d_NS9Vd1sMA

try as I might, I cannot get into Modest Mouse. Although I like Good News

An album is one coherent work, usually has consistent themes/motifs through the whole thing.

Ravedeath, 1972 is overrated.

sit

that's fine, so long as you don't post on youtube or messageboards

I only just listened to a Beach Boys album in full for the first time yesterday. It was All Summer Long, which I really liked. And then I listened to Pet Sounds for the first time today despite putting it off for years. I liked some songs off of it and felt like it was kind of overrated but I feel like I need to listen to it again 3 or 4 times before I can make a really decisive opinion on it.

I think this may be one of those times where I like the band's sound more so than any of its albums in full.

House is a superior genre of music

I like Khorne too