25 yr old femanon at the very dear lowest point of her life right now...

25 yr old femanon at the very dear lowest point of her life right now. I feel so down in the dumps that whatever I do to pull myself out of it doesn't work. I feel like I cracked and am going crazy. Nobody died.. Nobodies been given a cancer diagnoses that I care for.. I havent broken up with anybody.. yet I feel like Im ready to hang myself the old Chris Cornell/Chester Bennington/Robbin Williams way. My friends and family tell me to "be grateful" and all that, and a small part of me is, very much, but late at night, the other more cruel side of me gets louder and starts a pitty party. So I eat and eat and eat.. I've put on 15 pounds in 2 weeks... I tried to put myself back on a diet but I break because diets are hard.. I've also tried exercising too but gave up. I generally just feel worthless about myself all the freakin' time.

Some back story:
Im unable to work, been in and out of mental hospitals for numerous reasons. Pills don't work unless you just wanna sleep all day. I was 98 lbs 2 weeks ago, and now am 125lbs!! I haven't gotten my period in 2 months (Not pregnant, Im not sexually active).. I have no job, all my money goes to my rent.. I live with my family who is toxic most the time.. my dad died when I was 12.. Ive had 4 suicide attempts.. I was sexually abused at 21... I used to self-harm.. nerdy/geeky things used to interest me like video games and cosplay but not anymore.. I was homeless for a long time..I feel like I've exhausted every possible resource to numb me. and it's all ran dry and now I'm in the middle of a desert and don't know what to do with my life, or where to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3kHZPjz654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you serious?

I didn't read all that but can we see your tits anyway? Before the white knights show up?

hurry and kill yourself faggot lmao

I'm gunna have to see tits before i give you legit advice.

pic with a timestamp so i can give you advice

Satanic trips checked.

And yes op we can give you the attention you need if you can follow the rules.

You sound depressed.
You should get off this board.

Ok.

4 attempts? good god you suck at even dieing!

Don't white knight just yet faggots we need tits

Yeah tits or gtfo

Heroin might help. Or just kys

See a therapist. Drink a mojito. Eat some comfort food. Do something to cheer yourself up.

keep breathing and keep walking you'll reach your destination

I told her to GTFO
I know this is bait so i saged too, unlike your dumb ass.

Theres always hope in the future

Well u need to stop gaining weight you fat cunt. That wont help. You will come to find, that you can always be more miserable

1st tits then the big S.

Electroconvulsive therapy.

go to church

STOP BEING FURFAGS FOR 10 SECONDS AND LET US HELP THIS INDIVIDUAL !!!

Love you

Tits or GTFO op

You're just another misserable cunt in a sea of misserable cunts.

Post tits then I'll give some advice.

where are you?

Wow, that must suck. I only have an incurable disease that's killing me and I'm only 30. I probably won't live long enough to see my kid's grow up. Sucks to be you apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3kHZPjz654

Yeah.. at this rate Ill just keep gaining.. hence the pressure I put on myselg to regain control of my eating.. but control is hard when you feel like you've gone crazy.

Ok, moving on to this mans story, what's your affliction ?

is it multiple sclerosis?

you don't know what to do ? then join the army and stfu you bipolar mess

Show us your dick

snapchat? I like being a faggot and whiteknighting. my sc is samrhewitt so if you wanna talk about shit hmu cos Id like to talk, especially to people who are willing to talk about their problems.

I would feel bad for you but you're being a piece of shit.

I'd happily trade places.

timestamp

Jesus Christ what is so hard to comprehend? Show...your...time stamped...tits.

no you wouldn't.

how bad is your parkinson's?

Non-Hodgken's Lymphoma

go rob a bank dont be a faggot.

drink some espresso. like not that starbucks shit or keurig shit. actuall espresso from an espresso machine. it will remove your shackles for about 1 or 2 hours a day. also just stop eating to loose weight and hit the gym. only eat salads w low fat dressing. you'll feel better biologically. once you do u can do anything. shit try opening up a business, take out a business loan or some shit. but make ur credit good first. get 100k loan. open up a cookie shop or some shit. at least you will be doing something anything.. then use money to do what ever the fuck you want like traveling to japan. etc..

No, I feel bad for people that have no goals or achievements to gain in there lives. I've always done what I wanted to, my regret is that I probably won't live for another 10 years or so, but at least I got to do as I pleased and made my own rules.

Hang yourself by the feet

oh shit nigger, that's like the worst one
the big C

You suck at life, get it over with and record it

Women on the internet pshhht they don't exist

go to a bar and get laid
/thread

Nobody cares. DO IT ALREADY!

I'm a type 1 diabetic, but my dumbass primary docotor never checked my thyroid, so when I went to my dads friend who is an endocrinologist, he checked it, b/c it looked a little swollen, turns out I had swollen lymph nodes and it went from there.

It's all good for now, b/c I'm young and healthy, but I'm not going to pretend I'll be some old grandpa.

Gtfo and kys or post tits with time stamp and talk to us

>I was sexually abused at 21...
You mean you had sex and regretted it later? Go back to tumblr you useless gash.

>mp and talk to
She's an attention seeker. If she was legit, she would livestream her suicide.

do you want attention or actual advice? cos if you want actual decent long term advice hmu on snapchat its samrhewitt
if you dont want advice just say so because all you are doing on here is attracting attention. regardless of wyd I hope you overcome whatever troubles you are having right now.

She was probably sexually abusing that poor man

oh so it doesn't kill you quickly? you might survive since you caught it early

No faggot, I was held against my will until I performed sexual acts during the time I was homeless. You leave.

Why you still here? You're a sex offender, you were seducing him.

i would totally bang a homeless chick without raping her as long as she doesn't have tuberculosis or gonorrhea-AIDS

i mean ive never seen a hot homeless girl so maybe he wasa doing you a favor

I wouldn't fuck anyone on the streets, everyone there is HIV+ from being molested

Assuming that you're able-bodied, go join the peace corps or something. It will get you away from what ever shit situation you're currently in and give you a purpose until you find one of your own.

nope, sounds like you smoked some cock for a place to stay. it's ok. ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Do you have teh aids?

swallow a fuckin' m80 in your basement

But then you were no longer homeless so that's good, right?

KILL YOURSELF WITH A PISTOL OR HANG YOURSELF!!!

Gynocentrism means you will never know true suffering unless you live in a warzone or are too self pitying to become an active agent in your life. There are thousands of white knights waiting to do whatever you want.

If you're too much of a navel gazer to see that then go get professional help cause you won't find anything here.

Send me a gun, can't afford one.

>You leave.
What makes you think you have the right to tell any user what to do. Still no tits and you were told the rules. GTFO

Can't you read?? She is retarded!

Show us your anus, then post this on Reddit where nice people will read it and actually help you. IDKY people seek sympathy here, people here are terrible

oh. you sucked dick for shelter an regretted it later... my bad.

Look, whoever you are, life is pretty fucking hard, like really hard, and that said life is going to fucking kick you in the fucking face so many times but, you have to learn to just pull through it. I don't care about what you do or how you live it, but just live for the sake of living. Even if you don't have a purpose, create one. Find a fucking hobby, eat healthy, go to the god damn gym, draw, doodle, smoke, go out even if you have to go out by yourself, sleep as much as you can or whatever. Just stick there you fucking cunt. FIND A PURPOSE. Do whatever the fuck you want as long as it's not necking yourself