Wanted opinions on the way to write a suicide note . I just finished
Mine and wanted a a couple extra opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post note than

Suicide note
To whom it may concern

This probably comes as no surprise to many of you , but I've decided to end the good fight . I've felt such deep all encompassing despair it's taking my breath away , and repeatedly I've battled back the ideas and thoughts to end it all but day after day the battle rages and the enemies grow in number and my facilities of thought and repair diminishes. I've cried to the heavens in a voice crackling with rage and sadness the likes of which so sharp I don't recognize as my own . I pleaded and begged with God in prayers that spanned hours and with every fiber of my being asked for his help and guidance , his mercy . And I felt nothing . I screamed and screamed and searched every crevice of my mind for answers for motivation for strength for hope ..... and found nothing . In my previous years I looked for happiness in a bottle , in food , in exercise and now I'm looking in the terminal location . How can the mind generate such despair ? Such rage ? Such darkness ? How can it be felt and I still be alive ? I've bargained and begged but Lord I don't understand . My strength has been stretched to its end . I pray and hope that all my friends and family understand why this had to be done . I am so so so sorry for this and my only wish is that everyone that new me be healed of whatever is plaguing you and that God heals you , fixes you and gives you wisdom to continue the fight . Don't weep for me for I dug the hole my body will lay in. I abused substances , I ignored the advice of my peers , I bought the bike that I crashed , I broke my own back , I placed myself in a wheelchair , and finally I've accepted that . That Pain , not physical but something deeper , I do not wish another human soul to feel . I pray to God it is never felt again by another soul . And finally if I could say a few words of encouragement. Live life . Enjoy every day you have with those you love and don't take the simple things for granted . It's such a cliche

What did you write, we can't give any real help unless we can read your note.

. I pleaded and begged with God in prayers that spanned hours and with every fiber of my being asked for his help and guidance , his mercy . And I felt nothing . I screamed and screamed and searched every crevice of my mind for answers for motivation for strength for hope ..... and found nothing . asking not asked thats the biggest thing i saw other than that it read fine im not a litfag so idk looks fine tho

ut my God is it true . Truer words have never been spoken .

Mom and Dad - I'm so sorry for everything I've put you both through . If you could ever find it in your selves to forgive me please I hope you do . This had nothing to do with you and I hope u see that . I was my own man and made the decisions that lead me here . Say a prayer for me and don't weep LIVE . Love you guys so much . Thank you for everything there's no words to describe how much you helped me . You were the best parents anyone could every ask for . You did everything right . It WAS NOT YOU FAULT . Remember that . And again I love you guys . I just wasn't me anymore it's better this way .

Jessica - I'm sorry I couldn't be the big brother you may have wanted . I wish I could of done more for you . I was selfish with my time and I love you . You were the one from the start not me . You were to nieeee not me . Good luck sis , and God bless you and everything you do . GoodBye

Friends
Robert - hey man you were always a great friend I thank you for all the things you showed me , u helped me out my shell and showed me many a great people and boy did we have fun . You always took the time to make me feel welcome and you have a big heart . Bye man

K - bro words can't encompass how many inside jokes we had and never will . You were the all around friend . I mean I don't know where to begin but I know I need to say thanks and I wish you all the best . Bye dad

B - hey man we weren't the closest of friends but we had a blast whenever we did hang out . I wish u the best and your yonex. Tell Canan good things about me , and Give him a hug , Sam keep billy on the straight and narrow and I wish you guys the best . Bye

V there's not enugh time and space for the thank you I would have to write for you my friend . We shared many a good laugh and memory . I hope that will be enough . I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through i truly am . I'm so sorry. I wish your family bros and sis phu quy Vivian all a the best . Tell your parents I'm sorry . Good bye my fiend

Jj bro you all ready know I wish the best for you . We went through some of the craziest stuff together and we never even met . The craziest laughs and hardest of times , but in the end we understood each other and all through the power of the internet . Stay strong brother and good luck dudchh.

C - stay strong Brotha fight the man . And boy we had a hell of a ride that year we was wilding . You showed me a lot I appreciate it big homie Peace

And finally Heather - I'm so sorry . We were just getting started and in the short time we were together you showed me so much love and compassion words can't describe it . I feel you were the one but i wasn't myself and I was fading fast . It was to saddening knowing I wouldn't be able to keep up the face of the man you deserved . I love you so much and intruely deeply with all my heart hope you find peace and whatever your heart desires come true . Good bye my angel you have many more lives to change for the better just as you changed mine . Goodbye

Everyone at Mary free bed I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys truly are doing great work and I didn't meet a single bad person there . God bless you all .
Ross
Elizabeth
Noah
Christy
Liz
Riley
Jacqluen
Cj
Lyndon
Katie
And many many more everyone i dealt with my God bless you and thank you .

There's so many more people I need to say goodbye too and I will try . Goodbye world . My final wish is that everyone know that I truly tried . I gave it my all and willed myself as hard as I could and with every fiber, every molecule every atom inside me I tried . I left everything on the table and gave it my all . I just wish my all was enough . Don't take my suicide as a sign of hopelessness. It isn't. It's the accumulation of bad choices made by someone that thought he had the answers . I didn't have the answers I was a ignorant fool and paid the price ever so dearly . And to life , I just ask why you had to be so rough on me . I just wanted to be loved and feel love but instead I got railed with pain and anguish that dulled me to the true reality of my life ... I was , and did . It's better this way , I wasn't the same , the fire in my heart was extinguished and my will to go on burned out . Looking into a future riddled with darkness and despair coupled with a ever growing fatigue just surmounted my last energies .

Its pretty shit, trash the note and just shoot yourself. It wont matter then anyway.

way too fucking long i thought the first post was it also you listed alot of people should prob talk to those people face to face first ... or dont and just do it already

You write with such a dramatic tone. As if killing yourself is going to go down like some sort of finale to a movie. You write like the letter will be published somewhere and framed when it will probably be hidden away because it hurts those that care about you too much to read again and again.

I would tone it down and you know what, just throw away the entire fucking thing. Because no note is ever going to fill the void that you leave in others' lives. Go and seek some fucking help and realise the spiral only goes so far. You're clearly intelligent enough to compose such a poignant note so I'd be willing to bet there is plenty more talent in you.

Screw up the note. Start again. This time listing all the things you can't complain about in life. Maybe you'll realise suicide isn't your only option here

Why are you killing yourself? I'm assuming it's because of some bike accident and you don't want to be a cripple.

this is terrible
you would destroy your parents if you killed yourself
nothing you could possibly write could make it better for them
if you kill yourself, your mother will be miserable forever, and your father will die inside
don't be such a selfish fucking prick
suck it up, grow some balls, reject this emo whiny persona, and live your fucking life, if not for yourself, for those you would shatter if you cop out
I am not fucking kidding - you would be a moral monster to off yourself
you goddamn owe it to other people to not give up
goddamn it I am mad
I am a dad, and if one of my boys did this, my whole life would be shit, everything before that seemed good would be a lie, and nothing after would ever be good again
fucking live. that's your goddamn obligation.

And for those Curious , I broke my back 3 months ago ( T11-T12 ) landed me in a wheelchair , doctors told me I'll never walk . That injury gives you the following perks
No sexual function ( can't feel anything no orgasm )
No bowl or bladder control ( have to dig poop out with your finger , cathing yourself every few hours )
No walking obvious
Slew of health risks
Low self esteem depression etc etc u get it .

Ps was a Kissless virgin before accident lol . Also went from 350 to 200 pounds in 4 years ( weight lose journey running weight training etc ) any ways how's the note ?

Yeah lol if i was a cripple fuck that shit fam

holy shit ok i was wrong kill yourself now fucking hell im sorry man just end it like now every moment you still live is fucking hell

Lol thanks for the chuckle

Go with something along the lines of:

To Whom It May Concern,

I find myself in the the uninteresting position of failing the most basic premise of life, which is to be able to live. Being such a failure is intolerable. The only thing that I feel I can succeed at is dying, and that is only because it is literally the only other option available to me.

I leave you all knowing that I can only manage to succeed at the one thing that is completely inevitable.

Sincerely,

An Inconsequential Faggot.

Good idea

this
Don't apologize to people in your note. If you are killing yourself, your whole actions are saying "fuck you" to friends and family. You aren't sorry. You would be purposely trying to hurt them as badly as you can.

>not "YOLO"

go out with a meme

option 2: write a regular suicide note; but make the parchment sad frog

Your not obligated to do anything. Selfish ? You just framed someone else problem in a way that revolved around the effect it's solution would have on you . Irony ?

Lol , good one

Can you please film it?

Sure . Would be boring though .

See

Good call

Yes, you are obligated, if the word obligation means anything. If you don't have an obligation to the people who love you and who have poured their lives into you to keep going and not destroy them by offing yourself, you could not possibly have any obligations to anyone. You may think that you can somehow opt to be a complete individual with no social obligations at all, but you can only think so after years of other people breastfeeding you, wiping your ass, educating you, reading to you, etc. That is, when you decide that you don't have an obligation to others, you're simply being a selfish fucking prick and an ungrateful piece of shit.

If my son ended in a wheelchair like him and wanted to kill himself, I would endorse it all the way.

just write on your suicide note
leg machine broke
your family will understand

just because you are obligated to doesnt mean you have to tho like i was obligated to pay for my mc D's but i didnt

Why making a suicide Note, if nobody gonna read it?

Spoken like someone with no kids.

this

Do something interesting/newsworthy before you end yourself, enjoy your last days on earth or give us something to talk about. Also how do you plan on doing it? Can you make another thread here when it's time?

just leave a small message to whoever you want either out of anger or to say thanks. what is all this crap

Well, yeah, you can shirk your obligations to others, but then don't pretend to be sorry about it. OP would be more honest if he wrote, "Fuck you mom and dad, I know this will kill you, and I'm doing it anyway. And hey, little sis, I hope this fucks you up royally. No, I don't hope that, I know that. I know you will be shattered, and I'm fine with it, because fuck you." That would be the honest note.

Either your naive far beyond what should be allowed to have let you live as long as you have or you have personally been efffected by someone that committed suicide . Either way your wrong . You would rather watch your love one slowly die over a prolonged period of time or just be done with it ?

lol gay

also this:

that would actually be a great note do that op

I fail to see how that post changes the sentiment in the referenced post.

The whole point of life is to live. People have lived harder lives than that described. People have had families with no sexual function. People have made a difference in tougher circumstances.

Feeling sorry for yourself does not change the fact that you're literally choosing to end the only chance you have to do anything.

the people that have to come collect the body have a pretty depressing job

you should lighten the mood by putting on a party hat and have Yakety Sax playing on a loop

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Everyone slowly dies over a prolonged period of time. Life is 100% fatal for everyone.
Being in a wheelchair is not being dead or even dying. It's living with a disability, not unlike your disability - an inability to have normal human feelings.

I couldn't explain it to you . But the human spirit has an amazing ability to recover . Im banking they'll be all right in the long run

Also make sure you square up your medical bill so that when you do selfishly skip out on life that your parents aren't stuck paying for your funeral AND your medical expenses.

Nope. No one has that kind of obligation to others but a parent to their kid, because a parent chose to screw and make that kid, forcing this life upon that kid, with no input from the kid whether they wanted or agreed with the arrangement. The kid chose nothing, and as such is not beholden to anyone..

time heals all wounds

Not really living at this point. All taken care of fuck face

no

You contradict yourself. If the human spirit has an amazing ability to recover, then OP is a fucking retard to kill himself because he's sad now.

Hey, op, you must have some good strong opiates/opioids, yeah? Can you send them to me before you kill yourself please? Or... are you using them to do the aforementioned?

you should at least complete the sex change before you kill yourself, you fucking pussy

Death heals all wounds too, including life.

False. You sound like a sociopath.

tell mom this isn't her fault

Pic or it didn't happen

You wouldn't last a week

Good. Glad you had the 150K ish to cover that shit. Make sure you have a clear, notarized will for the rest of your fortune.

Notes are old-fashioned.
Leave them a hot-off-the-press meme to remember you by.

Yeah, if you think life is a "wound," but only a cock-choked faggot thinks like that.

Tell her you hope she fucking kills herself in her despair. That would be more honest.

120K , health insurance

I'm not a coward bitch. I'd get over it and do something with my life.

make sure you include at least three references to "the prophecy" and end random sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
Put a sequence of random single-digit numbers separated by hyphens at the bottom of the paper. That will fuck with the cops for weeks.

this note is not fun to read, you should spruce it up with some pop culture references or something

When talking about God, not a god, but God, His is always capitalized. Also, run-on sentences.

you never heard that song?

Stop being dramatic, here's the note I wrote a long time ago when I was an edgy shit and attempted suicide. I actually did die though they just managed to reverse it.

>bled the fuck out in my bath tub, up the arm, not across.

Hey. If you're reading this.. well you already know. I hate the fact that nothing I do in this life even matters. It really doesn't. I can't come to grips with religion, nothing makes me happy and I feel like maybe I'll just see what is on the other side. Maybe it's nothing at all, in which case everyone is sad over me dying for no reason. Or maybe it's fucking incredible. Maybe infinity is the shit. Anyways let's not drag this on too long. I love you. Always have, you guys are the best, truly. No one is better than you guys. No one could prevent this. See you on the other side.

-user

How do you know ? Hardest thing you've had to deal with is you internet being out for more than an hour while trying to run one out . Fuck off

I agree. This is why I wont ever have kids.

No.

Good idea

that's not that edgy

Yes

you can discuss this sort of thing on /suicide/ on ate chan without it turning into a discussion about whether you should or shouldn't do it

it's a much slower board though, so it's not like a realtime chat

kek

>Also, run-on sentences

Jesus fucking Christ, THIS!
It's close to unreadable.

only if you're a believer

Negatory.

(Also- wanna fuck?)

the deeper a suicide note tries to be, the more banal it is

it's more real to just say goodbye to your mom than to claim you feel like you're trapped in a world-sized prison or whatever the fuck

Thanks for chat user's . Hope you guys have a good night/day . Appreciate the feed back and mostly just The chat . Probably be about a week , week and half before I can do it I get my hand controls installed in my car soon and I'm going to drive out into the woods and use my shotgun to blow my head off . Probably into a body of water so less likely my body is found in time. This wasn't bait or bullshit I've done a lot of soul searching and well yea . I'll check back in day off and take a pic and such . Later guys

Shotgun?

"Sorry for the mess.

Love, Suicidebro"

Nice and simple.

is that you in pic? not sure if you left already or not

Yes, tho.

That's me

dam feel bad now since you look like a chill dude who had a life anyway hope you end it painlessly god speed user

Nobody is going to read that long ass note.
Just do something like: Goodbye shity world!

Sweet yeah man I looked at the note and it looks solid, a nice shotgun to the dome sounds perfect.

If you failed that would be a damn shame, good luck!

honestly leaving a suicide note will make everyone feel worse than if you an heroed without leaving one because your grammar and prose is absolutely terrible. imagine the pain of your parents finally having realized that they raised an absolute mong that they can't ignore because it's also your last communication with them.
>could of
l e l consider just writing in emoticons instead of these nigger ebonics; at least your friends would get a kick out of it

this is a much better note. maybe just plagarize it OP instead of ending up a complete laughing-stock
also, for legal protections
dont do it fam uguuuuu