Wtf i hate women now

wtf i hate women now

Its 7 years later and i am still a virgin at 25

kill me

Fuck this movie hurts like you would not belive

>Fuck this movie hurts like you would not belive

Why is that, user?

I'm pretty sure main character was a virgin as well until meeting Summer

This movie is shit and if you relate to any of the main characters you need psychiatric help.

>be an autistic neckbeard that never dated anyone
>tell random people they need psychiatric help

Thanks, but no thanks

>muh virginity

every single fucking thread

kill yourself

That hurts even more then

fuuuuug

I still don't get why, their love wasn't anyhting grand

>mfw i am almost JGL age he was in 500 and i still dont have a job or gf or anything
Might as well off myself but i want to watch the world burn

Love the movie though.

>be a rom com watching pleb that believes in hollywood love
>strawman the shit out of anyone that reminds him of how obnoxiously toxic that shit is
You're welcome.

Its better to be a virgin then go through a horribly painful break up with someone youre in love with

can this "wtf i hate x now" thing end already. it was played out like a month ago.

i mostly hate this movie just because if it wasn't for this piece of shit they never would have given that douchebag the spider man franchise to run into the ground and we wouldn't now have the 3rd spider man franchise reboot in the past 15 years.

wtf i hate this meme now

This is a great movie for guys to learn this life lesson:

Don't put pussy on a pedestal

If you get any life lesson from this piece of shit you'd never find your special other anyways.

>believes in hollywood love
>this movie

so you didn't even watch it, but you feel inclined to spit out your opinions?

Also, you don't even understand what strawman is, you used the term incorrectly.

Dude, you are clearly not only a broken, sad human, but also not very bright one. Stop talking anytime soon. As in, now.

I have been in a relationship for five years, long enough to understand that this movie is just another formulaic rom com with shallow music references for the tumblr generation, also that you think that every single person that tells you not to project into cartoon characters is a sad broken neckbeard is literally a strawman.
You should really stop projecting onto rom com characters no matter how quirky they are, I say this for your own good

Honest question - did you watch it? Or are you assuming stuff about it because you are so smart and intelligent and extraordinary?

Question pivotal for continuing our talk.

You didn't tell not to project, you told that anyone who does needs psychiatric help. I'm sure millions of people that could relate to problems in this movie need psychiatric help because some eandom guy told so.

Still not a strawman. Based on your post I just drew conclusion you are a sad human and your next post just made my impression stronger. You use memes and buzzwords to explain your hate for a movie I'm 90% sure you didn't watch at all or show some short exerts. Not to mention you came to this thread and didn't provide anything of value besides the hate and ad hominem.

Yes, I watched it, they date, discuss a lot and she marries someone else, these are one dimensional cartoon characters, not human beings, the girl is a quirky shallow person and the guy is a self deprecating piece of shit that lets people walk all over him, projecting onto any of the two is noxious for anyone's emotional intelligence, but I guess that saying so makes me a sad neckbeard because this movie has Pixies and The Smiths as soundtrack and subverts a couple cliches so it must be poignant for a rom com, I guess.

This

Fuck Zooey, fuck The Smiths, and fuck numale cucks who enjoy them.

Yikes. What are those?

This user knows

>coming from a whiny permavirgin who's learned nothing
Holy kek. I'll see you in 10 years when you're still a beta orbiter over a girl who has same favorite color as you. That is if you haven't killed yourself already by then.

Isn't that just some form of acne from makeup or some shit?

The result of getting cummed on the face.

I'm not a virgin and I'm not the one taking life lessons from fucking 500 days of summer.

I like She and Him.

I hate everything else she does. New girl is a fun show that is brought down from 8/10 to 6/10 just because they have to have their required ration of quirky hipster girl instead of focusing on the shenanigans

>but I guess that saying so makes me a sad neckbeard

Yeah, pretty much. Maybe not neckbeard, but definitely someone sad.

I live a fulfilling life with the person I love while you cry listening to the smiths because you mistake melodrama for emotion and defend your mistake online with insults, I am definitely not the sad person here.

Wow, you really have some obsession with music in this movie.

Also, I hardly doubt your claim. You don't strike me as the type of person you describe yourself to be.

>no u
Thanks for trying
Zooey will pay attention to you someday and you'll know how to handle it because this movie taught you.

Dude, you started with 'no u'. You also started with insults, even though you call me out when I insult you in turn. Hypocrite much?

Also, you care about this awfully lot for someone that is living a 'fulfilling life', that's why I said what I did.

>now

Btw, how did the movie taught me how to deal with Zooey is she left him in the end? Not to mention I never said this movie taught anyone anything, it's just that you can relate to problems those characters have because they are similar to problems normal humans have.

You replied to an argument I didn't make and now THAT'S a true strawman.

Zooey is glad that you defend her flicks online insulting people, she's dying to meet someone like you but she's too shy, maybe if you run into her in an elevator and recognize the music she listens to she'll be yours forever since you're not a huge loser like Gordon-Levitt's character.

Jesus, this is getting better and better.

Look, you already gave us a beautiful strawman. No need for second one.

The guys are the best part of New Girl. Jess was only great in the first two seasons.

This was a good movie. The ending dropped it from a 7/10 to a 6/10.

ooh, reaction images fight! I can do that!

>ooh
>!
You have to go back

Have you never heard the saying: "it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all"?

And now we have the reddit ad hominem! I thought we are having a (500) Days of Summer thread up in here, but this is a 'How to argue Sup Forums style' thread instead