Oy fags, I want to brake someone's knees and it has to be both knees

Oy fags, I want to brake someone's knees and it has to be both knees.
How do I do it quickly and efficiently, the more damage the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qAL2KutSx4Q?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> brake

>Plough them dow with car
>Spade

You should just break your own dumb knees and find out

You used the wrong word. Also, there's no quiet way to break the knee, it's a relatively tough collection of bone and cartilage connected with muscle and tendon. It's used in combat sports as a point of impact for a reason. Directly under the cap where it connects to the shin is one of the weaker spots but the amount of force needed is still pretty great unless they're old and infirm.

Kick the knee hard from the side , knees not made to bend that way it will just snap , person will be screaming by now so you got to have a friend tea bag him to keep him quite of a fat girl,to,sit on his face , while he's lieing down take other leg , hold ankle an put foot on side of knee , pull ankle hard to snap knee .. if I'm being honest though it's easier to snap the ankles , just trip him up grap foot an twist fast and hard , ankles are very easy to snap an never heal very well

Thanks for correcting me, and for the explanation.
I don't really expect it to be quiet, should a blunt metal object, with full force in that area do the trick, or am I better off using my legs.
The person in question is in a decent shape so force required would indeed be pretty great.

>Has seen too many action movies and thinks that anyone can just kick someone's knee in from the side.

I hope you try it and glance upwards and break a toe on their thigh tough guy. Also, you can't just grab a foot and twist it unless you have like Popeye arms you fucking lunatic.

car

I don't want to kill the person, I just want it to live a shitty life.

just hit him in the side of the knee with a baseball bat. Knees are strong forwards and backwards but not really side to side.

What the fuck do you mean how? Hit them with a wrench or a hammer. Hell, you could improvise and use a rock. Keep hitting them enough and the guy will be invalid for life.

>>
Although I would say you shouldn't be doing it at all, if the person leaves you no choice and os aggressive to you then you are liable to defend yourself. If the person is in a good amount of shape you'd need a blunt instrument unless you were a trained martial artist or accomplished street fighter. Honestly I've seen situations like this before and you're talking about maiming someone semi-permanently. Ask yourself if it's worth it. It's probably not.

So good ol baseball bat, while I do like that, it's not easy to conceal it. A wrench would be easier to conceal, same for a hammer tough.
Thanks.

I'll regret it more if I don't , so I'll go with it's worth it.

Imagine being confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life because someone had a disagreement with you for one day. I'm telling you it's not worth it because they'll know it's you and you'll suffer heavy legal consequences. That's assault with a deadly weapon if it's a bat. Hit the gym, go on a run with a friend or something. Better yourself and try to just look past idiots. It's not worth fucking your life up over something someone else did.

I am fully aware of that, I've been in such situations and chose not to do it.
This time it's different and there is no user that can convince me otherwise.

I sincerely appreciate that you tried tough.

I'll hope you'll make the right choice when the time comes. If I would've it would have made life a lot easier. Forgive, it makes you a stronger person.

I will make the wrong choice whatever I chose, all choices are wrong from a certain point of view.

Aye, it does, and I usually forgive, but this I will not.

Shoot them.

I don't have a gun, and I'm not in murica.

I hope you find what you're looking for and look past this, good luck.

baseball bat takes less than 3 second, practice at home for ~2 days first

Thanks, I'll give it a shot first, if I don't find what I'm looking for, I'll go to breaking legs.

Crowbar should also do the trick, no?
Ok I'll molest a nearby tree first.

Juries send people like you to jail for decades. Just saying.

Also, I'm saving this thread to use against you.

Beware of getting noticed. I know it sounds like a stretch, but you might become a suspect if you aggressively break branches in your yard.

Niggers fuck wives of people like you for decades. Just saying. Also enjoy your AIDS

Fuckin new fags.

What is Nancy Kerrigan

Fair enough, I'll do it where there are no people around.

Honestly, the easiest way to break someone's knees is from the side. If they're standing, it's best. You can just smash into it as hard as you can from the outer side (that'll tear the ACL and MCL).
The problem is, since you want to break both, the second knee will have to be way more work. They'll be fighting and screaming. So good fucking luck. Why do you want to break someone's knees anyway??

hahahahha i can see the rage behind your post

>So good ol baseball bat, while I do like that, it's not easy to conceal it.
there are also acrylic see-through fighting bats/sticks, they are practically invisible in the dark.
Also, if you want to destroy the kneecaps, get a sharp screwdriver, stab from the side and pull to the front...
In short, get yourself a medieval crows beak, bludgeon him untilhe's down, then destroy the legs/knees

To Sup Forums, you trash.

story faggot

Aye, I will proceed with breaking it from the side.

Interesting, I'll look into it, thanks.

This is a break a leg thread, not story time thread.
Also I don't want to share any details as I actually plan on doing this.

just be careful

OP tell what happened or GTFO

youtu.be/qAL2KutSx4Q?t=100

/thread

ideally from the medial side since the fibullar ligaments are the weakest, easier to come in from the lateral side though

Op is salty as fuck.

What did he do to you?

> Googling it: 2-3 seconds
> going on Sup Forums to ask a group of basement-dweller outcasts: 3 minutes
Fucking attention whore go elsewhere

Do this you idiot jerk

I've done my duckduckgoing, yet I didn't want to get the searches that I thought of, but ones that other people thought of also.

Anyhow , thank you all for help, over and out.