Drawthread: Shut the Fuck Up Edition

Drawthread: Shut the Fuck Up Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

coolors.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, fuck you.

ok got ms paint open gimmi some shit to draw boys

What the fuck is going on in other thread?

Obama is half white

Log

subsonic proto-atomic maximum anal overhurt from smegmafag

>triggered drawfag filtering me and anons and other drawfags alike continuously spreading the everybody can learn how to draw lie

ftfy

they cant stop arguing with peach fag about whether or not you can learn to draw/be an artist the arguement is pointless and should just be ignored

done

Oh fuck I want it

Somebody call Mr. Owl cause I'm about to find out how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie-roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

Ok so the general normal shit?
Nigga they serious? Maybe they should stop posting on the internet...

not mine, but love it

all hail Sidh, the self-proclaimed, yet indistinguishable artist

who hurt you user

Nigger, you should seriously chill out.

>Nigga they serious? Maybe they should stop posting on the internet...
yes they do seem to be its fuckin annoying

i just like to get self-indulgent people off their high horse

I hate this Chibi style shit. every god damn digital "artist" has to have his leisure, laid-back chibi style next to his drawing-by-numbers Marvel style and they end up thinking they are unique.

lol can't draw, mad about it

>I suck, therefore drawing is something you can only be born with
>I blow big black cocks instead of learning to draw, therefore people are born with skills and can only hone them
>I chug donkey jizz, therefore my dad fucks my faggoty butt for being a loser
>tfw mom wants me to move out
>tfw I have no life skills because I wasn't born with them
>tfw can't get a job because no skills
>job market totally unfair
>people with by-the-numbers skills hogging all the jobs
>fuck this I'll just give up on life
>request peach mama smegma pics
>where'd that donkey go?

To my defense the guy calling out sidhe isn't me. That is some other fag.

Smegmapeach user thinks some people come out the womb with artistic talent and you cant learn how to draw.

>anyway love ya sidhe

hey, wrong career path much? you are good at writing shitposts and black cock fanfiction

requests?

Yoyoyo someone asked on the old one to draw this fungi witch from some anime, I just finished it. (sorry for takin so long once again lol)

so many strawman, wow.
good thing i love what i do and it's nowhere near digital "art", yet very much related. have won several prices in the past and just about to go on a two month states scholarship. eat this, cunt.

who's peach momma smegma? you got me confused, user.
butthurt, because I critize drawing-by-numbers schools that any faintly talented moron can take, faggot?

Tysm!!

then why you responding nigga?

>black cock fanfiction
>cock fanfiction
>fanfiction
>fiction

lol sure you salty faggo

who even are you? i was talking about smegmafag, are you smegmafag? if so there is a 0% chance you have ever won any "price" in your life you too damn gay and stupid nigga

the feel when you sexualize somoene's innocent post

Because you accused me of something that I didn't do.

not smegmafag here, you faggot
just a guy trolling Sidhe for being in love with himself: >>

glad to see you were still here lol!

draw a bunny getting rammed by a fox but nothing like the movie zootopia

even if you ain't him you on the same level wicha absolute ass-tier shitposting faggotry so you can kys too

>posting a shitscribble to cause a reaction and continue with this pointless argument

You know that you are not helping anyone.

same level as who? i dont care about this smegafag

you digital drawing fags who get off on compliments from your parents and friends are cringeworthy as fuck
that's the best you can do. follow every goddamn tutorial minutely and make yourself believe the result is some kind of talent

I thought you niggas knew better than to give attention to trolls seeking it

We just want a calm thread, but no you have post this instead and try to trigger smegmafag.

you actually so dumb you wanna come here and complain about people drawing for fun and call that cringeworthy? nigga you the most cringeworthy thing here

man i wish i was talking to smegmafag at least that nigga was funny, you just straight up gay

why do i think you're gay? cause you're seriously butthurt. that means you took a big hard dick up yo ass bitch. sidhe dick probably. then he wouldn't call yo ass back and now you crying.

you done nigga? nigga are you done?

>give attention to trolls

>I believe everyone that claims something is a troll.

Good lord..
What. That's the most BS thing someone's ever said.
Of course you can learn how to draw. It's not easy to start off with, but you're able to learn and develop a better understanding of the SKILL of drawing.
The talent side of it is the ability of understanding fundamentals at a quick rate.

But if he's determined that it's not possible, let him believe it and just stop responding to him. It's just filling up the thread with useless comments.

wtf i like pin now

Colors are hard.
Give me more colors, please.

you want pallettes or just randon colors?

>Of course you can learn how to draw.

Wrong

>you're able to learn and develop a better understanding of the SKILL of drawing.

>wrong again, unless you're born with it

kek that just was the most american schoolboy attitude response i've ever had. what are you, 12?
"nigga you done? you done nigga?" - kek to the fucking max

saying i'm butthurt, when everyone here is clearly offended by me saying : if you do this circle and sphere shit and can't draw a face without starting like that, you have very little talent. you are literally drawing by using a method to make things way easier than actually putting work into your own style and skills. you are generic. this is hard to swollow, that's why you faggots including your loved Sidhe are butthurt. sure, you do what you do and you make money off of it. but you aren't creating anything original. cry, baby

Shitty bait. Coward.

i honestly prefer this to your indistinguishable average digital artist

Use this palette.

>everything that differs from my viewpoint is bait

Hey, do you have a discord? If so I will send you a tumblr message.

You are a coward and don't even try. You don't have a viewpoint.

dude, you CAN learn to draw. that's what literally 90% of digital artists have done. and now look at them exchanging "nice color palletts". knowing how to draw technically does NOT equal talent.

Yas mah nigga.
You got my tumblr? Because I'm worried you're mistaking me for Popopoka

man you are straight up retarded lmao

how can you even type that reply with a straight face. unless you like, actually typed it with your face just smacking that shit into the keyboard hoping anybody is gonna feel the shit you say. like a motherfucker learning the fundamentals somehow demerits their drawing ability or some shit lol

nigga you are so dumb

no shit sherlock what the fuck you even talking about

Actually I am mistaking you for him, but you might be cool. Who are you?

Anything is fine. The more the merrier.
good good, thank you.

Feel free to drop ore if you'd like. I'd also like to see some color work for that sweet inspitation.

so anyone gonna actually draw anything in this thread?

I am not gonna waste my time with someone like you. Thank you for trying though.

>you CAN learn to draw. that's what literally 90% of digital artists have done

You mean they refined their skillset they have had. You either have it or not, simple as that.

>now look at them exchanging "nice color palletts"

wow (sarcasm)

got these off a color challenge but i think theyre pretty nonetheless

Rip sorry man, he drew my OC and I was in love with it so I used it as a smol pic.
I'm Eleanor, or Ele, or w/e you wanna call me.

I'm the owner of this little hoe.
coolors.co/
Use this too btw, ezpz to generate palettes and it's fun to make ur own.
I'll do some reqs. Gonna quickly swap some clothing washing so I'll brb.

"you are retarded hurr durr"
nice, very good argument
"nigga you are so dumb"
again, good point! well spoken

I disgree with you, you are offended and try to hurl schoolyard insults instead of making a point or refuting mine.

>no shit sherlock what the fuck you even talking about
talking about a huge portion of anons in drawthreads on here who think they are artists.

Man pretty discouraging for new drawfags, but whatever
Any sfw space themed reqs?
Tunes also appreciated, been loving Cage the Elephants new album

>Man pretty discouraging for new drawfags,
>this pic
>asks for tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

draw a little girl having a mental breakdown like that psychosis look with the big eyes small face

dude, any asshole can learn how to draw with these instructions:
>circles for a head
>line for the nose
>two circles for the shoulders
>measure 7 equal lenghts for the total height
>etc. etc.

all this shit is like a manual to set up your IKEA shelve. there's literally no talent needed, just a faint sense for space and basic motoric skills for your hand. are you denying the fact that there are hundreds of leisure time hobby courses for people who want to learn how to draw and paint?

draw a monkey drifting in space with a girl in a space ship taking notes

God damn it lol
It was me, popping in for one of the last times . . .
I'll send you a friend thing anyway!

you don't have a point bitch

you trying to say that people who use guides to draw have no talent. what the fuck does talent have to do with it when skill is more important, talent just makes learning the skill easier

so you trying to say that people using a certain technique to draw means their drawing isn't any good. you can't even come close to understanding how stupid that is, how little sense it makes

nigga please, quit trying. you were done five posts ago. you ain't got a finger to point. you ain't got shit.

see? look at your gay shit, homes.
>waah people use proven techniques and the basics to draw

fucking hell nigga. you done got dropped on your head when you were a baby.

>I am not gonna waste my time with someone like you. Thank you for trying though.
I am absolutely right though. Of course all you say is bait. You cry on the edge of the diving board. You complain the bat is too rough. You afraid the gun will kick. Try, post results, and then quit. Otherwise, why bother talking here?

>dude, any asshole can learn how to draw with these instructions:
>circles for a head
>line for the nose
>two circles for the shoulders
>measure 7 equal lenghts for the total height
>etc. etc.

>HURR DUR it worked for me so it must work for everybody else.

>all this shit is like a manual to set up your IKEA shelve. there's literally no talent needed

>being this wrong

>denying the fact that there are hundreds of leisure time hobby courses for people who want to learn how to draw and paint?

You mean refine their skills that they have and recently discovered and explored.

So you mean Tanya from Youjo Senki?
Lmao hi Rhone

Sounds about right
On it!

close i keep having this dream of this little girl in this room just breaking down with the camera on her head anime style brown hair tho not blonde btw love that anime

Fam you might need to talk to someone about that, it seems a little weird.
Also is the anime good? I've been hearing mixed things about it.

>when the attempt of filtering an annoying piece of shit horribly backfires

purposefully missing the point here.
I say, people who use these schematic bullshit drawing-by-numbers tutorials are all tricking themselves into thinking they are UNIQUE or they have instant TALENT.

that about simple enough for your simple mind?

like 1 or 2 episodes are slow but the rest is really good its not that long so just try it

I have no idea what this is.
Those look pretty nice!
>I'll bookmark this for later.

You guys have any good stories to share? any concepts you'd like to talk about?

Sure, thanks! It's not a rush or important, I just want to stay in contact an I'm gone ^_^
You are free to share my discord with him in an appropriate setting as well, thank you!

>

dope

To Sup Forums, you trash.

I admire this image, It reminds me of myself.

Alrighty, will do when I get back from Germany, thanks man

this is the polar opposite of what you will find in that anime btw

>nice double dubs
you taking them /r/s

Ik, I've been seeing clips of it, but you still deserve a smol happy.
She thinkin' of coffee.

How did user's yesterday's cavity search go? Searched nice and deep?

Yeah, but be gentle, it's my first time.

Today anyway.

why are you leaving?

Yup, shoved my whole arm up there to make sure. Nothing found though, I think he has a friend who's hiding his drugs...

*sweats* Yeah, I guess.

Draw Great Guy doing something adventurous

Are you hiding something from me, user?

N-no.