Rate + WWYD

Rate + WWYD

6/10 i would fuck her ass up against that mirror so she can see everything behind her and finish in her tits.

Wwyd / rate?

7/10 Would smash her pussy until shes seeping with cum and have her suck me clean and dry.

Bump!
Fuck shes hot OP. Id smash every hole till i drop.

Bump

I would slam her ass refusely plowing her deeper and deeper until im as far inside her as is possible unloading over and over filling her with cum as it pours out her ass endlessly id titty fuck her while she bloes me swallowing my seed until she bloats squeezing her ass finally after hours inside her silky soft wet tight pussy while sucking her devine tits. Id release a body full of jizz into her pumping out of ever hole as she fills up.

Almost forgot.
10/10

Rate/wwyd

7/10
I would pile drive her pussy until my cock cocooned inside her and jizz was flowing out her mouth. Then id slam her ass without remorse then have her pass out from chocking on dick.

I would fuck her until her ass and cunt are one and finish in her mouth.
Rate/wwyd

Bump

dont just bump reply to one you cuck

Okay.
I would push her up against the door behind her and pound her ass into the door until it cracked, when one of her family members came to the door to see what was going on i would shove my dick inside her cunt and burst while i such her tits.

Wwyd? Rate.

How about replying to one when you post?
2 responded to

wwyd?

7/10 id strip her down right there and relentlessly fuck her ass while people walked into the bathroom

Reply to someone. Replies get Replies.

Here's another one of same girl

Would love to fuck her throat on the dancefloor

Another of her. Wwyd / rate?

Rate please

Will ad oc

Reply for reply?
Do her ill do yours.

7/10, would rate higher but I like thick

Would probably wrap my legs around her head while she was sucking me off until her eyeliner was running.

Lemme get that r8

Got no more pics but her thighs are pretty thic and her ass is godly. Horse rider so her ass is big and firm but its jiggles so much. wwyd to her now?

Anyone do these 2?

She seems upitty. I don't like that shit.

So I would buy a connex. They're around 5000. I would take it to my place in El paso out in the desert. Dig a hole, bury the connex but expose the roof hatch for entry.

I would put her in the connex, bent over a stool with a box around her head. This box would reduce all of her senses besides feel to basically nothing.

I would leave her like that for 3 days. On the 4th day, I would go to the connex, slap her assume as hard as I could, and then fuck her ass and nut on her back.

I would give her just enough water, and barely enough food. And not good food. And just enough.

I would continue this for 6 months. All the way down to the ass slap.
Cont.

as i said reply for reply,
Id rate her 7.5/10
ID probably throat fuck her endlessly, and finish inside her pussy, based on what you said i imagine shes thicc. So id have my cock ram between her thighs until im ready then id spread her apart bury as deep as i could and bust inside her.

please do cont.

After that 6 months, everyday her getting fucked every which way I wanted after her slap, I would slowly begin to introduce more water, and slightly better food. Almost unnoticeable to anyone but her.

She would eventually begin to link that slap, and the fuck after, to food and water.

Continue for another 6 months. By the end, she can't wait to get hit, and then fucked. She thirsts for it, spends all her time aching for it. Then after that 6 months, I let her out, and shes my perfect Stockholm science project.

Can you do them? Thank you user god tier.

Do what? Induce Stockholm syndrome?

I feel like I'm onto something with this.

I would kidnap her, and boat her out onto a remote island.

I would tell her she had three hours to prepare before I returned ed with a boat load of men who's only purpose would be to find her, and do whatever they wanted.

Yeah sure, mainly rate and wwyd.

wwyd? be brutal if possible

Wwyd?

nothing, i like men

specifically, black cock, the blacker and juicier the better. nothing like the sensation of thick, gooey cum dripping down my throat

bump
someone do

Wwyd rate